change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus connection from N.Gorica to Ljubljana 1.05

Mestna Obcina Nova Gorica Yesterday

Hello,

Are there any bus connections between Nova Gorica and Ljubljana on 1.05.?
      Are there any connections to Venice/Mestre or Udine on that day from Nova Gorica.

Anna

more
    • From BLED (or LJUBLJANA) -To UMAG (Croatia) by Train /or Bus then From UMAG to VENICE

Bled Apr 17, 2014 at 4:32 AM

Hi, We need the following information please : (For Travel on the 14/05/2014)
      Journey 1) :To Depart from LJUBLJANA (Bus /or Train) - To UMAG (Croatia )

Departure Time : Anytime Between 08:00 - 11:00 A.M

Journey 2) : To Depart from UMAG (Bus /or Train )-To VENICE (Italy )or Marco Polo A/P

Departure Time : Anytime Between 17:00 - To 19:00 PM

Journey 3) To Depart from UMAG (Croatia) By Bus /or Train - To LIDO de JESOLO(Italy)

Departure Time : Anytime Between 17:00 To 19:00 PM

Thank you & Kind regards,
      Andy Tan - Aberdeen (Scotland) - eMail : andy18.leo@gmail.com

more
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Ljubljana - Zagreb return fare

Slovenia Apr 14, 2014 at 4:22 AM

Dear all,
      Needed a small clarification.

As per Slovenian train website, one way fare from Ljubljana to Zagreb is 16.4 euros whereas return fare is 26.2 euros.

I wanted to know validity of the return ticket. As in does it have to be a same day return or can I return after say 3 day stay at Zagreb and still avail the return fare discount?

Please help me with this.

Thanks!

more
    • Pletna Boats

Bled Mar 27, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Is it difficult getting in and out of the pletna boats? It looks like a pretty high step.

more
    • mercedes50's Profile Photo

Walking to Koper from Ship

Koper Apr 11, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Hi I'm going to Koper on a cruise i was wondering if i can walk to the old town from the port?

more
    • Hiking in June

Triglav Nacionalni Park Mar 30, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Hi, I'm considering a hike in mid June which includes crossing the higher part of the park, from Dom na Komni via Triglavskih Jezerih to Trenta. Is that feasible considering snow conditions? I do have winter hiking experience but I don't plan to carry full winter gear - will have some traction ("microspikes") and poles, as well as good 3-season waterproof boots etc.

Thanks!

more
    • Help with travel

Slovenia Apr 5, 2014 at 3:46 PM

How do I get from Ljubljana - Slovenia to Hermagor-Austria please any help would be brilliant, thank you .....

more
    • Travelling with a Baby

by rema84 Online Now Jul 22, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Hi,
      My family and I will be in Slovenia for a week and we want to see Ljubljana, Bled and Postojna. Could you advise whether it would be best to do day trips from Ljubljana or spend 2 days in each of these places. What would be the best way to get to these places? I have been reading up and it seems the bus is the best. We are travelling with a 4mth old baby as well. Would it be alright to take her to Postojna?

3 Answers Jul 23, 2009 at 1:26 AM
    • salamanders?

by NinaJay Online Now Mar 6, 2009 at 10:44 AM

how large/many are the slamanders at the postojna cave? are they generally grouped in sections/can they be avoided? i have a bit of a phobia.

5 Answers Mar 6, 2009 at 12:02 PM
    • Accomodation request in-near Postojna

by langercs Online Now Jun 12, 2007 at 11:47 PM

Vox Human Chamber Choir need accomodation for 30 persons, with own tents, for 1 night on 10/07/2007-11/07/2007, with 1 bus.
      Best regards

• XtravelloverX's Profile Photo

Venice to Postojna via train in a day...?

by XtravelloverX Online Now Feb 21, 2005 at 3:03 PM

Hi again, I went to http://www.trenitalia.com/ and found that a train runs at 9am, gets in to Postojna at noon, and a return train to Venice leaves at 5pm. So, this is about 4 hours or so to tour the caves and castle. Is this enough time? Is the train station in Postojna near the two sites? Also, I was not able to purchase the tickets online, would it be reasonable to purchase them the day of departure? Any idea how much the price is? Thanks again! :) Dawn

8 Answers Feb 24, 2005 at 5:48 AM
    • XtravelloverX's Profile Photo

Venice to Postojna, Slovenia in a day, is this possible?

by XtravelloverX Online Now Feb 20, 2005 at 6:13 PM

Hi there, We are in Venice for nearly five days and I have always wanted to view the Postojna Castle and see the cave. :) Is it possible to take a train to/from Postojna, from Venice, in a day? Or could we rent a car and go there and back in a day? Approximately, how long is the journey? Thanks, in advance. Happy travels, Dawn

• Camping Postojna

by iglooo Online Now Jul 13, 2004 at 12:39 PM

Hi, I am intending to visit Postojna and am planning to camp at Pivka jame campsite. The only problem is I can't find any directions to it on there website. Does anyone know how to get there? Is it easy to find? Also am I likely to need to book, I have a very small 2 man tent with just me sleeping in it. I would also like to visit the Skocjan Caves as I have heard they are more interesting and less touristy than the Postojna ones. How would I get ther from Postojna? Is there anywhere near by to camp or anywhere cheap to stay (3500 SIT/£10/$19/15euro)? I don't mind walking up to 4 mile/6.5km for accomodation. Is there anything else in the area I should visit? (The Castle is already on my list) Thanks for any help, Lorna

2 Answers Jul 14, 2004 at 3:02 AM