change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Prefecture of the Dodecanese Islands Travel Answer Locations

• Antique furniture

Rhodes (Island) Oct 1, 2015 at 1:34 PM

I am looking to furnish a house in Rhodes with antique furniture. What I am looking for is traditional Greek island wooden sofas, rush taverna chairs, and old wooden table, wardrobe etc. Does anyone know if there are markets for this kind of thing, or second hand furniture and antique shops? Thank you.

• What Sun cream factor for Rhodes in July

Rhodes (Island) Sep 27, 2015 at 10:23 AM

What factor sun cream should i buy for a july holiday for adults and also for a 3 year old

4 Answers Sep 29, 2015 at 6:46 AM
    • mariakaptein's Profile Photo

from Emporiko harbour to Kolona harbour

Rhodes (Island) Sep 1, 2015 at 2:10 AM

I want to travel from Symi to Tilos and change boats at Rhodes. I will arrive at 08.00 at Emporiko and leave 08.30 from Kolona. Is this possible ? Can i walk or do I need a taxi ?
      Thanks !

1 Answer Sep 1, 2015 at 9:51 AM
    • Refugees in symi greece

Symi Island Aug 30, 2015 at 1:43 AM

I am thinking of booking a holiday to symi , but I am concerned about whether their are a high number of refugees ? And how safe is it , being so close to turkey

11 Answers Sep 5, 2015 at 10:04 AM
    • Jumbo store

Rhodes (Island) Aug 28, 2015 at 1:45 PM

I'll be on Rhodes on weekend.
      How to get to Jumbo nearest to Rhodes city (i don't take a car)?
      What are the openings (especialy on weekends)?

1 Answer Aug 28, 2015 at 2:58 PM
    • Cigarette Stockist Please

Kos Jul 26, 2015 at 5:35 PM

Where can I buy berkeley superking cigarettes and also how far is it from atlantis hotel to Lido waterpark and the approx cost of journey in a taxi

• Bus stops from Airport

Rhodes (Island) Jul 18, 2015 at 1:54 PM

Where do the airport to Rhodes town buses stop

1 Answer Jul 20, 2015 at 5:59 AM
    • Where to stay

Kos Island Jun 6, 2015 at 12:26 PM

We are seasoned Greek travellers, an older couple who like to explore every square inch of where we visit(we don't sunbath) We will pick up a car at the airport and want to stay somewhere that will let us explore the whole island without having to use the same roads constantly. We where thinking of staying in Masthari(apologies if mis spelt) as our base as we don't like really bustling places, is this a good start or would you suggest elsewhere. Thanks in advance

10 Answers Jun 10, 2015 at 12:14 PM
    • euro currency and paying by credit cards

Kos Island Jun 4, 2015 at 12:31 AM

With the recent crisis in Greece does anyone know how easy it is to still pay by credit cards out their in restaurants etc

Also does anyone know if it's easy to exchange money GBP into EURO and if it's a better rate in Greece

6 Answers Jun 4, 2015 at 1:10 AM
    • Illegal migrants

Kos Island May 30, 2015 at 12:18 AM

What is the situation like with the migrants that have arrived in Kos?

7 Answers Aug 10, 2015 at 4:28 AM
    • mobility scooters

Kos May 19, 2015 at 11:17 PM

1 Answer May 20, 2015 at 1:24 AM
    • Taxi price

Kos Apr 19, 2015 at 4:08 AM

What is price of taxi from airport to mitsi Nordic beach hotel? Should I book in advance or just get at airport?

1 Answer Apr 19, 2015 at 4:29 AM
    • Rhodes to Lindos

Rhodes (Island) Apr 18, 2015 at 7:02 AM

What is the cheapest way to get from Rhodes to Lindos without hiring a vehicle?

8 Answers Apr 19, 2015 at 5:56 AM
    • getting to Kos Ferry port

Kos Apr 18, 2015 at 4:50 AM

whats the cheapest way to get from kefalos to kos ferry port? on the 4th of May

5 Answers Apr 18, 2015 at 7:01 AM
    • lewis-gunn's Profile Photo

Car hire in Kos

Kos Island Apr 13, 2015 at 11:25 AM

can anyone recommend a car hire firm in Kos town

3 Answers Apr 14, 2015 at 5:47 AM
    • theHeatingEngineer's Profile Photo

Travel from Kos airport to Lakitira suites

Kos Island Mar 18, 2015 at 7:27 AM

Is there a bus that goes past this the Lakitira Suites hotel from the airport?

The hotel appears to be 4km west of Kardamena, not at Kardamena as shown by Google maps. This is a link of the possible routes. It may just be easier to hire a taxi, but I was hoping to master the public transport.

6 Answers Mar 20, 2015 at 1:36 AM
    • lewis-gunn's Profile Photo

taxi in town

Kos Mar 1, 2015 at 8:33 AM

What is the cost of say a 5 min journey to a local hotel from the town centre

2 Answers Mar 1, 2015 at 11:10 AM
    • Help choosing a village?!

Rhodes (Island) Feb 28, 2015 at 4:10 AM

Hi All,

My partner and I will be visiting Rhodes for just over 2 weeks towards the end of May and are struggling to find the best place to stay.

