Positano Travel Answers

change location
Lifecoach1986's Profile Photo

Day in Positano

by Lifecoach1986 Online Now Feb 12, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Good day, we will be staying in the Sorrento area the first week of April and are planning our stay. We are thinking about taking the bus trip up the coast and spending the day in Positano. Could you please give us an idea of what there would be to do for the day and do you have any idea what the bus schedule is. Thank you

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Day in Positano

by simonarusso Online Now Mar 2, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Ciao,
    I'm Simona, one of the Positano lovers.I always go to Positano for summer in August and I love to do sunbathing and shopping.There are many good restaurant serving authentic southern italian food:Max, Cambusa, Tre sorelle, Bruno.......
    I can suggest to take an early bus, because it can be buisy, ceck on internet Sita bus sxhedule.If you want to save time you can take a taxi from Sorrento or you can call a private driver.I always call Francesco from Positano Drivers to pick me up in Naples but I think he can pick you up in Sorrento to, but I have no idea of what is the cost.Is address is info@positanodrivers.com
    Also in Positano you can visit the Cattedral of S.Maria Assunta and, maybe, the beach of Fornillo.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines