change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TarekG's Profile Photo

Malang to Bali ASAP

Indonesia Yesterday

Hello , i want to travel from Malang to Bali , i found one direct flight only on wing air , but they allow only 10 KG bag , i want to know if i can buy an extra bag with me if anybody knows about that ?

If not , does anyone know if there are lockers for luggage in malang airport ?

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thank you so much :)

more
    • michelpm's Profile Photo

coming to Komodo w a Cruise ship

Komodo Jun 22, 2015 at 6:36 PM

coming to Komodo w a Cruise ship we would like to know how we can disembark and get a Ranger to make a tour w/o beaches. We live in the Philippines and diving is enough here!

more
    • Local guides

Gorontalo Jun 19, 2015 at 2:36 AM

Are there locale guides in Gorontalo?

more
    • Where is best Ubud yoga

Ubud Jun 16, 2015 at 9:41 AM

What is the best place to do yoga in Ubud?

more
    • Palembang stay is safe ?

Palembang Jun 1, 2015 at 10:35 PM

seconds ago
      Hi friends ,

In coming day I will long stay with family in palembang ,, I have question as below !!

1) I need rental monthly room for a year , is it easy to get it

2) is it safe place to stay

3) how is local people there
      4) how they treating to foreigners
      5) is it clean place like Singapore, I mean cleanness of city

more
    • SeetaKaur's Profile Photo

Big Luggage Problem from Bali to Gili

Lombok May 31, 2015 at 9:40 AM

Hi,

Is there anyone can offer solution where to store luggage?

We are leaving from ubud, then planning to stay at gili air for 2 days then lombok for another 3 days then go back to our next destination at bali in seminyak area.

Problem here, we have two large luggages which i am not sure if its gonna be great idea to carry it with the jetty to gili air ( We still can't find hotel we love to stay here, most of we preferred already fully booked). Travel with it to lombok and back to bali again

I am thinking of few options, leaving it at our ubud resort ( Still waiting for their confirmation if they are willing to do this to hold our luggages for 5 days ).

So we would love to hear your experiences here, what would be solution that makes more sense :)

And thank you very much in advance

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

BALI TO KOMODO ISLAND FERRY OR FLY

Komodo May 31, 2015 at 3:21 AM

Hi all,,,, 2016 S E Asia travels well underway now...
      We would like to visit Komodo National Park and are planning to travel there from Bali.
      Can anyone advise on routes and costings for either flying to Flores from Bali or catching a ferry...
      We have about 8 - 10 days days spare to fit this trip in..
      Any help and general advice would be greatly appreciated..
      Many thanks
      POEPAT

more
    • wus's Profile Photo

Nice beaches on Java?

Java Jun 25, 2015 at 2:04 PM

Are there any nice beaches on Java? With "nice" I mean gently sloping, with fine sand and a couple of restaurants and guest houses in a coconut palm grove behind the beach. Something like panoramio.com/photo_explorer... (Palolem / Goa) or panoramio.com/photo_explorer... (Mirissa / Sri Lanka)

more
    • AmrD's Profile Photo

Hotels in Bali

Bali Jun 14, 2015 at 10:03 PM

Hi all
      I'm in desperate need for your recommendation for hotels in bali. I want to bock in hotel with *** bu not very expensive up to 80$ pe night

more
    • Nirwana pan pacific

Bali Jun 5, 2015 at 10:20 PM

Hi, I'm staying at the above resort with my mum for 8 nights, are we in a comfortable walking distance to Tahn Lot, and are there any markets closer to the resort also how much should I expect to pay to get to Kuta and back??
      Thanks for your help.
      Kim

more
    • Do I need 2 or 3 days to cover these in Ubud?

Ubud Jun 5, 2015 at 10:22 AM

Dear fellow travellers,
      Is it possible to cover these in 2 days, or do I need 3? Would hiring a driver easen the process?
      I would like to see Monkey Forest, have a good walk at Tegallalang paddy field, visit Teba Sari Agrowisata for coffee tasting, have a walk thru Campuhan Ridge walk and visit Ubud palace, Arma museum and maybe Saraswati temple.

Other then these do you suggest any special must-sees around Ubud?
      I hear that each detail of Ubud is impressive and it is worth of more than 2-3 days, but I would like to have the best plan with my conditions. Thank you very much.

more
    • Need help to stay in palembang

Palembang Jun 1, 2015 at 10:15 PM

Hi friends ,

In coming day I will long stay with family in palembang ,, I have question as below !!

