Be the First to Answer

• Any restaurant open on Subdat in Krakow and do we need reservations

Krakow Apr 13, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Any restraunts open this Saturday and Subday and are reservations beeded

more
    • Susanrw's Profile Photo

Weather in the Fall?

Siedlce Apr 15, 2014 at 7:00 PM

I will be in Siedlce in September or October. Is the weather significantly different? What should I expect for the weather?

more
    • Lake next to Krakow?

Krakow Apr 15, 2014 at 5:20 AM

Hi
      I read about a lake next to Krakow city, which is ideal for swimming, spend some time on a short walk and be lazy half the day. But I canĀ“t remember the name!
      We will visit Krakow in June and would be also very thankful for hints what to do/see/visit with a young child (2 years)!
      THX

more
    • local Medical insurance for entering Belarus

Warsaw Apr 16, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I am US citizen, going to Belarus via Warsaw. Where can I buy that special "local Belorussian medical insurance" to enter Belarus? Can I buy it at the Airport? Thank you!

more
    • Travel in Pomerania

Poland Apr 6, 2014 at 7:23 AM

I will be travelling throughout Pomerania this August-September. I want to travel by car throughout the countryside. I do not want to go from hotel to hotel. Would it be easier with a car to have Gdansk as a home base or a smaller city somewhat close Gdansk? And what smaller city around there is nice to stay in? Any help would be appreciated.
      Monica

more
    • May 3 constitution day

Wroclaw Mar 27, 2014 at 9:03 PM

Hi, I am going to be in Wroclaw during Consitution Day. What happens that day that would be of interest to a tourist?

Dgf95831

more
    • Restaurants

Krakow Apr 13, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Does anyone know if any restaurants will be open the 18th, 19th and 20th in Krakow Poland. We didn't relize it was a German holiday.

more
    • Places to see in Szczecin

Szczecin Apr 3, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Which is the best place to go in Szczecin after 6pm?

more
    • Apple Store

Poland Mar 28, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Is there an official Apple store in Warsaw or Krakow? If so, what is its address? Thanks.

more
    • Fun activities

Lodz Apr 16, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Hi, I work for a British television company and we are looking for an activity to do in Lodz for 14 people to do that will be fun and entertaining as we will be filming it for English television.

Does anyone have an idea? I'm thinking something quirky and not a typical tourist activity such as a museum!

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

more
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

train travel from Warsaw to Krakow

Warsaw Apr 14, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to take to the train from Warsaw to Krakow on September 14, 2014. I am wondering if there is such a train for that day. If so, how long is the train ride? I am meeting a friend in Krakow, who is coming in from the U.K., so I do need to be in Krakow on September 14. So would it be advisable to purchase the train ticket the day before the train journey or should I purchase the train ticket on-line before I leave the U.S.?

Thank you

more
    • gordonilla's Profile Photo

Visiting 21 - 24 January

by gordonilla Online Now Jan 13, 2014 at 12:58 PM

I am in town with work., would anyone like to meet for coffee or dinner?

• Auto-Family-House

by brennerfan Online Now Oct 4, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Hi,
      does anybody know the exact location of the "Auto-Family-House" by Robert Konieczny/ KWK Promes (kwkpromes.pl/dom-autorodzinn...)? It seems to be near Poznan (miesarch.com/index2.php?opti...). I plan to travel to Poznan and I would be glad to be able to see the outsides of the house by knowing its location.
      Thank you all who can help me!
      David

3 Answers Oct 12, 2013 at 3:11 PM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

bars/clubs in poznan

by meeson Online Now Sep 7, 2013 at 12:16 PM

hi
      where are the best places in poznan for beer and live music. not that interested in nightclubs but might give them a try. im staying in the old market square.
      any pointers from fellow vt'ers
      thanks

• meeson's Profile Photo

bars in poznan

by meeson Online Now Jun 24, 2013 at 11:59 AM

hi there
      im off to poznan soon and will be staying in a hostel close to the old market square. what cheap bars/clubs will be nearby ? what places do i need to see and what shall i expect from a week in poznan ?
      thanks guys and gals in advance for your suggestions

3 Answers Jun 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM
    • Kevin_Miller's Profile Photo

Wednesday Nights in Poznan

by Kevin_Miller Online Now Apr 28, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Hi world in Poznan on a Wednesday in 2 weeks? Can anyone recommend some good bars or clubs?

