change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• RisteV's Profile Photo

Transportation

Skiathos 6 hours ago

Are there regular buses to the beaches at the beginning of June? ( We are planning to stay in Skiathos town 01-10 June) and what are the prices of bus transport? Where can I find the bus timetable to Koukounaries beach? Thanks in advance!

more

Popular Prefecture of Magnisia Travel Answer Locations

• LindaG51's Profile Photo

Ryan Air flights from Brussel south to Volos

Volos Mar 18, 2015 at 6:09 AM

hello,

Does anyone know if the flights from Brussels South from Charleroi with Ryan to Volos has been stoped ? as i'm going to Larrisa it was a very good alternative to Athens or Thessaloniki.

thank you for you answers
      L
      I

9 Answers Mar 18, 2015 at 7:04 AM
    • pritj's Profile Photo

How to start planning??

Skopelos Feb 17, 2015 at 3:53 PM

I m planning to visit Greece this year (August), including Athens and main islands (Mikonos, Santorini) plus Skopelos.
      13 days are enough? Is it easy to get from Athens to Skopelo? If so, is it too expensive? I d like to save money as much as possible..

5 Answers Feb 19, 2015 at 9:37 PM
    • Ryanair stop to flight to volos?

Pelion Jan 4, 2015 at 2:48 AM

Hello, I see that ryanair has no more marks and indication about volos on his website. Does anyone know if they stop to go to volos, and in this case does anyone have any clue how to make it to volos from bruxelles or Frankfurt.
      Thnks in advance.
      Arnaud R

5 Answers Jan 15, 2015 at 9:00 AM
    • Wather in September / October - traveling with a small kid

Volos Sep 4, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Hello
      I’m planning on booking a trip for 2 weeks to Volos. From September 22nd. I will be traveling with my kid and I’m just wondering what is the weather like in the end of September and the beginning of October. The main purpose of this trip is to hang out on the beach and swimming. Would this be realistic during this time of the year?

3 Answers Sep 8, 2014 at 3:55 AM
    • BUS STOP NUMBER

Skiathos Jul 16, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Does anyone know the name of the resort/town near bus stop 10 or 11. It has a convienience store with flats above it at the top of the road that leads to the beach, the beach used to have a taverna on it ?
      It's a long time since we have been so not 100% sure of bus stop number

1 Answer Aug 3, 2014 at 4:07 AM
    • bus routes in volos

Volos Jul 5, 2014 at 7:48 AM

where can i get information or maps of the bus routes in Volos

3 Answers Jul 5, 2014 at 8:05 AM
    • Cost of food and drink in Skopelos

Skopelos May 16, 2014 at 12:20 PM

How cheap or expensive is it?

1 Answer May 18, 2014 at 2:12 AM
    • Getting from Volos to Athens

Volos May 15, 2014 at 5:13 AM

Hi all,

I would like to ask about getting from Volos to Athens by public transport (bus/train) or even by flights. I have tried to find an internal flight that goes from Volos to Athens but it seems there is no such flight?

In that case, what would be the best way to get to Athens by the bus and/or train?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

4 Answers May 15, 2014 at 6:00 AM
    • Taxi Fare in Skiathos, Greece

Skiathos Apr 8, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Approximately, how much is the taxi fare from the cruise ship terminal in Skiathos to Koukounaries Beach?

1 Answer Apr 8, 2014 at 9:12 PM
    • Appollon apartment location

Skiathos Mar 13, 2014 at 6:06 AM

We are a fairly fit elderly couple who have booked appollon for june. Did not think to ask if access is steep. Would someone be kind enough to let us know so we can be prepared!! Thank you.

2 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 9:12 AM
    • activities for children in Skiathos

Skiathos Aug 16, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Im looking forward to a lovely relaxing holiday with my family in Skiathos. What kind of activities can I expect for children Aged 5 and 9?

• Getting from Skiathos to Volos with three year olds!

Skiathos Jul 26, 2013 at 3:58 AM

We are landing in Skiathos at 14.00 in august and need to get to Volos. We are two adults and three-year old twins.
      The Hellenic ferry doesn't appear to sail until 20.00 and get into Volos at 22.40.
      Does anyone know any other ferries or water taxis we could use to make the crossing earlier?

Thanks a lot

2 Answers Jul 26, 2013 at 2:26 PM
    • luggage locker in train or bus station in Βόλος

Volos Jul 6, 2013 at 1:45 AM

I will spend few hours in Volos in August. I think that it will be good to leave my luggage somewhere and to walk around to see city. Is there a luggage locker in train or bus station in Volos? Or any other suggestion?
      Thanks!

4 Answers Jul 6, 2013 at 2:17 AM
    • ferries in August

Volos May 28, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Are there ferries after 6 pm August 19th 2013 from volos to Skopelos? And do I need to book in advance?

