Prato Travel Answers

change location
Bashir-1's Profile Photo

Nearest Hotel to Railway Station

by Bashir-1 Online Now Apr 3, 2006 at 2:29 AM

I was searching to find the nearest good hotel (*** OR ****) to the railstation. I found that "ART hotel MILANO" Via Tiziano 15 is the nearest. I looked at the map and I found it requires to go to the bridge then find the raiway station. Is that correct?

Is there any suggested hotel but must has a bus stop point and connection to the raiway station.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • manassei's Profile Photo

RE: Nearest Hotel to Railway Station

by manassei Online Now Apr 13, 2006 at 8:46 AM

Residence Manassei is located at 5 minutes walking distance from Prato Porta al Serraglio train station, so you do no need the bus.
    It is located in the centre of Prato, in Via Manassei n.7, near the Duomo, Corso Mazzoni, Via Garibaldi (shopping area).
    Selfcatering accommodation, miniapartments with double bed, corner kitchen, bath with shower. Low rates. Short and lorm term stays.
    www.residencemanassei.it

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • manassei's Profile Photo

RE: Nearest Hotel to Railway Station

by manassei Online Now Apr 13, 2006 at 8:46 AM

Residence Manassei is located at 5 minutes walking distance from Prato Porta al Serraglio train station, so you do no need the bus.
    It is located in the centre of Prato, in Via Manassei n.7, near the Duomo, Corso Mazzoni, Via Garibaldi (shopping area).
    Selfcatering accommodation, miniapartments with double bed, corner kitchen, bath with shower. Low rates. Short and lorm term stays.
    www.residencemanassei.it

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines