change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• laurennnnnnnnnnnn's Profile Photo

Iguazu Falls

Puerto Iguazú Apr 17, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Does anybody know how I would get from Puerto Iguazu to Iguazu Falls (Argentinian side), and also the next day I will be visiting the Brazilian side, where would the best place be to visit next in Brazil? I am planning to travel through all of Brazil so preferably somewhere close to Iguazu Falls to start off with, also would you recommend visiting other places around here such as Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Bolivia, etc. Thank you!

more
    • katherinium's Profile Photo

Things to do in Posadas!!

by katherinium Online Now Jun 6, 2007 at 12:56 PM

Hi everyone,

my friend and I are spending a month in Posadas in July/August. Although we will be spending every week day working in an orphanage, our weekends are free to explore. Any advice on things to do when we're there? Obviously we plan to go to Iguazu falls, we were also thinking of border hopping to Brazil and Paraguay, but would we need visas to do this?

Are there any good places to go drinking or clubbing in Posadas, and where are the good restaurants?

Thanks in advance,

Kat

3 Answers Jun 7, 2007 at 10:49 AM
    • bus companies

by simons122 Online Now Oct 24, 2005 at 1:12 PM

Hello

I need to get from Buenos Aires to Posadas
      (Or nearest other city around it), by BUS.

But it seems impossible to find anything practically useful about the services of bus companies. It would be too much to hope that there is some Argentinean equivalent of Expedia.com, only for busses, you know-some place you can pre-select date and place of departure and arrival and get a price quote of the ticket.

One such promising website is:
      http://www.nuevachevallier.com

The problem is, I can not find any connections between anything, say: BA-Corrientes,( or any other cities- yes I did try different dates)even though the company says it has busses going between these cities.

So, did anyone had any luck pre-selecting your dates and destination and buying a ticket completely on line on some merciful website? What buses run between BA and Posadas?

Thanks a lot for any websites or info
      Simon

8 Answers Nov 6, 2005 at 10:47 PM