Prefecture of Lesvos Travel Answers

change location
ingec2000's Profile Photo

Molivos - hotel Eftalou

by ingec2000 Online Now Oct 5, 2005 at 3:37 AM

Hi!

My name's Inge ("Ina" in Greek ;)) and I'm a 23-year old Belgian girl. I went to Lesbos a few weeks ago and I really loved it. People are really nice and the island is still rather authentic without masstourism. I was there for about seven days and I wasn't able to visit all the places..So I'm thinking about returning next year. I stayed with a friend of mine in Hotel Eftalou near Molivos, one of the most beautiful places on the island so you should visit it. The hotel was also very good. The owners are a Greek family- so really authentic, the rooms were nice with good working aircondition and also the food we received at dinner was very good. I really recommend it. Anyway I'm getting to the point. I had some nice conversations with the waiter who's called "Lino" and when I left I promised to write (we didn't have a romance if you think so , only friends!) but I haven't got his emailadress anymore... so I don't know what to do ... Do you know perhaps how I could get in contact with him or do you know perhaps the e-mailadres, it would be such a waist to loose contact, because I think it's really interesting having friends all over the world..So I would really appreciate your help. I tried already to send an e-mail to the hotel, but I don't know if there going to pass my message. So your help is welcome!

Thank you!

Ina

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Prefecture of Lesvos Travel Answer Locations