Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• minnie_rambler's Profile Photo

Cheaper Shopping in Prague!!!

Prague Jul 16, 2015 at 10:24 AM

Hello Friends,

I am planning to visit Prague(Czech Republic) in mid of August. Similar question I had asked for Krakow as well. But VirtualTourist not allowing me to mention multiple places while posting a question,hence I am posting this new question for Prague as well. Please help me to figure out places/shops/markets/areas in PRAGUE from where I would be able to buy cheaper yet trendy fashionable women clothings and accessories.
      I don't want high street brands but inexpensive stylish women clothings.
      Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions :)

Best Regards
      minnie_rambler

more
    • Brno to Vienna by train

Brno Jul 16, 2015 at 11:00 PM

Are tickets any cheaper if I book in advance ??
      thanks

more
    • travelgirl214's Profile Photo

Best of the touristy and more suggestions for non-touristy things to see/do?

Prague Jul 13, 2015 at 4:34 PM

Hi, My husband and I are traveling to Prague next month and wanted any insight on some non-touristy things to do. We have interests from art/architecture/landscape/ to craft beer to military history (that is definitely my husband!). We will only be there for 3 days.

I've been there once before, but he has not. And it was over 10 years ago since I went so i have forgotten most of what we saw (pre-digital camera days)...we walked around a lot, saw a lot of cathedrals and went to many bars and clubs. However, we are not the club going types anymore (late 30's/early 40's, been there and too old for that. LOL) We do enjoy nice meals, pubs, and seeing unusual and beautiful scenery. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

more

Near Prerov