change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Family weekend away

Cork Nov 11, 2014 at 11:17 AM

I am going to Cork at the weekend with my two kids aged 1 and 4
      We are doing Fota wildlife park on the Sunday but we are at a loss for what to do on Saturday. All suggestions greatly appreciated
      Thank You

more
    • Waterford Ferry

County Waterford Oct 30, 2014 at 4:58 AM

Hi we are staying in Waterford for the weekend, and hope to get the ferry over to see Waterford Castle at some stage.
      Can you tell me where to get the ferry and how often they run?
      Thanks!
      Melanie

more
    • CherrylAnn's Profile Photo

Suggestions for a quick getaway in Ireland: 5 days (28 Nov to 02 Dec 2014)

Ireland Nov 5, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Hi there,
      Myself and 2 friends are going to Ireland by end of November know! just about when everyone wants to be somewhere else!? :)
      We are more likely to be doing the daily tours with Irish Day Tours, their tours are amazing it seems and the reviews are great too!
      Just a bit challenged with the place to stay?
      We are convinced to better base ourselves in Dublin hence looking for a hostel/ B&B that is:
      1) central or close to bus stops/ train station
      2) strategic to pubs or night spots (hello Guinness nights!)
      3) has a great communal facility (because what is a travel good for without meeting people and making new friends)
      4) decent but not very costly
      And I know we need to be prepared with waterproof jacket/ coat and footwear too but other than that, any other great tips for a first timer like me would be very much appreciated.
      Thank you!

PS. s/o to Beausoleil for all the tips and guides so far! :)

Best
      CherrylAnn

more