change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fkompani's Profile Photo

Travelling with kids

Chandler 9 hours ago

Hi, I'll be in chandler in November with my 9-yr-old son and wonder what would be the best places around to take him. Any help?

• Long time overdue visit

Sedona Sep 28, 2015 at 6:16 PM

I spent time in Sedona in the late 80's and had an incredible time. Took many hikes to experience the "Vorteses." A good friend and I are planning at trip in 2016, as part of our "bucket lists." We want to to visit at a time with fewer crowds, have a low-key, no agenda visit. When would you suggest to be a good time of the year. Hoping to be outside most of the time. I know things have changed since I was there. We are using Cottonwood as a base. What other day trips would you suggest? Thanks...Scott

• Looking for a decent bar

Tucson Sep 24, 2015 at 4:33 PM

To get good drinks and food while watching NFL game. Would like to avoid the college crowd since I'm 40. I'm near the airport. Thanks!

• WA state visitors- via Palm Springs drive to Prescott~

by Terrapindreamr Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 7:55 AM

My honey and I are planning a road trip after landing in Ontario Cali. First leg is from Palm Springs to Prescott. I'd like to know if there are any cool things for us to see/do either on the way, or IN prescott. We love retro type things, love walking (not up for a big hike this trip), eating and drinking, and taking pics. Once we get to Prescott, how long would you think we'd need to feel like we experienced it?
      THank you!!

6 Answers Aug 26, 2014 at 10:21 AM
    • Hello there how are you today

by grammybear Online Now Mar 11, 2014 at 10:51 PM

how can i get some brochures mailed to me. i would like to be able to see them before i go to arizona. so i can make a plan for all the different places i would like to see. i usually travel by car and get my information at a rest areas visitors center.

3 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 2:59 PM
    • Medical care and Hospitals

by serrano06 Online Now Aug 27, 2013 at 11:53 PM

We might be transferring to Prescott within the next 2 to 3 months, and I am worried about the medical care there. I have never been there or even close to that area? Any help would be happily accepted :o)

2 Answers Aug 28, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    • apache lodge motel?

by yellowroz Online Now May 24, 2010 at 7:55 PM

THis motel has a few good recent reviews on Tripadvisor, but has no website (the link is dead) and even though the link on Google says "find us on Facebook", I can't locate their page. Does anybody in the Prescott area know whether this historic hotel is still in business, and if so, if it is safe for a single female to stay there?

Apache Lodge
      1130 East Gurley Street
      Prescott, AZ 86301-3310
      (928) 445-1422

1 Answer May 24, 2010 at 9:14 PM
    • Music District?

by SunDogPress Online Now Apr 18, 2008 at 6:21 AM

Hmm, We didn't see this.

1 Answer Apr 18, 2008 at 9:36 AM
    • bigopf's Profile Photo

place to stay with dog?

by bigopf Online Now Jul 20, 2004 at 10:49 AM

Hi -- Can anyone recommend a nice condo/cottage type place to stay in or near Prescott that allows small dogs? Preferably, it would also be non-smoking. Thanks Greg

2 Answers Jan 2, 2006 at 2:38 PM