Travel Answers
Prachuap Khiri Khan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travel from Ranong to Prachuap Khiri Khan?

by jkwheelwright Online Now Nov 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM

How easy is it to get from Ranong to Prachuap Khiri Khan? Have to make the trip up to Bangkok and thought I'd try to stop by for a day or two.

2 Answers Dec 1, 2014 at 8:15 PM
    • Should I be worried about prostitution in Prachuap Khiri Khan

by mustloveplanes Online Now May 28, 2014 at 2:11 AM

My boyfriend of 5 years is traveling Prachuap Khiri Khan for work and he will be living there for at least 3 months. He's trustworthy and over-all a stand-up guy, but I've been hearing stories on how women and men are taught to seduce westerners as a skill of the trade in Thailand. I am well-travelled myself and have lived in several countries and I can safely say that prejudices can be unjust but oftentimes they do however hold some truth. So, I wanna know from those of you who have lived or visited Prachuap Khiri Khan, am I sending my boyfriend to temptation island or is this unfounded paranoia?

3 Answers May 28, 2014 at 7:08 AM
    • Taxi from Hua Hin to Prachuap Khiri Khan

by MickBrowne1 Online Now Jan 5, 2014 at 2:33 AM

What taxi service ( we have 4 suitcases ) would you recommend and at approx what price from Hua Hin (Soi 98 ) to Prachuap Beach Hotel for next month ?

Many thanks

1 Answer Jan 7, 2014 at 5:01 AM
    • Long term accommodation

by onemore Online Now Nov 15, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Anyone know of any accommodation in Khiri Kan with cooking facilities? Cheers,

2 Answers Nov 17, 2013 at 11:13 PM
    • altmtl's Profile Photo

ATM's in PKK?

by altmtl Online Now Nov 7, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Which banks have ATM's in PKK - I only see listings for Hua Hin - Was looking for Aeon if there is one?
      thx

2 Answers Nov 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    • AmyR43's Profile Photo

Bars in khiri khan

by AmyR43 Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Are there bars with music here,,,,?

3 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 3:48 PM
    • Roadtrip BKK to Ranong

by akerlund1973 Online Now Dec 4, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Does anyone know a good place to stay for one night someplace halfway (easy to find from highway) for one night. We are traveling by own car from BKK to Ranong and want a good suggestion for a overstay somewere. We are traveling with 3 kids so we do need it to be a place where kids are welcome. Otherwise we only need clean an own restaurant. Any suggestions???

1 Answer Dec 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM
    • 1ashvanrooyen's Profile Photo

distance

by 1ashvanrooyen Online Now Jul 4, 2006 at 2:35 AM

Hi can you advise how far is it from Prachupa Khiri Khan to Chumpon? and how long will it take to gete to Chumpon.

destination

by 1ashvanrooyen Online Now Jun 21, 2006 at 2:57 AM

Hi I have booked to stay at Prachuap Khiri Khan for 5 days in September. then thinking of going to Ko Samui for 4 nights. However is it rather better to just stay in Prachuap Khiri Khan and do day trips to other islands from there. I would like to snorkel and swim. Are there islands that one can go to from Prachuap Khiri Khan? Please help!! from South Africa Cape Town.

1 Answer Jun 21, 2006 at 9:30 AM

transportation

by 1ashvanrooyen Online Now Jun 9, 2006 at 5:24 AM

How would I get from Prachuap Khiri Khan to Koh Samui and what is the best form of Travel? Thanks from South Africa

3 Answers Jun 10, 2006 at 2:26 AM

ADVICE

by 1ashvanrooyen Online Now Jun 8, 2006 at 6:20 AM

I am looking to go to Prachuap Khiri Khan and to stay at Suan Bankrut Beach Resort. Would anybody know if this resort or town is nice and if they any advice on anywhere else to stay that is near Hua Hin or surrounding areas. If someone knows of a better cheaper resort (basic style) please send advice through. Thanks