We will be hiring a car and planning on exploring to find secluded more intimate beaches but love the history and hustle and bustle of the old town. We want to stay clear of the new town but since we will have a car to park are concerened about booking to stay in the old town.

We were thinking about villages just outside of the old town so we can travel in in the afternoon/evenings. Does anyone have any suggestions of alternative ideas?

We aren't big fans of built up resorts and ideally want to stay in a traditional but nice b&b??

No amount of research seems to answer our questions :{

Thanks in advanced
      Lauren :)

2 Answers Apr 19, 2015 at 6:04 AM
    • MrPP's Profile Photo

My First visit with Family

Rhodes (Island) Feb 21, 2015 at 5:47 AM

I will be coming late July and staying in Kiotari near Lindos. There will be 5 in the family and i was wondering the best way and cost to get from airport to Kiotari

7 Answers Apr 19, 2015 at 6:07 AM
    • Taxi transfer from airport

Lindos Feb 15, 2015 at 1:22 AM

can anyone tell me a name of a taxi firm I can pre-book to take a family of 4 from Rhodes airport to Lindos, or is it best just to pick one up on arrival?

2 Answers Feb 19, 2015 at 3:35 PM
    • Where to Stay in Rhodes

Rhodes (Island) Jan 14, 2015 at 10:21 AM

I will be travelling to Rhodes in October. Is it better to stay in Rhodes Town or closer to the beach. Can you recommend some nice hotels. 

Thank you.

7 Answers Jan 28, 2015 at 3:21 AM
    • Wheel chair access

Rhodes (Island) Dec 31, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Can you get to the the Lindos acropolis with someone in a wheelchair?
      Thank you

3 Answers Jan 1, 2015 at 1:16 AM
    • ferry prices

Kos Dec 31, 2014 at 3:26 AM

Hi, does anyone know the up to date prices for the ferry to bodrum from kos town, and the best place to buy them? X

4 Answers Dec 31, 2014 at 11:27 AM
    • catchfab's Profile Photo

Responsible shop owners.

Lindos Oct 26, 2014 at 12:06 AM

I recently went to Lindos, Rhodes. I purchased a knife depicting the knights of Rhodes and the shop owner adamantly assured me that anything under 60cm didn't have to be declared when coming back into Australia. I stupidly believed him. I did not get a receipt, but the shop was near the Estia cafe not far from where the donkey rides start. I think it was called Traditonal Greek handicrafts.

Not only was the knife taken off me when I returned to Australia, but had I not declared it then I would be facing ten years jail for bringing in a prohibited item, not to mention being almost a hundred dollars out of pocket.
      There was only one shop that sold knives as I checked just about every other one to compare prices.
      My question is should shop owners in tourist destinations be accountable for false information?? What are we going to do once we return? We can't take the item back. I really wish I could give this owner a piece of my mind.

Thanks for taking the time to read this..Anne

4 Answers Oct 26, 2014 at 4:00 AM
    • Cigarettes in Kos Town

Kos Island Oct 6, 2014 at 2:51 AM

Can anyone tell me how much cigarettes are in Kos Town and if they prefer cash, debit card or credit card? Thanks

1 Answer Oct 6, 2014 at 5:58 AM
    • vacation in rhodes

Rhodes (Island) Sep 3, 2014 at 6:37 AM

My friends and I was thinking about taking a vacation in rhodes in september (18-21/9).
      we are looking for parties and beach mostly (age 20)
      are there still parties in that dates?
      would we be able to go to the beach?
      is it still a good time to go to rhodes?
      thank you!!

3 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 9:17 AM
    • Sunrise photo sites close to Jamestown

Rhodes (Island) Aug 26, 2014 at 12:27 AM

I'm travelling to Rhodes Island, Greece, this september via Please recommend sunrise photo sites in Jamestown if you know anyone good ones there or close by ....Thanks :)

5 Answers Aug 31, 2014 at 11:10 AM
    • Blue bay resturant/taverna in Lindos

Lindos Aug 18, 2014 at 12:17 AM

My mums best friends use to own a restaurant in Lindos it was called the Blue Bay Restaurant.
      Can any one tell me if it is still open as we have lost all contact details with them.

My mum would like to plan a visit but it they are not there any more she would be very disappointed.

2 Answers Aug 19, 2014 at 4:44 AM
    • how much is standard taxi fare from Kos town to the airport in the evening

Kos Aug 14, 2014 at 3:16 AM

how much is standard taxi fare from Kos town to the airport in the evening

3 Answers Aug 14, 2014 at 6:11 AM
    • Cheapest way to get to Mykonos from Rhodes

Rhodes (Island) Aug 12, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Cheapest way to get to Mykonos from Rhodes

3 Answers Aug 13, 2014 at 5:44 PM