change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• yoga & scuba

by cruncheynut Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 1:25 PM

Hi everyone, can you advise if any of the above activities
      are widely available closeby this hotel??
      Heading over for just 7 days 3rd week April!
      Interested in all types of excursion too!
      Thanks in advance for ANY tips!

more
    • yoga & scuba

by cruncheynut Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 1:25 PM

Hi everyone, can you advise if any of the above activities
      are widely available closeby this hotel??
      Heading over for just 7 days 3rd week April!
      Interested in all types of excursion too!
      Thanks in advance for ANY tips!

3 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 2:39 AM
    • Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me I'm coming over in April

by Mondoinportugal Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 12:52 AM

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any nudist beaches local to Praia da Rocha please?

6 Answers Mar 5, 2014 at 10:28 AM
    • Location of Apartments

by Jonny07177 Online Now Jan 28, 2014 at 1:55 AM

Can anyone tell me if Clube Vila Rosa apartments in Praia da Rocha are within walking distance to bars, restaurants, night-life etc please?

2 Answers Jan 28, 2014 at 5:20 AM
    • marianawmarques's Profile Photo

Is there a RESTAURANT for big groups in Praia da Rocha ?

by marianawmarques Online Now Aug 22, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Is there a RESTAURANT for big groups (150 - 200 px) in Praia da Rocha ?

1 Answer Aug 23, 2013 at 1:20 AM
    • Xmas break

by Leyville Online Now Jul 13, 2013 at 9:00 AM

What is there to do during xmas break in resort, are restaurants etc still open or should we book half board and eat in hotel?

3 Answers Jul 13, 2013 at 10:48 AM
    • Hairdresser required

by lekk34 Online Now Sep 3, 2011 at 4:30 AM

Hi Im looking for a good hairdresser in PDR as attending a wedding. Any recommendations?

• Golf Transfers

by Duggie57 Online Now Jul 7, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Hi, Looking for transfers from Jupiter hotel to Silves, Pinta and Gramacho golf
      courses at reasonable prices, can anyone recommend any taxi company's, cheer's.

2 Answers Jul 8, 2011 at 6:22 AM
    • Painting in Portimao Praia Da Rocha

by mastermakman Online Now Jul 8, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Hi

I just came back from a holiday in algarve in portimao and now i am back in England London.

I had alot of fun in portimao praia da rocha and i wanted to buy something to remember my journey with. I found an artist which paints with spray cans and paints the most beautiful paintings. unfortunately i did not have enough money to buy one of his painting.

He paints at night when everyone comes out and usually attracts a crowd. Could anyone please tell me if you have seen this painters in portimao?

Thank you for your time =)

1 Answer Jul 9, 2010 at 6:41 AM
    • E-mail Contact for Hotel?

by drea2904 Online Now Apr 17, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Hi there, I am looking for a e-mail address for the Club Praia da Rocha hotel, I cant find a hotel webpage, any ideas?

Many Thanks

4 Answers Jun 9, 2010 at 9:57 AM
    • Christmas Dinner

by karen-ann Online Now Oct 22, 2008 at 2:22 AM

Hi

Can anyone help, we are coming over for Christmas & New Year and are looking for a nice restaurant for Christmas dinner, any suggestions?

• Building Work adjacent to Plaza Real Apartments, Praia da Rocha

by howson Online Now Jun 4, 2008 at 1:43 AM

Hiya
      I have just been advised by my tour operator that building works are taking place adjacent to my hotel Plaza Real Apartments in Praia da Rocha that may cause some disruption to our holiday. Can anyone tell me how close they are to the hotel and how bad it is. We are due to travel in 4 weeks time for a holiday we have been looking forward to for some time and don't really want to cancel it!
      Any help????
      thanks!!!!

4 Answers Jul 10, 2008 at 3:08 AM
    • transfers

by foster61 Online Now Oct 5, 2007 at 2:55 PM

is it possible to take public transport from faro airport to praia da rocha?

2 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    • train stations??

by kissmequik Online Now Sep 1, 2007 at 12:03 PM

Hi!! i wondered if anyone might be able to help me. Im off to Praia da Rocha next week for my holidays (yay! i can't wait!) and me and my buddies were really hoping to take a trip to libon for the day. Seen as taxis are so expensive we were hoping to get the train. But having trauled the internet for train times and stations, im still none the wiser as to wether or not Praia da Rocha even has a train station!! Does anyone know where the nearest one might be and can you point me to a handy website with train times??? thanx! x

2 Answers Sep 2, 2007 at 6:12 AM
    • club amerilis

by lufc Online Now Jul 31, 2007 at 6:42 AM

Im going to club amerilis in Praia de rocha. Can anyone advise me about the resort and the appartment.Is there any good bars near by.Thank you.

• Tres Verde costellos

by Susanbirch Online Now Apr 12, 2007 at 12:16 AM

Does anybody know anything about the closure of this Hotel/apartment block. I am a timeshare owner there and we just got letters telling us that the fire regulations did not meet the correct criteria, so the place has been closed and we cannot get intouch with them by phone/fax/email. All the unemployment must be terrible for all the staff.

2 Answers Nov 4, 2007 at 11:57 AM
    • nudism

by marky1 Online Now Mar 21, 2007 at 11:42 AM

Are there any easy accessible nudist beaches in praia da rocha?

2 Answers Apr 11, 2007 at 11:23 PM
    • Jobs

by justpeachy Online Now Jun 13, 2006 at 8:21 AM

Hi, Im looking for some info regardng getting a bar job in a pub or club in praia da rocha from first week in july...headin out there with no job or accomodation set up so any info would be appreciated.

1 Answer Sep 6, 2007 at 12:49 PM
    • cruise help

by ExcitedTraveler Online Now Jun 8, 2006 at 5:04 AM

I have just discovered your site by accident while searching for info on Villefranche, I wonder if anybody out there can help me, I will be cruising in the Med this summer and having cruised the med twice before do not want to go on organised excursions in all the ports. one being Praia da rocha, I cannot find any info on where the cruise ship anchors, or if there is any local transports to nearby towns, as all I can seem to pick up is that praia is mainly beach which I don't really want, I would be most gratefull for any ideas. Also on the same trip any info about Cititavecchia, as I do not really want to go into rome (having been there three times) and cannot seem to find any info on the surrounding area. Thank-you

5 Answers Jun 9, 2006 at 8:31 AM
    • cruise help

by ExcitedTraveler Online Now Jun 8, 2006 at 2:35 AM

I have just discovered your site by accident while searching for info on Villefranche, I wonder if anybody out there can help me, I will be cruising in the Med this summer and having cruised the med twice before do not want to go on organised excursions in all the ports. one being Praia da rocha, I cannot find any info on where the cruise ship anchors, or if there is any local transports to nearby towns, as all I can seem to pick up is that praia is mainly beach which I don't really want, I would be most gratefull for any ideas. Also on the same trip any info about Cititavecchia, as I do not really want to go into rome (having been there three times) and cannot seem to find any info on the surrounding area. Thank-you

• jackiecarolan's Profile Photo

Work

by jackiecarolan Online Now Mar 2, 2004 at 12:46 PM

Is there any work of any kind for my self and my boy friend in praia de rocha?