change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Prefecture of Samos Travel Answer Locations

• Transport from samos airport to ferry port

Samos Island Apr 2, 2014 at 2:44 AM

How far is the bus stop in kleopatras street from the airport? Can it be walked easily?

1 Answer Apr 2, 2014 at 7:21 AM
    • from Ikaria to Samos

Ikaria Island Mar 11, 2014 at 5:26 AM

Hi dears,

Just a quick question: is it possible to rent a boat or a sea-taxi from Ikaria to Samos -a one way drive-? from where?

thanks a lot...

3 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 10:21 PM
    • Samos in February

Prefecture of Samos Jan 27, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Hi
      I am off to Samos in February with my 14y daughter. Would like some info on the weather as well as would like to know if the shops and cafes/restaurants are open at the end of Feb, since it is not a tourist season at the time :) Basically, how warm clothes should we take with us :) On average, any change of seeing the sun during the last two weeks in February?

5 Answers Feb 11, 2014 at 11:44 PM
    • Weather in October in Ikaria

Ikaria Island Sep 17, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I will be visiting Ikaria (Armenistis) in October for a few weeks and was wondering how to pack. I see the temperatures are usually around 15-20 degrees Celsius but wonder if the wind makes it feel cooler? I want to make sure I am prepared! :)

1 Answer Sep 23, 2013 at 3:03 AM
    • Itinerary help?

Samos Aug 18, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Can someone suggest a two or three night itinerary on Samos? We will arrive by ferry from Turkey (Kusudasi) in early October. We usually prefer to avoid larger cities and we can rent a car. Any help will be appreciated!! THANK YOU!

2 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 7:42 PM
    • taxi service fom ikaria airpot

Ikaria Island Jul 19, 2013 at 12:13 AM

how we can take a taxi from airport to Marina hotel in Therma

1 Answer Jul 19, 2013 at 4:23 AM
    • Kokkai

Samos May 27, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Hello, going for 3 weeks to kokkari samos. Want to know if there are enough good restaurants and bars in the village. Who has good tips.

Pavlos

6 Answers May 28, 2013 at 12:01 AM
    • AltanD's Profile Photo

Fournoi

Samos Aug 22, 2012 at 6:49 AM

i can't find any information that from where and when ships departure from samos to fornoi. pls help ...

5 Answers Aug 23, 2012 at 4:31 AM
    • Samos Excursions Tours

Samos Dec 30, 2011 at 4:54 PM

Planning to visit samos in spring 2012, I have been looking for either a half day or full day bus tour of the island. I have not had much joy in finding half day tours. Your recommendations are much appreciated.

5 Answers Jan 24, 2012 at 3:00 AM
    • Samos - Mykonos Ferry October Schedule

Samos Sep 10, 2011 at 8:16 PM

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a ferry on October 4 (Tuesday) from Samos to Mykonos. I kept on checking Greekferries.gr website, but it looks like they only have it till the last Tuesday in September. I am so worried because Oct.4 is less than 4 weeks away and I am now suspicious that maybe there is no ferry.
      I don't know whether to continue to wait not knowing if the schedule is published later or there is just no ferry, in which case, I should change my itinerary.

If anyone of you know what the situation is is, please help me out with the info.

2 Answers Sep 27, 2011 at 2:51 AM
    • z1ppee's Profile Photo

Travel budget for Samos

Prefecture of Samos Jun 16, 2011 at 2:54 PM

Was wondering if anyone can give guidance as to current typical costs, especially for Pythagorion, so I can work out a suitable travel budget? I am particularly interested in prices for 1 or 2 course meal, bottle of wine, water, beer, average cocktail prices, costs of boat trips, museum fees, sun lounger charges etc Thanks.

2 Answers Jun 21, 2011 at 2:42 PM
    • ferry to santorini

Samos Dec 13, 2010 at 11:26 AM

anyone know if there is a cnnection to naxos or santorini?
      also, how long is it from pirues to samos?
      could i get an overnight, with a cabin?
      thanks,
      m.

6 Answers Dec 14, 2010 at 2:13 AM
    • samos to turkish islands

Samos Dec 13, 2010 at 10:36 AM

i'm thinking of also visiting a turkish island. any ideas on that?
      any ferries from athens? samos?
      thanks,
      m.

2 Answers Dec 14, 2010 at 2:07 AM
    • samos wedding

Prefecture of Samos Nov 9, 2010 at 6:50 AM

hello,
      we are planing a wedding in samos and it's really hard to find vennues online.. there aren't many places that have websites and not many pictures. does anyone out there have any recomemdations of venues? if you have some pics that would be great too!
      we don't need a big place, should be about 50 people.

1 Answer Nov 9, 2010 at 7:57 AM
    • Samos Wine Festival 2010

Samos Jul 2, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Hello Does anyone know the dates for the Samos Wine Festival for 2010?
      Thanks

2 Answers Jul 2, 2010 at 6:21 PM
    • jooleroo's Profile Photo

Samos Airport

Samos Mar 7, 2010 at 6:33 AM

Hi

Does anyone know how far it is from the Port Pythagoria to the airport and are there lots of buses or would I need to get a taxi. My ferry gets in at 12.55 and flight goes at 15.25.

thanks

4 Answers Mar 8, 2010 at 10:31 AM
    • distance from Samos to Kusadasi

Samos Feb 22, 2010 at 6:00 PM

What is the distance between Samos and Kusadasi, how long does it take via ferry? what port does one leaves from when going to Kusadasi? and one last question. How far is the airport from the port.

