Praia da Rocha Travel Answers

change location

Building Work adjacent to Plaza Real Apartments, Praia da Rocha

by howson Online Now Jun 4, 2008 at 1:43 AM

Hiya
I have just been advised by my tour operator that building works are taking place adjacent to my hotel Plaza Real Apartments in Praia da Rocha that may cause some disruption to our holiday. Can anyone tell me how close they are to the hotel and how bad it is. We are due to travel in 4 weeks time for a holiday we have been looking forward to for some time and don't really want to cancel it!
Any help????
thanks!!!!

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: Building Work adjacent to Plaza Real Apartments, Praia da Rocha

by Citizensoul Online Now Jul 2, 2008 at 6:44 AM

That's a shame I've noticed that no one has replied and that you are probably already on your holiday. Hope you enjoy it.

If you did go to Plaza Real Apartments let me know how it is as we are going there in August and have just recieved the same letter from our tour operator. This is rather upsetting as they should have updated the information online so that you could see this was the case whilst booking online.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by Citizensoul Online Now Jul 2, 2008 at 6:46 AM

That's a shame I've noticed that no one has replied and that you are probably already on your holiday. Hope you enjoy it.

If you did go to Plaza Real Apartments let me know how it is as we are going there in August and have just recieved the same letter from our tour operator. This is rather upsetting as they should have updated the information online so that you could see this was the case whilst booking online.

by lezzacoventry Online Now Jul 2, 2008 at 11:57 AM

Hi,
    We are going there in August as well and had a similar letter and since been trying to find out more info. Have just looked on Tripadvisor web site and someone has recently returned and posted a photo of the work. For some reason it does not look as bad as i had imagined. Obviously depends on individual circumstances as to whether you consider it too disruptive or not for yourself but I hope the photo helps.

by Citizensoul Online Now Jul 10, 2008 at 3:08 AM

Thanks for the answer most helpful. I think I'll leave things just as they are.

Regards,

Citizensoul

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Praia da Rocha