Prague Card.

by Maurizioago Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Is it worth to buy it?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • muratkorman's Profile Photo

Re: Prague Card.

by muratkorman Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 4:58 AM

It depends on how much you want to see of Prague. If you are planning to see most attractions covered by Prague Card, it will make quite a saving on entrance fees. However, if you already have your itinerary fixed and you have decided what to visit, getting the tickets seperately will cost you less. You can check my Prague page for some useful tips.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • johngayton's Profile Photo

by johngayton Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 5:36 AM

Personally I just used a public transport pass and paid for attractions as I went. For instance Prague Castle was a two-day (half days really) affair and the "Long Visit" ticket (at the moment 350 CZ) allows access to all the attractions for two days. I suppose the Prague Card is useful for the two-hour city tour and if you intend visiting a lot of the museums, galleries and etc. but apart from the Castle I mostly just wandered the streets or took trams to see where I'd end up.

• Re: Prague Card.

by packtarl Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 4:15 AM

As posted above its only really viable if you intend to visit lots of museums etc that the card covers. If this is your first visit to Prague then i would say there is plenty to do and see that the card is no use for. The transport system is fantastic and the day/3day passes great value for money but central Prague is very walkable and FREE

1 member found this helpful

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo

by GentleSpirit Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 4:51 AM

I bought it on my first trip to Prague. It was convenient because I saw a lot of museums and saved some time at the castle. The second time I came to Prague I didn't buy the Card and got on fine with buying single trips on the trams. Im not sure that it will save you much money, maybe a bit of time and convenience.

• geordieontour's Profile Photo

by geordieontour Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 5:10 AM

back there tomorrow for 4 days, as per norm, I will purchase a handful of single tickets for the trams/ metro etc, and just pay at each attraction as a lot are free, and there is a lot closed on a Monday anyway, so would not benefit from a Prague card  and at 50 euro for a 4 day adult pass seems alot

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Prague