Prefecture of Corinth

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• English language in greece

Corinth Apr 9, 2014 at 12:06 PM

I can say "Giraffe" in greek, is that as well as some rough spanish and fluency in English and French, enough to get through airports, trainstations, hotels and tourist centers between Athens and Corinth?

more

Popular Prefecture of Corinth Travel Answer Locations

• English language in greece

Corinth Apr 9, 2014 at 12:06 PM

I can say "Giraffe" in greek, is that as well as some rough spanish and fluency in English and French, enough to get through airports, trainstations, hotels and tourist centers between Athens and Corinth?

6 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 2:05 PM
    • esmat

Nemea Apr 4, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I am planning to visit Nemea shortly , just seek assistence to know about how to reach there from different locations eg. Athens airport , Lotraki, Argos since there is no hotel available in Nemea for selection .
      Is there any public tranpot , buses ? I used a bus to reach there but that was in the past and since a long time ,at that time the buses station was too closed to Omonia square , is it still located there ?
      thanks
      Esmat

1 Answer Apr 4, 2012 at 2:34 PM
    • Bus Corinth - Loutraki

Corinth Nov 18, 2011 at 11:47 AM

Hello guys,

We're going to arrive to Corinth by train from Athens and then continue to Loutraki. Where the local bus to Loutraki stops (how to find said stop)? What could be the approximate timetable and the cost of bus ticket Corinth-Loutraki. Would greatly appreciate the info.

3 Answers Nov 19, 2011 at 6:50 AM
    • thealinda's Profile Photo

canal trip

Corinth Jul 18, 2011 at 10:59 AM

where do you go to take a boat ride through the canal and what is the average cost?

1 Answer Jul 18, 2011 at 12:29 PM
    • Bus to Korfos

Corinth Aug 2, 2008 at 10:20 AM

Hi all!

There is a conflict in scheduling of a bus from Corinth's Argolis bus station to Korfos. One report was 1:30PM and 5:00PM. The other report was only one bus at 2:00PM. I can't find a web site showing a recent timetable. Does anyone have recent information? The problem is I may have to take another route if there is no bus after 4:00PM. How much would a taxi cost? Thanks!

4 Answers Aug 5, 2008 at 10:27 AM
    • trains from Corinth to Meteora

Corinth May 5, 2008 at 11:41 AM

is there light rail from Corinth to Meteora? Does anyone know what days, if so? Thanks!!

2 Answers May 6, 2008 at 3:51 AM
    • Canal Passage

Corinth Feb 11, 2008 at 10:55 AM

Last year I was denied passage through the Corinthian Canal. I was told I needed a motor and a speed of at least 5Km/hr. I paddle a kayak. No motor and a speed of about 3Km/hr. Does anyone know how I can get around these restrictions? Is there a prearraged time when a group of kayaks or a single kayak can transit? The office was no help. Who can I call?
      Thanks!

10 Answers Aug 2, 2008 at 11:21 PM
    • smitbet

Prefecture of Corinth Jan 29, 2008 at 5:50 PM

I was kayaking in Greece last September and need to go back. The purpose of my trip was to cross from sea to sea. That meant going through the Corinthian Canal. When I got there I was denied permission to transit. Does anyone know how I can paddle my kayak through the canal without risking jail time?

• littlesam1's Profile Photo

Traveling from Athens to Corinth

Corinth Mar 4, 2007 at 10:17 AM

I am planning my trip to Greece for this coming June. I will be spending several days in Athens. I want to take some day trips away from the city while I am there. I have been reading about Corinth in a travel guide and it looks interesting. However the guide book does not have a lot of information about traveling there. It mentions that there are some trains and busses on the Peloponnese but it does not mention if there is public transportation from Athens to the area. Does anyone from the area know if there are trains or busses that can be taken from Athens to Corinth. I will not have a car on this trip and was wondering if the visit would be possible without one.

Larry

7 Answers Mar 6, 2007 at 10:24 AM
    • B&B type accomodation

Nemea Sep 25, 2006 at 9:19 AM

I`m looking for an accomodation of this type in Nemea between 15 and 30 October this year. Please; send me an address or telephone, so I can talk about it with a
      disponent. I`m an early retired Swedish engineer, studying mythical landscape of Greece; just for fun. This time - places between Pheneos and Isthmos.

1 Answer Sep 25, 2006 at 11:03 AM
    • chicdiv's Profile Photo

Hotels near ancient corinth?

Prefecture of Corinth Jun 22, 2006 at 7:11 AM

I am planning to visit Corinth for 3days/2nights in August. Does anyone have advice on inexpensive hotels where I could get a triple room? Thanks!

• sn3d's Profile Photo

Ancient Corinth

Prefecture of Corinth Feb 16, 2005 at 1:21 PM

Hello. I am visiting Greece in the Summer. Will be located mainly in Athens but want to visit Corinth, especially the Canal and Ancient Corinth. Thing is, I can't find out how to get to Ancient Corinth. Anyone know? I would greatly appreciate any websites or addresses if possible. Thanks very much, Ed

5 Answers Feb 18, 2005 at 10:03 AM
    • Geography question: Vasiliko/Ayios Stephanos/Haikari

Corinth Feb 29, 2004 at 5:40 AM

Can anyone please help me? I'm trying to find the above places and I think they are in the Corinthia area. (or near Patras my Greek geography is terrible!). Its quite urgent so please email me at selenamartine@hotmail.com if you can either help me out or point me in the direction of a relevant link!

2 Answers Mar 2, 2004 at 4:20 PM