Prien am Chiemsee

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Public Bus in Bad Reichenhall

Bad Reichenhall May 7, 2015 at 10:41 AM

How do you buy tickets for the Public Bus System in Bad Reichenhall? How much do they cost? I may be answering my on question - will the Bayern Ticket I'll be using to get there - work with Public transit there, too? dah - I know - so unsure about that ticket ~

more
    • henri123's Profile Photo

e-ticket from Munich to Venice on german website www.db.de

Train 3 hours ago

On the german website www.db.de , how is it possible to reserve e-ticket fares?
      It seems that there are never places at such price.
      I try to buy a e-ticket from Munich to Venise. (69 euros)
      Thanks for any answer.

more
    • Catholic Church

Mespelbrunn May 23, 2015 at 8:09 AM

Has Mespelbrunn, or a town nearby, a Catholic Church offering a Saturday evening Mass please.

more
    • Munich to Prague - early train

Munich May 18, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Hi, my friend and I (2 of us) would like to take a train from Munich to Prague. We are interested in the train departing at 4.55am on 13 June and arriving in Prague at 10.44 am. May I know if this train is covered by the Bayern-Bohmen ticket? And our lodging is near Munich Harass station, so we have to take a train to Munchen Hbf. Does this ticket cover that as well? Last question, can we purchase the ticket from the vending machine in either Harass or Marienplatz station? Thanks!

more
    • Boat trip Kelheim Germany to Weltenburg Abbey

Weltenburg May 9, 2015 at 4:44 PM

Can I book the boat trip from Kelheim Germany to Weltenburg Abbey in advance. Traveling in July and want to be sure of availability.

more
    • lanef's Profile Photo

Airport > Hotel

Munich Apr 27, 2015 at 5:35 AM

How much roughly a taxi would cost from Munich airport to LetoMotel München Moosach,  
      Bunzlauer Strasse. 5 Munich. Thanks

more
    • travelfrosch's Profile Photo

Bayern-Ticket on Handy Ticket?

Bavaria May 16, 2015 at 10:24 AM

Does anyone know if you can purchase a Bayern-Ticket and display it on your phone through Handy Ticket in the DB Navigator app? The DB website is ambiguous; it says you can in one section, but in another section, it only lists a handful of Länder-Tickets compatible with Handy Ticket, not including the Bayern-Ticket. I did a dry run, and it appears you can purchase the ticket though the app, but of course I didn't actually complete the transaction. Any insights appreciated.

more
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

rothenberg ob der tauber

Nürnberg May 15, 2015 at 7:26 PM

How can we get from Nurnberg to Rothenberg ob der Tauber without renting a car?

more
    • Lunch/dinner boats Lindau

Lindau May 4, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Are there Lunch and or dinner boat excursions that go our from Lindau on the lake. Or boat tours from there?

more
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

What should we see?

Nürnberg May 9, 2015 at 4:58 PM

We have two days in Nuremberg, staying at the Le Meridien Grand Hotel.  Can anyone suggest an itinerary for us?

more
    • Alpine Coaster

Oberammergau May 6, 2015 at 8:44 AM

I have a group of exchange students (22 of us). How do I get from the Bahnhof in Oberammergau to the Kolbensessel Bahn?

How far is it?

Is it within walking distance?

more
    • theenglishway's Profile Photo

best town/city for scenery

Bavaria May 14, 2015 at 3:21 PM

I'm looking to stay 2/3 nights next month in Bavaria, somewhere that has dramatic scenery (mountains/lakes,etc.), but isn't hours away from the nearest airport.

I've looked at Fussen, but not sure if there's enough to do there.

Could someone please suggest some other places? Thanks!

more
    • beer fest

by rockhousestation Online Now May 28, 2013 at 3:01 PM

will there be any beer fest in the area (within 100 kilometers) during the week of 11 -17 June 2013

2 Answers May 29, 2013 at 12:58 AM
    • Train from Belfort, France to Prien, Bavaria

by SLOJIM Online Now Nov 26, 2011 at 7:10 PM

What is the best train route from Belfort to Prien?

3 Answers Nov 27, 2011 at 10:15 AM
    • Train Station

by nraju Online Now Aug 25, 2011 at 9:50 AM

I would like to go to Rimsting from Linz by train.
      From Linz how i can travel by train and where to get down (station name)to go to Rimsting, Germany. Hope there are direct trains from Linz (austria) to Rimsting.
      Thanks for the help.

4 Answers Aug 25, 2011 at 11:16 AM
    • Ferry cost to Herren Island

by 43654855 Online Now May 20, 2010 at 9:31 AM

I have a group that will be visiting the area in May 2011. How many people can be accomodated on a ferry, and what is the cost? Can we make reservations for a whole motor coach full at one time?

1 Answer May 20, 2010 at 10:09 AM
    • volarevolare's Profile Photo

HOw to get to Ludwig's Castle from Munich

by volarevolare Online Now Jun 14, 2003 at 4:17 PM

Hi, I'm presently in Munich and as I've not really planned my holiday, I need some help in deciding where to go and what to see. Here, I've heard about Ludwig's castle in Chiemsee, so can anyone provide me detailed information about this place? HOw far is it from Munich? How do I get there on public transport? Is there anything else to see besides the castle? Is it a good place for a day trip given the time for travel and sight-seeing? Thanks! :) smiles, francesca

2 Answers Jun 16, 2003 at 5:00 PM