• Ferries NOW - end October, beginning November - Samos- Kusadasi-Kos

Samos Oct 22, 2009 at 5:47 AM

HI - My original plan was to go to Kos - I am currently in Greece - then take the ferry to Samos and from there go to Kusadasi and continue up to Istanbul by bys - I am told there are no longer ferries between Kos and Samos in this season, by an agent for the grand lines -Are there local services? Are there ferries between Kusadasi-Samos? If there are no ferries between Kos and Samos I might have to go inland to Bodrum, up to Kusadasi then on to Samos - Thank you for your help - Jean

14 Answers Oct 31, 2009 at 12:58 PM
    • Ikarian Honey

Ikaria Island Oct 4, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Is there a specific food shop/store with address, phone number to purchase honey/wine mention ed in Blackforest's pages? Am very interested in the anti-inflammatory properties of the honey for my husband.And of course the amount and payment options.

Lynn Campbell
      Lake Tahoe, Ca

2 Answers Sep 24, 2013 at 6:24 AM
    • Store name for honey and goat's milk

Ikaria Island Sep 16, 2009 at 6:48 AM

Direction, name & address on island with telephone number to purchase goat's milk and honey

1 Answer Sep 16, 2009 at 9:12 AM
    • southeys's Profile Photo

Can I use credit cards in restaurants in Kokkari?

Prefecture of Samos Aug 16, 2009 at 8:55 AM

I'm trying to decide which prepaid debit card to take out for our forthcoming trip to Kokkari. My choice depends on whether I can use Mastercard in restaurants or will need to draw cash from an ATM, on a frequent basis, to pay our bills. The FairFX card has a better exchange rate but charges for ATM withdrawal while the CaxtonFX card doesn't have such a good exchange rate (yesterday it was €5.75 less per £500 than the FairFX one) but doesn't charge €1.50 per ATM withdrawal.

• ferries to fourni

Fournoi Island May 24, 2009 at 1:26 AM

hello,
      we are coming in fourni the 8 or 9 of july for 3 weeks
      do you have the name of companies and timetable of ferries pyreus to fourni for these dates.???
      thank you by advance
      kind regards
      f.jomaron

2 Answers May 24, 2009 at 1:20 PM
    • route from samos

Samos Apr 22, 2009 at 5:03 AM

Hi!!! I have a few questions:)
      We are planning to visit the greek islands in June, 2009. The starting point is Samos. We want to spend 1 week in the islands, the two islands we want to visit are Mykonos & Santorini. The greek ferries havent declared their timetables yet:(
      1. From Samos what kind of a route should we plan?
      2. How many days in which island? Which other islands (on our way) worth seeing?
      3. Are there any restaurants & pensions (not expensive) that you can reccomend?
      4. Should we book on line or is arriving on the island and finding a place to stay better?
      5. Approximately how much the hotels, ferries and lunch/dinners cost?
      6. Is night life expensive?
      7. any other tips?

• weather in april?

Ikaria Island Feb 19, 2009 at 1:14 PM

could anybody give me some information please.I am going to Ikaria this april and will be staying in armenistis. Is the weather warm enough to swim in the sea in april, and also does anybody know how quiet the place is in apil, will there be enough of restaurants open?Many thanks

6 Answers Feb 20, 2009 at 11:36 AM
    • Greece-Limnos, Chios ,Ikaria?

Ikaria Island Sep 19, 2008 at 1:03 PM

Hi,
      I'm searching for a man travelling alone to ikaria island, Greece -with the ship "samotraki" which also pass from limnos, chios, samos - on the 24th of June. He was wearing a hat ,was tall with long hair & fair complexion. I've turned the world upside down to find him afterwards but i had no luck.My description is poor I know ,but If he reads this message will understand. Thanks alot

• Ikaria weather ? Accomadation

Ikaria Island Aug 4, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Does anyone know what the weather is like in late august I am worried that it may be too hot around that time . Are the meltemi winds around at that time . Any suggestions as to where to stay? I have been once before but only for a couple of days . I really liked it and promised myself I would go back .

1 Answer Aug 4, 2008 at 6:20 PM
    • Ferry from Piraeus to Samos?

Samos Jun 19, 2008 at 7:30 AM

Hi -I am trying to book a ferry from Piraeus to Samos via the web, but no matter what site I use, I cannot find Samos under destination options. Is it known by any other name? Is it impossible to get there from Piraeus?

We are seeking an overnight ferry with quarters...

Thanks!

3 Answers Aug 29, 2008 at 10:53 PM
    • Tourists in Samos? Nationality, ages?

Samos Apr 25, 2008 at 12:13 PM

From which country are the tourists that go in Samos? Is it a destinations for youngs 25-30 years old?

1 Answer Apr 26, 2008 at 2:00 AM
    • Samos Nightlife?

Samos Apr 25, 2008 at 12:10 PM

What is the situation about the nightlife in Samos?

2 Answers Apr 30, 2008 at 8:02 AM
    • Samos to Kusadasi on MARCH???

Samos Jan 30, 2008 at 10:24 AM

I trying to find a way of getting to Turkey from Samos. I know there are some ferries from May to October, but I need it for March. Is there any alternative? Do you think I could reach an agreement with a local owner of a boat to take me there? Is this common?

Thanks in advance

1 Answer Jan 30, 2008 at 11:13 AM