1) I need rental monthly room for a year , is it easy to get it

2) is it safe place to stay

3) how is local people there
      4) how they treating to foreigners
      5) is it clean place like Singapore, I mean cleanness of city

more
    • SIM card purchase in Jakarta

Jakarta Jun 17, 2015 at 11:00 PM

I wanna purchase a SIM card for my mobile phone somewhere in Jakarta. I will make a short stopover in Jakarta - about 6 hours. So, I can afford to spend 3 hours for this purpose - start from the Jakarta airport, maybe by taxi, and buy it , and then come back.
      Which place is convenient to buy a SIM card under this condition ?

Chao,

more
    • health insurance for Batam citizen

Riau Province Jun 6, 2015 at 6:41 AM

Hi! Could you help me? My friend has been working as a lecturer at the university located in Batam. She said that the price of the health insurance is 500.000 Rp per month. Her salary is 3.000.000 Rp. It means her salary is cut by 500.000 Rp every month. Is it truth? Why is the health insurance so expensive in Indonesia?
      Thank you!

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

BALI TO FLORES HELP NEEDED

Bali May 31, 2015 at 3:23 AM

Hi all,,,, 2016 S E Asia travels well underway now...
      We would like to visit Komodo National Park and are planning to travel there from Bali.
      Can anyone advise on routes and costings for either flying to Flores from Bali or catching a ferry...
      We have about 8 - 10 days days spare to fit this trip in..
      Any help and general advice would be greatly appreciated..
      Many thanks
      POEPAT

more
    • Lynvee's Profile Photo

Somebody who wants to explore Bali?

Bali Jun 28, 2015 at 1:04 AM

Hello, I will be in Ubod, Bali on 24 to 26th of August. I am wondering if there is somebody who is interested exploring Bali with me?

Lynvee

more
    • Glorija's Profile Photo

Help about malaria

Banda Aceh Jun 3, 2015 at 5:05 AM

I am travelling this july to North Sumatra (Banda Aceh, Pulau Weh and then Takengon etc) and I wonder is malaria really a threat in this areas? I would really avoid taking antimalaric drug so help is needed to give direct information. Thank you!

more
    • AmrD's Profile Photo

Bali or Lombok??

Indonesia Jun 13, 2015 at 12:32 AM

Hi all,
      I plan to go Indonesia and spend 5 day in an island in Indonesia, I'm confused betweeen bali and lombok.
      Can you help me and tell me what is the activities in each island, and your own preferance.
      Thakns in advance

more
    • Cruzinsuzin's Profile Photo

Where to meet other backpackers in Makassar

Makassar Jun 1, 2015 at 10:29 AM

Hi, I am a solo traveler and will be in Makassar for several days in June, was wondering where is a good place/restaurant/guesthouse to meet other backpackers? Thanks

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

Transportation to Prambanan, Sewu Temple and Ratu Boko.

by doraem66 Online Now Apr 23, 2015 at 7:45 AM

How long do I need for this 3 places? Intend to stay for sunset in Ratu Boko.

I will be staying Eastparc, will it be sufficient if I leave at 3pm?
      Is it easy to get a taxi/ car to drive us to this 3 places?

Is it easy to get a taxi there to return back?

How much will it be?

Thank you.

5 Answers Apr 24, 2015 at 10:36 AM
    • prambanan and Borobudur tour

by scgm Online Now Mar 15, 2014 at 2:45 AM

can i cover both the prambanan and Borobudur on the same day , if i take a taxi from solo air port( eventually its a Saturday).

9 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 3:54 AM
    • Candi View Hotel - website

by explorea Online Now Jun 27, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Can anybody tell me where is Candi View Hotel in Prambanan?

Does the hotel have a website that I can make bookings?

Thanks.

3 Answers Jun 27, 2010 at 11:33 PM
    • rm2co's Profile Photo

Extent of damage to Prambanan Temples

by rm2co Online Now Dec 4, 2007 at 8:46 AM

1) What is the extent of the damage caused to the Prambanan temples by the earthquake in May 2006? How many of the temples have fallen down/damaged?
      2) Are we still allowed to go into the temples after the damage caused by the May 2006 eathquake or is the temple area cordoned off?
      3) Is there a lot of reconstruction going on currently (Dec 2007) as I would prefer to see these temples without scaffolding and cranes in teh background?
      4) Any opinions as to how long I should spend at these temples after taking into account their damaged conditions? (I haven't got much time there so time is factor!)
      Many thanks!

2 Answers Dec 6, 2007 at 3:51 PM