change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SandiM's Profile Photo

How to make the most of my private tour, Antrim

Northern Ireland Mar 27, 2014 at 1:39 PM

I am staying at the Valley View B&B, Bushmills, and they are offering a day tour of pretty much anything I want to see in a day for my photography assignment. I have selected to concentrate my efforts on Dunluce Castle (I want to visit it too), the Dark Hedges, Giant's Causeway, Hezlett House/Mussenden Temple. I just found out that the Giant's Causeway stretches for about 4 miles! I can't be sure my driver will have the patience for waiting while I scramble amongst the rocks, so can someone who has had some success with shooting this area tell me how best to photograph it (i.e. which vantage points are best to shoot from, time of day, etc etc). How much time is good for Dunluce Castle? Is the Dark Hedges best photographed morning, midday, or dusk? I deleted the Bushmills Distillery off my itinerary since I don't drink and I'm not sure how successful a photograph of this place would be. However, I am looking for a decent place to have lunch (maybe with a view?) so some tips would be handy. Are there any other castles in ruins nearby?

more

Near Portrush

• Airshow accommodation

by daftasabrush46 Online Now Aug 31, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Does anyone know of anywhere at all, reasonable has vacancies for 2 adults over weekend of Portrush airshow, 4/5 September 2010?

2 Answers Aug 31, 2010 at 1:15 PM
    • how many??

by wee~Hannah Online Now Aug 7, 2007 at 1:10 PM

Hello,
      Could you please tell me how many miles Portrush beach actually is?
      Im sorry but I do alot of running on it and i would just like to Know for my benifit and ohter peoples to....
      please lol wbs xxx