I will be getting the bus from Thessaloniki which arrives in Volos at 17.45

4 Answers May 30, 2013 at 5:49 AM
    • Public Transport Volos Airport to Pilio Magnisia - Thessaly

Volos May 8, 2012 at 5:16 AM

Hi. Is there are train/bus connection from Volos Airport to the following place?
      Agios Georgios Nilias – Pilio Magnisia - Thessaly

Thanks for your help. :-))

8 Answers May 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    • trip to volos

Volos Aug 1, 2011 at 8:42 AM

how much will a ticket cost to volos on the coach? return or on the train return? can u get a weekly return i.e going on 18th returning on 21st. my journey is from athens airport to volos and then back from volos to athens. Please help me plan this journey

2 Answers Aug 2, 2011 at 2:59 PM
    • steam train

Oros Pilion Jun 8, 2011 at 8:11 AM

I've found the story and facts about it, but I can't find the hours and prices of the Pilion steam train. I'll appreciate the information, so we can plan the days we are going to be around there.

• taxi to Kala Nera

Volos Mar 13, 2011 at 10:28 AM

Hi,
      Could someone please advise me what the cost of a taxi from Volos to Kala Nera should cost. Best regards Sl1pper

• nea ionia indoor-pool

Volos Feb 25, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Can you tell me location of nea ionia indoor-pool and best place to stay near there.

1 Answer Feb 25, 2011 at 8:58 PM
    • Getting married in Skiathos

Skiathos Dec 30, 2010 at 1:44 PM

hello, I am looking at getting married in Skiathos possibly in 2012, has anyone had any experience and could give me some information in where to look.
      Thanks in advance

3 Answers May 26, 2012 at 3:11 PM
    • GeoffreyBreeze

Skiathos Aug 19, 2010 at 7:41 AM

Is there a catholi Church in Skiathos? If so, location please.

Many thanks

Geoff Breeze

1 Answer Aug 19, 2010 at 10:42 AM
    • Olive Land

Skiathos Aug 10, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Has any one tried the new taverna called Olive Land that I have been told about. Where is it situated and what did you think of it - food, price wise.

1 Answer Sep 7, 2011 at 4:33 AM
    • Trip to Athens

Skiathos Aug 1, 2010 at 11:55 PM

Has anyone done trip to Athens from Skiathos, possibly with Thomas Cook or other, is it expensive and how long does it take

1 Answer Aug 2, 2010 at 8:04 AM
    • volos airport transportation

Volos Jul 25, 2010 at 7:37 AM

1. is there a bus service from the airport to volos?
      if not,
      2. are taxis available & what is the cost to volos?

3 Answers Aug 5, 2010 at 1:11 PM
    • Pool Tables in Skiathos

Skiathos Apr 5, 2010 at 4:16 AM

Hi,

Been to Skiathos a few times my hubby & I but this year my 2 sons & fiances are coming with us and they like a few games of pool & a beer when it gets too hot around 2pm can anyone tell me where I will find one near to a beach. We normally go to Achladies, Paraskevi or Troulos Beach.....
      The ladies will bask in sun and leave the boy to the toys..............

Thank you

2 Answers Apr 7, 2010 at 7:48 AM
    • Athens - Volos train? HOW and how much????????

Volos Mar 30, 2010 at 1:44 PM

As I searched all the web and there were only info in greek.. so I am forced to ask a question :)
      Where i can get time tables for trains form Athens to Volos?
      Where I can get prices?
      Please show me some links and maybe the greek spelling for names Volos, Athens and Larisa, or spelling for the train stations there, because even tough I found how to spell Volos, I did't found Larisa train station name... As I found - the train goes through Larisa

big big thanx to You

4 Answers Aug 5, 2010 at 1:14 PM
    • delphi

Skiathos Mar 28, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Can any one tell me if there ar trips to delphi from skiathos . Will be in skiathos august

6 Answers Apr 2, 2010 at 11:42 PM
    • bus from igoumenitsa to volos

Volos Mar 4, 2010 at 12:00 AM

plz could u anyone tell me how to get to volos from igoumenitsa directly by bus?
      if know about it in details,like timetables,arrival time n fare,plz let me know.
      thank u for ur coop.

3 Answers Mar 4, 2010 at 7:55 PM
    • Kastro visit

Skiathos Jan 8, 2010 at 9:16 AM

Please can you tell me how far from Koukounaris is the ancient city of Kastro
      also what other places of interest can i easily get to from Koukounaris

3 Answers Jan 9, 2010 at 8:39 AM
    • Skiathos Town

Skiathos Jan 3, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Looking to stay at Dajon Apartments on the ring road in Skiathos town. Has anyone stayed there? How far is it from the ring road to the centre of town or port? Is it a hilly walk?

1 Answer Jan 7, 2010 at 9:01 AM