2 Answers May 9, 2013 at 3:11 PM
    • Hairdresser with HENNA

by kabocha Online Now Mar 11, 2013 at 1:31 AM

I have just started to live in Poznan recently. I am now looking for a beauty parlor/hairdresser where I can get a haircut and also henna treatment. Does anybody know where it is possible? If they speak in English, it would be even better. Thank you for your help in advance!

2 Answers Mar 12, 2013 at 9:11 AM
    • Travel

by iona26 Online Now Mar 4, 2013 at 2:56 PM

What is the best way to travel from Krakow to Poznan

1 Answer Nov 5, 2013 at 11:34 AM
    • wangyixuan1981's Profile Photo

Poznan city statium to railway station

by wangyixuan1981 Online Now May 14, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Hello everybody!

I'm going to EUROCUP 2012 in Poland, watching matches in Poznan! Looking for a quicker way from the statium to railway station (Dworzec Poznan Glowny). I have a connection train to catch right after the match.

I checked with the bus, it seems that the best route is to take line T3 to GLOGOWSKA/HETMANSKA, then change Tram 6/8/14/16/18 to Dworzec Zachodni. Is this the right choice? Would it be possible for me to make it in 30 minutes, especially during rush hours when the game is over? Or would it be convenient to take a taxi instead?

Thank you for any kind help~

Yixuan.

2 Answers May 16, 2012 at 8:32 AM
    • from Krakow

by ttorretta Online Now Oct 16, 2011 at 3:09 AM

hello
      on the end of October we will drive from Krakow to Poznan (rented car)
      which is the best route?
      via Lodz or via Wroclaw??
      thanks in advance

7 Answers Oct 22, 2011 at 10:36 PM
    • veigapaula's Profile Photo

Alternative to train from Poznan to Berlin

by veigapaula Online Now Jul 13, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Dear travelers,

I have bought my train ticket online (from Berlin to Poznan) but on the day I need to return, the trains are full (at least is what DB tells me on the website).

I need a bus to Berlin from Pozna on a Sunday, can you please advise me which website?
      I am looking but found no website yet.
      I tried Reisebus and came out with an empty page for the lines doing Berlin-Poznan-Berlin.

Anyone there that might be able to help me with a bus website I can buy my ticket on?

Thank you very much,
      Paula

4 Answers Jul 13, 2011 at 7:47 AM
    • veigapaula's Profile Photo

Sightseeing in Poznan

by veigapaula Online Now May 1, 2011 at 9:17 AM

Dear travellers,
      I am going to Poznan in the first week of September. Can anyone give me hints about interesting places to see? Castles, churches, museums, old ruins, any exhibition in special, local cultural scenes?
      Thank you,
      Paula

8 Answers Jun 9, 2011 at 9:42 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Cemetery in Poznan

by Drugness Online Now Mar 2, 2011 at 4:48 AM

Hello all
      Is Milostowo cemetery within the Poznan city limits or is it a bit further afield? As i understand there is a town/village nearby with the same name?
      Thanks!
      DG

9 Answers Mar 6, 2011 at 3:50 AM
    • jonathanbarker's Profile Photo

Walking tours in Poznan

by jonathanbarker Online Now Aug 26, 2010 at 6:32 AM

Dzien dobry

I will passing through Poznan next Monday (30th) and will be there for about 7 hours from 14.30 to 21.30, I believe I need to take the tram from the station to reach the town.

I feel with the limited amount of time there I would like to do a walking tour with a local guide and wondered if there any such tours please.

I will be staying in Gdansk but hope to have internet access.

Dziekuje bardzo

Jonathan

1 Answer Aug 26, 2010 at 11:29 AM
    • jonathanbarker's Profile Photo

Poznan meeting 30th August 2010

by jonathanbarker Online Now Aug 11, 2010 at 8:33 AM

Hello (Dzien dobry)

I am travelling from Gdansk to Koln by train from 09.23 to 07.23, and have a break of about 8 hours in POZNAN, a city I have heard is beautiful and historically interesting. I have posted an invitation on the meetings board and would like some tips on how to spend a day exploring. As I'm in Poznan on a Monday I am hoping for a sunny day, as the museums are closed.

