Prefecture of Lefkada

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi driver in Nafplio

Nafplio Nov 14, 2015 at 6:20 AM

any suggestions - consider for travel to the sights near nafplio - Mycenae and Epidavoros

• we135b's Profile Photo

Five days in Athens

Athens Nov 24, 2015 at 1:31 PM

I'm ending a cruise in Athens next August 2016 and am planning to stay four or five days there afterwards. My initial impression is that the tourist attractions in Athens are few. What are the must see tourist attractions? I like to stay at hotels that are centrally located. Is there a city center per se in Athens that would be the best location? Alternatively, I wouldn't mind staying in a resort type of environment. Any recommendations for that? Or would it make sense to jump on a boat to one of the islands? This will be for my wedding anniversary so something nice is preferred. I'm not too concerned about cost. My wife and I like culture and hiking.

• Renting a vehicle

Greece Nov 5, 2015 at 12:10 AM

Does anyone ever was thinking about rent a car, boat or a bike from inhabitant in Greece? I mean, is there any ads from citizens about renting a vehicle

• About komboloi

Athens Yesterday

Can someone tell me where have many Komboloi i can choose, and what's regular price of komboloi? Thanks

• Motorbike rental

Thessaloniki Nov 18, 2015 at 9:04 AM

I plan to visit north of Greece in May 2016 looking for motorbike rental for 1 week .
      Anybody knows where I can find such rental ?

• seanmccurry's Profile Photo

where to stay

Santorini Island Oct 31, 2015 at 4:31 AM

my wife and I are planning a week in Santorini next year. we like good food and lively nights. Any suggestions on where to stay please

• night life

Athens Nov 20, 2015 at 5:51 AM

can i find night club every night in Athens in the month of Nov ? and at witch place exactly in Athens? and where can find easy ladys company to enjoy ,i will come from Crete , on 24 Nov ,thanks in advance

Greece Nov 13, 2015 at 8:28 AM

Why have you not removed that SPAM posting in CHINESE??????

• footstool's Profile Photo

Anafiotakis, Athens

Athens Nov 22, 2015 at 7:55 PM

Has anyone stayed in this area? Or recommend an out of the way, off the beaten path hotel or B&B? We'll be there in the middle of January. Thanks!

Popular Prefecture of Lefkada Travel Answer Locations

• Lefkas in October

Lefkas Mar 16, 2014 at 3:53 AM

We are planning to visit Lefkas in the first week in October and we want to stay in Vassiliki. Are there still any taverns opened and is is still possibility to do some boat trips from Nidri?

1 Answer Mar 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM
    • Edwards10's Profile Photo

nice beaches by boat from Nidri

Prefecture of Lefkada Oct 7, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I am planning to book a room at Hotel Cleopatra (Geni) in 2014. With the room comes a nice boat (15hp) included.
      Does somebody knows if you can reach some nice beaches from Nidri with a boat?

1 Answer Oct 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM
    • Boat from zakyntho to lefkada

Prefecture of Lefkada Aug 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM

We arrive at Zakyntho airport on the 14th of August 2013 at 13.00, and we want to go to Lefkada as my family will be there, is there a boat from Zakyntho to lefkada, or are there boat cruise day trips or anything we could get to go to Lefkada? If not, what would be the best way to get to Lefkada on the same night, the 14th of August, from Zakyntho?

Thank you

2 Answers Aug 6, 2013 at 7:46 AM
    • Hotel in Lefkas

Lefkas Mar 14, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I am looking for a fair simple hotel in Lefkas aerea or Preveza for two nights next week.
      Thanks for the answering.

2 Answers Mar 17, 2013 at 5:17 AM
    • busywomen's Profile Photo

Street maps

Lefkas Island Apr 6, 2011 at 5:12 PM

I have been unable to find a street map of Nidri and I go in four weeks time. I am not really moaning but I love my maps and when walking is restricted one needs to be able to see the distance to the ferries, bars, etc., when choosing a place to stay. I like to know before I go. Hotels saying 500 mtrs to beach doesn't really do it for me.

1 Answer Apr 6, 2011 at 8:21 PM
    • Travel from Lefkada (Lefkas) to Zakynthos (Zante)...

Prefecture of Lefkada Mar 29, 2011 at 10:00 AM

Hello, any help will be GREATLY appreciated!! My plan is to visit Lefkas, Zante and Corfu in July 2011.

I will start on main land, close to the island of Lefkada(Lefkas) visiting relatives. From there, I will be dropped off in Lefkada for 4 nights. From Lefkada, I plan to vist Zakynthos. I am having a hard time finding info on travel routes down to Zakynthos from Lefkas... Are there ferries from Lefkada? Even if there is no direct ferry route, I don't mind so long as it can be done somewhat easily.

Or... do I have to leave Lefkas and bus to a port (via mainland) in order to make my way over to Zante? I will have no car, so any specific details will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance for any help!

