Potes

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus from San Vicente to Potes

by billrutter Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 3:53 AM

is there a bus from San Vicente de la Barquera (or Llanes) to Potes on Sunday, May 26, in the morning?

1 Answer Mar 13, 2013 at 4:44 AM
    • minibus transfers from bilbao

by martyq Online Now Jul 28, 2011 at 3:41 PM

Hi can anyone tell me if it is possible to arrange minibus for ten people from bilbao aoirport to potes, either at airport or indeed from potes itself.

2 Answers Jul 29, 2011 at 3:52 AM
    • travel to Potes

by anntonyhillier Online Now May 12, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Can you tell me if there is a bus from the coast road - Santander or San Vicente de la Barquera up to Potes, and how I can find out the times for July?

2 Answers May 13, 2011 at 4:00 AM
    • Paulo_Pinto's Profile Photo

weather

by Paulo_Pinto Online Now Jul 10, 2007 at 1:53 PM

What is the weather like in Picos da Europa duing last days of July ?

1 Answer Jun 17, 2009 at 2:20 PM
    • FruitLover's Profile Photo

Vegetarian restaurant

by FruitLover Online Now Apr 28, 2006 at 2:24 AM

Hola,
      Any recommendation for Veg restaurant in Potes?
      Thanx in advance,
      Avi

• kentishgirl's Profile Photo

Potes Accommodation

by kentishgirl Online Now Nov 11, 2004 at 3:46 PM

Hi everyone! Please help!!! Lol I am having real trouble trying to find budget or any accommodation in Potes, we are looking to stay the nights of 23/24/25 December, two people, we will happily stay in a hostel or budget hotel with shared facilities - which is our holiday norm. I really would love somwhere that I can email to book, and have a look t online. It seems that I really cant find anything and its not the availability aspect....its the lack of accomm apect. Basically we want to explore the Picos De Europa Park, so if you can reccommend anywhere else nearby that will be appreciated! We will be travelling by train from Madrid and back to Madrid, so I need somewhere that is accessible by public transportation. I read that there are buses from Santander to Potes and that this town is on the edge of the Picos - hence the choice! Many Many thanks in advance Ali x

8 Answers Nov 20, 2004 at 2:26 AM