Potosí

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• La Paz Airport Visa

Bolivia Jun 15, 2014 at 6:07 AM

I arrive at 0200 can you get a visa at that time or if not when do they open?

more
    • Emilio Villanueva the architect

La Paz Jun 25, 2014 at 7:01 AM

Where do I find pictures and information of the Emilio Villanueva works in La Paz.

I have seen his buildings in La Paz, but could not find pictures or plans of his work.

more
    • Trekking safety

Bolivia Jun 13, 2014 at 12:08 PM

My wife and I are going to Bolivia in July/august this year. We would like to do a 7-8 day trek, ideally at altitude. We have trekked before at altitude in Ladakh. We have looked at trekking sites on the internet and they seem quite expensive. We have also been advised to find trekking companies in La Paz, but want reassurance both about the reliability of the company and also about the safety of the area. The LP guide has lots of warnings about security.
      Can anyone please advise?
      Thanks,
      Frank

more
    • Getting there!!

by Rustyruss Online Now Jan 25, 2007 at 8:43 AM

Hi
      I'm having a little hiccup. Ideally I want to travel to Potosi or Sucre from Argentina or at a push Paraguay. What is the best way to do this? Additionally, I want to then visit Salar d Uyuni and then to San Pedro de AStacame before heading south the Santiago. Can anyone recommend some solutions to my little headache? Thankyou all!!!

Russ and Hannah

3 Answers Feb 1, 2007 at 3:40 AM
    • mschwar's Profile Photo

Potosi?

by mschwar Online Now Apr 2, 2005 at 11:57 PM

What kinds of things are there to do in Potosi? I was planning on stopping here on the way to La Paz from Uyuni but I don't know much about it other than it was once a silver capital of the world. Is it worth stopping at if I'm short on time, or should I go straight to La Paz? Thank you so much for any help

3 Answers Jun 10, 2008 at 11:29 PM
    • Travel agency

by sylvaindemers Online Now Jun 22, 2004 at 12:11 PM

I'm looking for a travel agency to set up tours and transferts form airport. anyone with web site Thks

1 Answer Jul 3, 2004 at 7:57 AM
    • Sud Lipez

by sylvaindemers Online Now Jun 20, 2004 at 11:08 AM

Could someone recommand me a nice little hostel and travel agency in Potosi to set up a tour to Uyuni and Lipez. Do you have an idean of cost for this excursion? Do I need to bring my sleeping bag for the tour? Thks- Sylvain

1 Answer Jul 3, 2004 at 8:01 AM