Primosten

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• For a holiday first but then to maybe buy a property for about £200k

Croatia Yesterday

Where do you recommend we go to in Croatia which is next to a sandy naturist friendly beach which has lots of nearby restaurants please

more
    • Hvar town market stalls

Hvar Feb 13, 2015 at 1:17 AM

Hi, can someone tell me if the Hvar town market stalls at night still operate in October, and also Jelsa stalls do they operate in October at night

more
    • A May week in Hvar

Hvar Feb 4, 2015 at 10:02 AM

I am a brand new member. We will be spending a week in Hvar and another in Korkula within furnished apartments in May. Any suggestions on:

1. what sorts of day boat trips and island trips to take with our interest in culture and nature,

2. whether we need a car or can get around via local buses,

3. what the local grocery store options are or if we should just be planning on eating out.  If we should be eatting out, what good inexpensive restaurant options are available?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

DianeVOC@gmail.com

more
    • Split to Pula

Croatia Feb 19, 2015 at 10:33 AM

Hi! What's the best way to go from Split to Pula? I don't necessarily want to visit any place between those 2 cities. I think that the bus takes around 10 hours... which is a very long ride. Any ideas? Is there any company in Croatia by which a car owner offers to take passengers in exchange for the expenses: e.g. 3 passengers would split the travel expenses between point A and point B?

thanks

more
    • scheungy's Profile Photo

plitvice lakes tour

Plitvicka Jezera National Park Feb 8, 2015 at 9:00 AM

hi can you recommend a tour from split or zadar to the lakes as I have limited time on this trip
      thanks

more
    • leightonclifton's Profile Photo

Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik Jan 31, 2015 at 2:38 AM

What is the best way to travel to and from Dubrovnik to kotor. There will be three of us travelling

more
    • Apartmants in Pula

Croatia Feb 9, 2015 at 5:18 AM

Does anyone have experience with the Croatian agencies? I looked at apartments in Pula lrossa.com/en/apartments-in-...
      Is there anyone else you'd like the agency to recommend?

more
    • Pula/Split to Venice

Croatia Feb 11, 2015 at 10:41 AM

Hello!
      I'll be in Split in June. I'd like to travel from Split to Pula and then to Venice (direct).

I am wondering if it's worth visiting Pula (By the time I'd be in Split, I will have visited Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Korcula and Hvar). If I visit Pula, instead of taking a direct flight from Split to venice, I have to make sure I'll be able to travel by ferry from Pula to Venice.

I've made a search on some ferries' sites to check if it is possible to take a ferry from PUla to Venice on June 20th or June 21th. Unfortunately, it's not possible to see the 2015 timetable yet. Can I presume that the 2015 timetable will be the same as 2014?

more
    • Banja Beach

Dubrovnik Feb 2, 2015 at 6:09 PM

I am traveling to Dubrovnik, Croatia, on a Holland Cruise. How far is Banja Beach from our port and what is the best mode of transportation to get to the beach. We arrive at 10am and depart 11:59pm. Thanks!

more
    • jongbloed's Profile Photo

Train to Split

Zagreb Feb 13, 2015 at 6:46 AM

Goodday All,
      For a trainticket from Zagreb to Split. Do I have to make a reservation or can I buy a ticket same day or 1 day before? Whats current price? Please advice .....many thanks

more
    • Anybody for Croatian history

by Thomas65 Online Now Jun 2, 2006 at 11:50 AM

Could anybody direct me to some material on the history of Primosten. I know it had some Greek, Roman, Venetian, Hungarian, French and Uncle Tom Cobbley connection but nothing on the internet in details. Thanks.

1 Answer Jun 3, 2006 at 2:15 PM