Prefecture of Attica

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Searching for a single room in Athens

Prefecture of Attica Apr 7, 2014 at 8:41 AM

I need a private room for 3 months from April in Athens centre.
      I'm from Italy and I'm doing a research for my Phd paper.
      Can you help me?

more
    • looking for a flatshare

Athens Mar 23, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Hello ! I am desperatly looking for a room in flatshare in Athens... Does one of you know a website which could help me in my searches ? Thanks for your help...

more
    • Harley Davidson

Athens Mar 22, 2014 at 12:29 PM

where is the Harley Davidson shop in Athens? Thanks, Dave

more
    • Luggage Storage

Athens 20 hours ago

Hi, we (Husband and Wife) are planning to visit Greece in this summer (Jun 14). I will reach Athens at 1645 hrs. My ferry to Santorini is at 2100 on the same day. After checking out from Airport will it be possible for us to visit Acropolis and then moving towards the Piraeus Port?
      Is there any place near Acropolis where i can keep my luggage?

more
    • Safe for tourists?

Athens Mar 30, 2014 at 5:10 AM

I will be travelling to Athens next month and wanted to know how the reception is towards tourists. Im aware of how racist activities have been on the rise against immigrants of color.. but how does that apply to tourists of color?

more
    • Searching for a single room in Athens

Prefecture of Attica Apr 7, 2014 at 8:41 AM

I need a private room for 3 months from April in Athens centre.
      I'm from Italy and I'm doing a research for my Phd paper.
      Can you help me?

1 Answer Apr 7, 2014 at 8:55 AM
    • Safe for tourists?

Athens Mar 30, 2014 at 5:10 AM

I will be travelling to Athens next month and wanted to know how the reception is towards tourists. Im aware of how racist activities have been on the rise against immigrants of color.. but how does that apply to tourists of color?

7 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 1:06 PM
    • looking for a flatshare

Athens Mar 23, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Hello ! I am desperatly looking for a room in flatshare in Athens... Does one of you know a website which could help me in my searches ? Thanks for your help...

1 Answer Mar 23, 2014 at 12:31 PM
    • Harley Davidson

Athens Mar 22, 2014 at 12:29 PM

where is the Harley Davidson shop in Athens? Thanks, Dave

3 Answers Mar 26, 2014 at 11:40 PM
    • 4 days in athens

Athens Mar 15, 2014 at 7:43 PM

We were only going to spend 2 days, now has changed due to flights etc and will be there 4 full days nearly. Any reccomendations on must do's. We are a 26 yr old couple.

Cheers

5 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 11:40 AM
    • Sounio Cap

Lavrio Mar 10, 2014 at 3:35 PM

How can we get from Lavrio to Sounio ? Bus, taxi? How much does it cost?

1 Answer Mar 10, 2014 at 11:29 PM
    • lettychuffy's Profile Photo

Athens in April

Athens Feb 28, 2014 at 9:24 PM

I live in the south of Spain ( Serville or Malaga airport ) . My daughter wants to go to Athens between the 11th to 19th of April.I have a few questions as I dont know anything about this city . How many days will be enough to see this city ? Is it a good time to vist ?
      I have been looking at flights and I would have to go to Madrid or make a stop off .I would prefer a direct flight .I have just read here about airport transport in Athens so I dont think there is a problem
      Thank you :)

27 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 2:45 AM
    • BangBen's Profile Photo

airport transfer

Athens Feb 14, 2014 at 12:35 AM

Hi guys. I dont know how to reach city center (Art Hotel) from airport. Are there buses or metro? How to buy the tickets and how much is the cost? Or how much the cost if I use taxi?

Thanks a lot :)

5 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 10:02 AM
    • Rent a car in Athens

Athens Feb 12, 2014 at 2:46 PM

Hi! Can anybody suggest us which rent a car house is reliable and has reasonable prices? We are a group of seven, comming to Athens in June and like to travel around Peloponisos for 5 days. We plann to pick up the car at Athens airport.
      Thanks s lot in advance! Regards from Croatia!

6 Answers Mar 10, 2014 at 10:13 AM
    • Is it too far out?

Glyfada Feb 9, 2014 at 5:05 PM

We are flying into Athens and we have 2-3 days there before we go to Thessaloniki for a week.
      Is it easy to get around?

Thanks

4 Answers Feb 11, 2014 at 12:55 AM
    • clausito's Profile Photo

Beach hotel east coast of athen

Athens Feb 9, 2014 at 3:20 AM

Thinks it is difficult to find a nice hotel close to athen and close to the beach.
      Price around 100 Euro per night
      Lot of possibilities along the east coast, but what to choose from Marathon to Porto Rafti? Not too much south of Athen because of too far distance to airport.
      We are on a 14 days roundtrip of Greece and will finish with 3 days relaxation

Have you any ideas?

Have a nice sunday

Claus from Denmark

5 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 6:48 AM
    • Nice to Athens by Plane

Athens Feb 8, 2014 at 11:26 PM

Hi All,
      We are flying from Nice to Athens on the 21st of July. Looking at flights the best I have is a 6 hour with 1 stop in Barcelona. Seems there is no direct? I have tried skyscanner and a few other sites.

Anyone done this flight? Any advice? Especially with luggage I don't want to get caught out!

4 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 3:33 AM
    • KarinD9's Profile Photo

What to do, where to stay?