I am particularly interseted in 20th century history, architecture, the clock (with goats butting each other), transport and good food and drink. I would like to do a walking tour.

I will be catching my train at about 21.30 and would like to have a typically Polish meal in a local restaurant.

Thank you

1 Answer Aug 13, 2010 at 2:55 AM
    • Saftey

by tipperarydec Online Now May 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM

Is Poznan a safe city to walk around

1 Answer May 27, 2010 at 11:36 PM
    • AKIVA EIGER GRAVE

by agottesm Online Now Sep 23, 2009 at 10:52 AM

PLEASE GIVE ME THE EXACT LOCATION THE GRAVE OF RABBI AKIVA EIGER AND DIRECTIONS FROM THE AIRPORT.

3 Answers Sep 24, 2009 at 8:43 AM
    • Accommodation in Poznan ?

by mt9 Online Now Aug 4, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Hi there, i'm looking space for some friends, couple of days, at the low costs,
      have you been at Dizzy Daisy in Poznan ?

7 Answers Feb 24, 2013 at 9:54 AM
    • shuttle bus to berlin airport

by skydays Online Now Mar 15, 2009 at 1:24 AM

hi there
      i heard there are shuttle bus available from poznan to berlin airports. prices are relatively low compare t taking trains or planes(of course :)
      does anyone know the websites or schedule.any info of it??
      tnx!!!! ;)

1 Answer Mar 15, 2009 at 1:37 AM
    • Rail from Poznan to Krakow

by beeskneeshisaronu Online Now Jan 22, 2009 at 11:12 AM

I'm going to be in Poznan for a Polish wedding in October and after the wedding weekend I want to visit friends in Krakow and Olkusz.

Can I get a direct train from Poznan to Krakow (or Olkusz)and roughly how long will the journey take and how much will it cost?

Also as this will be my first visit to Poznan what shouldn't I miss in the centre?

3 Answers Feb 2, 2009 at 12:51 PM
    • 4-Bed Flat Accommodation in Poznan

by tcm21000 Online Now Mar 18, 2008 at 2:47 AM

Would anyone be able to help me find a 4-bedroom flat to rent for two weeks at the start of December?

Best wishes,
      Tom

• Group leisure activities near poznan

by Travel-errrrUk Online Now Feb 19, 2008 at 2:22 PM

I'm wondering if there is anywhere in or near poznan that offers group leisure activities such as paintball, shooting or go-karting? I've searched the internet but can't find anything (well, any information written in English - my polish isn't too good..)

There is a group of about 15 of us to entertain for an afternoon in May.

Also can anyone advise if its possible to hire watersports equipment at any of the lakes near poznan?

Thanks!

• Rail Travel

by malkit41 Online Now Jan 4, 2008 at 2:14 AM

I am travelling by train from Wolsztyn to Berlin in February 2008.I have the train time but cannot find the cost of the journey.
      Help please!!!

4 Answers Jan 6, 2008 at 4:56 AM
    • ronaldpk's Profile Photo

re: cheap buses from Poznan to Berlin

by ronaldpk Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 1:15 PM

Does anyone know cheap buses running regularly between Poznan and Berlin?

1 Answer Jan 16, 2007 at 2:52 PM
    • designer shops

by tourist1969 Online Now Jan 7, 2007 at 11:16 AM

hi
      i am coming to Poznan in February, could any one tell me what sort of designer shops you have and whereabouts are they please? also what are the prices like.

many thanks

tourist1969

1 Answer Jan 7, 2007 at 3:15 PM
    • trip

by rs598 Online Now Nov 29, 2006 at 12:46 PM

visiting poznan in january.
      is there a direct bus to Wojewodztwo WielkopolskiePoznan and then into central poznan.(Trade fair)
      are there direct buses from the centre (fair)back to the airport. how long and how much.
      thankyou

• PatrickBo's Profile Photo

Poznan nightlife!

by PatrickBo Online Now Nov 10, 2005 at 8:50 AM

Hi, i'm thinking of going to Poznan in a couple of months-
      Can you tell me what the nightlife is like- have been to Krakow and had a great time- is Poznan as good? Any good bars/clubs you could reccommend would be greatly appreciated as well.

Cheers

4 Answers Apr 17, 2006 at 12:36 PM