1 Answer Mar 31, 2011 at 3:48 PM
    • accomodation Lefkas or Kefalonia

Lefkas Island May 29, 2010 at 5:40 AM

suggestion or offer for accomodation on Lefkada(Kefalonia) in 20 June 2010(14 days) for 4 persons(two children 9,16) villa with pool, 2 or 3 bedrooms(beach,BBQ,TV,boat hire).

1 Answer May 30, 2010 at 2:19 PM
    • Lefkas ferries

Lefkas May 24, 2010 at 7:36 AM

I need to get between Preveza and Kefalonia - any ideas? I seem to get some fairly vague ferry timetables.

2 Answers May 25, 2010 at 6:33 AM
    • accomodation on lefkada

Lefkas Island May 9, 2010 at 2:55 AM

Some suggestion or offer for accomodation on Lefkada in June 2010 for 5 persons(two children 7 and 10) not too expensive.

• accomodation lefkada

Prefecture of Lefkada May 9, 2010 at 2:44 AM

Some suggestion or offer of acomodation on lefkada island for june 2010 for 5 people(two children 7 and 10),not too expensive,good location and clean.

• susiemoosie's Profile Photo

Mountain bike hire.

Prefecture of Lefkada Feb 23, 2009 at 2:26 PM

We are travelling to Nidri early may & are wanting to hire good mountain bikes, any suggestions? We did hire from the guys in Nidri last time we were there, no complaints, however they didn't have much choice.

• mirwoona's Profile Photo

Larissa to lefkada by bus

Prefecture of Lefkada Jan 23, 2009 at 3:09 AM

There is any bus service between Larissa and Lefkada? I want to visit greece in summer but I can't find anywhere this information. I know there are buses between Thessaloniki and Lefkada, but I think they don't stop in Larissa. Can someone help me with this info?

Thank you.

6 Answers Jan 25, 2009 at 1:13 AM
    • Mikros Gialos

Prefecture of Lefkada Aug 31, 2008 at 10:22 AM

I'm thinking of booking a holiday to Mikros Gialos for the end of September and would appreciate your advice. Are there any tavernas within walking distance at this time of year? Many thanks

• Public transport

Lefkas May 29, 2008 at 2:58 AM

We would like to find a way of travelling from Preveza airport to Nidri.
      We intend to go quite often and the number of people will vary between two to eight individuals.

Taxis seem to be between 35 and 40 euro and it all adds up to make things more expensive. We have been told that there is a public coach service with up to five trips per day. Does anyone know how I can find out more about the timetable, prices, location and where to buy tickets?

4 Answers Jun 3, 2008 at 3:01 AM
    • Travel from Preveza to Lefkas

Lefkas Nov 21, 2007 at 1:44 AM

I am about to book a package holiday with First Choice to Lefkas and we fly in to Preveza. Can anyone tell me how we will get to Lefkas from there? Is by ferry or hydrofoil? Does anyone know how long the journey takes?

Thanks for any help you can give, Linda.

6 Answers Mar 1, 2008 at 2:18 AM
    • urikenny's Profile Photo

getting to Lefkas the fastest way

Lefkas Aug 3, 2007 at 12:33 PM

We want to get to Lefkas from either Athens or Zakynthos : how can we do it other than by car ? is there a ferry to Lefkas from Zakynthos ? thanx 4 your help

2 Answers Aug 4, 2007 at 5:39 AM
    • lemonia

Lefkas Jun 1, 2007 at 9:13 AM

does anyone know the exact location of lemonia villa

1 Answer Jun 3, 2007 at 7:56 AM
    • greek paradise

Nisida Meganisi Apr 5, 2007 at 1:17 PM

I checked out this site is the island worth visiting?

2 Answers Jun 23, 2007 at 6:32 AM
    • URGENT!! >> Lefkada Via Corfu

Prefecture of Lefkada Sep 8, 2006 at 5:22 PM

we bought plane tickets to corfu for the 11th of september, but our plane is landing on corfu airport around 21:00h, and we find out that there are no buses or ferries at that time of day to take us to lefkada from corfu :(

is there any night ferry that operates from corfu town to igpumenitsa, or a sea taxi, or maybe some transportation to take us directtly to lefkada? can someone help us with that?

does anybody knows someone who operates a sea or a regular taxi from corfu to lefkada in that time of the day and what would be the cost?

3 Answers Sep 9, 2006 at 4:48 AM
    • Lefkas in September

Lefkas Aug 15, 2006 at 3:01 AM

me and my wife are thinking of going to Lefkas island (Greece) in the second fortnight of September.
      Has anyone been there this period so to tell us of his experiences, accommodation, taverns, weather
      etc. TIA

• mrsmartin's Profile Photo

sunmed resorts

Lefkas Jul 20, 2006 at 2:32 AM

I am trying to find out a bit more about the company sunmed resorts as we have put a deposit down for a holiday to greece in september but at the moment they do not hold an atol number. after typing in reviews on sunmed resorts your comments came up - hence me approaching you for information.
      their website that we are booking through is
      to confirm if its the same company you booked through.
      if you can get back to me on this that would be great thanks!
      mrs martin

21 Answers Aug 19, 2006 at 10:54 AM