Athens Feb 4, 2014 at 11:12 PM

We shall be arriving in Athens by plane from Santorini early on a Saturday morning and have the Saturday and part of the sunday to explore Athens. We fly out at 17h15 to Amsterdam. Where is best to stay? What are the must-see's in Athens?
      Looking forward to your replies

5 Answers Feb 5, 2014 at 12:55 AM
    • KarinD9's Profile Photo

Where to stay

Piraeus Feb 3, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Hi We will be arriving at Athens airport late afternoon from Amsterdam and leaving by ferry early next morning for Mykonos. We can either leave from Piraeus or Rafina, but I need advice please ? We shall stay on the Plaka a week later, so will it be best to overnight close to the port? Which of the 2 is best to stay over to leave the next morning and what is the best way to get there from the airport?

11 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 11:39 PM
    • maz100's Profile Photo

coach london greece

Athens Feb 1, 2014 at 8:42 PM

I want to go by coach to Athens. I can only find Eurolines, but its webpage does not give me any useful info, except that it goes via Bratslava. Can anybody help?

12 Answers Feb 6, 2014 at 9:42 AM
    • gwendar's Profile Photo

best way to drive from athens airport

Athens Jan 30, 2014 at 3:04 AM

Plan to drive to Nafpilo from airport ,at about 2pm,can anyone suggest the best way.

4 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 3:23 AM
    • Travel by public transport from cruise terminal Pireaus to Near Syntagma Square

Athens Jan 29, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Is it easier by train or by bus? We will be pulling a suitcase and bag. Is there a metro station near Syntagma or should be get of at Monastariki Stn if travelling by train?

5 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 8:35 AM
    • Taxi cost from Athens airport to Grande Bretagne Hotel/Syntagma Square?

Athens Jan 14, 2014 at 1:33 PM

We are arriving in Athens on Thursday at 6 PM. What is the taxi fare from the airport to the Grande Bretagne Hotel?

Carl

6 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 5:53 AM
    • Hotel near airport ?

Athens Jan 11, 2014 at 4:54 PM

Hi All,
      Looking at being in Athens for a few days and Santorini for a few days in July 2014.

We want to see
      Acropolis , Parthenon, Temple of Olympia Zeus and were wondering how close these are too the airport? Reason being have found the Sofitel Athens Airport which is handy due to being right at the Airport and we will have a flight to Santorini and back before flying back to Perth, Australia.

Any advice on the hotel or any other options? How close are these places?

Regards,

5 Answers Jan 11, 2014 at 6:31 PM
    • rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Ferry to Santorini

Athens Jan 6, 2014 at 8:20 AM

We will be in Athens in June and plan to take a ferry to Santorini. I know the slow ones take over 7 hours. I would like to go in less time, but do not want to go by hovercraft. Are there alternatives to these two, something a bit faster than the slow ferry, but not a hovercraft?

3 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 1:09 PM
    • Is Bus 400 still in Operation?

Athens Dec 27, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Hello! Does anyone know if the Bus 400 which used to go to most of the important 'sites', still operates in Athens?
      Many thanks!

5 Answers Dec 28, 2013 at 7:03 PM
    • Transportation from Dubrovnik to Athens

Athens Dec 13, 2013 at 2:02 PM

What is the least expensive way to get from Dubrovnik to Athens? Is there a bus or train?

2 Answers Dec 13, 2013 at 2:29 PM
    • transportation

Athens Nov 17, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Best transportation options from Athens Airport to Piraeus Port

9 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 5:35 AM
    • Costume Halloween

Athens Oct 29, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Hey !
      I'm in Athens and I'm searching a costume for halloween. Do you know a place to buy funny stuf for halloween ?
      Thanks

2 Answers Oct 29, 2013 at 10:19 AM
    • Ferry from mainland greece to mainland turkey with car

Athens Sep 29, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Hi, I am driving from Istanbul to Athens in December and would like to take a ferry back to mainland Turkey via Ferry with my car. Any such possibility? What is my best option?

4 Answers Sep 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM
    • Place for loukoumades

Athens Sep 27, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Can anyone recommend a place in Athens to get loukoumades? I found a review for a cafe called Aegean but I can't find an addeess? Thanks!

10 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 12:35 PM
    • Restaurant for Pasticcio

Athens Sep 27, 2013 at 8:16 AM

A restaurant referred to as "Meandros" or "Meantros" was recommended to me for having great Pasticcio - except I can't find where it is? Can anyone assist? Thanks!

1 Answer Sep 27, 2013 at 8:39 AM
    • spachick's Profile Photo

Festival and Fun Events in May

Athens Sep 14, 2013 at 12:56 PM

My husband and I are a planning a trip in May of 2014. We are in our 40's but have the hearts of 20 -30 yr olds.
      Are there any fun festivals/events in May that we should check out?

Thanks

2 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 4:22 AM
    • IlanB's Profile Photo

SIM card - can I buy in Spetses?

Spetses Sep 14, 2013 at 10:44 AM

SIM card - can I buy in Spetses?

THANK YOU :-)

3 Answers Sep 14, 2013 at 3:39 PM
    • Hire/Rent Electric

Aegina Island Sep 14, 2013 at 3:15 AM

Does anywhere in Aegina town rent out an electric buggy, wheelchair, or even a Segway for a slightly disabled person?