Prambanan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Jogja Trans from the airport

Yogyakarta Apr 5, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Hi! I would like to know which bus should I take from the airport to JL Prawirotaman area? Is there more than 1 bus who leave from the airport?
      Thanks a lot!

more
    • Yogyakarta at 6h20 AM, accommodation, bus, storage?

Yogyakarta Apr 4, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Hi,
      I will catch a flight from Lombok to Yogyakarta, but the only cheap fly (with Lion Air) arrive at 6h20 AM in Yogya. What can I do with my backpack (70 liter) until I can check in in my accommodation? I don’t have booking cause I want to see the room before taking it. Does anyone know a safe place where I can leave my backpack until I check in? Can I leave my backpack at the police station? Can I trust them? If so, is there a police station in town?
      Also, do you have a safe, clean and cheap accommodation to suggest? I’m on a budget and I saw rooms around 100 000-120 000 roupies, but there’s not much info about them on trip advisor.
      And last questions: which bus goes from the airport to town? And which street can I find most of the guesthouse, homestay or budget hotel?
      Thanks a lot!

more
    • prambanan and Borobudur tour

by scgm Online Now Mar 15, 2014 at 2:45 AM

can i cover both the prambanan and Borobudur on the same day , if i take a taxi from solo air port( eventually its a Saturday).

9 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 3:54 AM
    • Candi View Hotel - website

by explorea Online Now Jun 27, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Can anybody tell me where is Candi View Hotel in Prambanan?

Does the hotel have a website that I can make bookings?

Thanks.

3 Answers Jun 27, 2010 at 11:33 PM
    • rm2co's Profile Photo

Extent of damage to Prambanan Temples

by rm2co Online Now Dec 4, 2007 at 8:46 AM

1) What is the extent of the damage caused to the Prambanan temples by the earthquake in May 2006? How many of the temples have fallen down/damaged?
      2) Are we still allowed to go into the temples after the damage caused by the May 2006 eathquake or is the temple area cordoned off?
      3) Is there a lot of reconstruction going on currently (Dec 2007) as I would prefer to see these temples without scaffolding and cranes in teh background?
      4) Any opinions as to how long I should spend at these temples after taking into account their damaged conditions? (I haven't got much time there so time is factor!)
      Many thanks!

2 Answers Dec 6, 2007 at 3:51 PM