Prescott

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• things to do

Flagstaff Dec 8, 2014 at 11:48 AM

What is there to do in the winter? We'll be there christmas week.

more
    • wheretonext...'s Profile Photo

Pro Bowl Newbies

Phoenix Dec 11, 2014 at 2:39 PM

We will be coming to Phoenix for the Pro Bowl from Texas.
      Yes, we know it is in Glendale, however, having NEVER BEEN to any part of Arizona to vacation, I am needing to know:

What is the best area of Phoenix to stay in… Downtown Phoenix, or Midtown area or …
      We are looking to book hotels and would like to be able to do a bit of walking to dinner and such too!..
      2 couples, "young at heart"….

Thanks a bunch,
      whereonext…

more
    • Christmas Dinner

Flagstaff Dec 15, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Where can we order a Christmas dinner for takeout while we are there at christmas?

more
    • Travel from Tucson to Yuma To SanDiego on I-10 & I-8

Tucson Dec 3, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Need to know what precaution to take while driving on this road for my trip to Yuma and San Diego? Any Cell Phone reception duting the trip? Any robberies? Never been to this part of the country. Any Gas Station?? What precaution to take while driving? Day trip or night recommended??

more
    • WA state visitors- via Palm Springs drive to Prescott~

by Terrapindreamr Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 7:55 AM

My honey and I are planning a road trip after landing in Ontario Cali. First leg is from Palm Springs to Prescott. I'd like to know if there are any cool things for us to see/do either on the way, or IN prescott. We love retro type things, love walking (not up for a big hike this trip), eating and drinking, and taking pics. Once we get to Prescott, how long would you think we'd need to feel like we experienced it?
      THank you!!

6 Answers Aug 26, 2014 at 10:21 AM
    • Hello there how are you today

by grammybear Online Now Mar 11, 2014 at 10:51 PM

how can i get some brochures mailed to me. i would like to be able to see them before i go to arizona. so i can make a plan for all the different places i would like to see. i usually travel by car and get my information at a rest areas visitors center.

3 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 2:59 PM
    • Medical care and Hospitals

by serrano06 Online Now Aug 27, 2013 at 11:53 PM

We might be transferring to Prescott within the next 2 to 3 months, and I am worried about the medical care there. I have never been there or even close to that area? Any help would be happily accepted :o)

2 Answers Aug 28, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    • apache lodge motel?

by yellowroz Online Now May 24, 2010 at 7:55 PM

THis motel has a few good recent reviews on Tripadvisor, but has no website (the link is dead) and even though the link on Google says "find us on Facebook", I can't locate their page. Does anybody in the Prescott area know whether this historic hotel is still in business, and if so, if it is safe for a single female to stay there?

Apache Lodge
      www.apachelodge.com
      1130 East Gurley Street
      Prescott, AZ 86301-3310
      (928) 445-1422

1 Answer May 24, 2010 at 9:14 PM
    • Music District?

by SunDogPress Online Now Apr 18, 2008 at 6:21 AM

Hmm, We didn't see this.

1 Answer Apr 18, 2008 at 9:36 AM
    • bigopf's Profile Photo

place to stay with dog?

by bigopf Online Now Jul 20, 2004 at 10:49 AM

Hi -- Can anyone recommend a nice condo/cottage type place to stay in or near Prescott that allows small dogs? Preferably, it would also be non-smoking. Thanks Greg

2 Answers Jan 2, 2006 at 2:38 PM