change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• denise_SanDiego's Profile Photo

Ferry Service

by denise_SanDiego Online Now Feb 25, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Is there a listing of ferry services and timetables from Portovenere to the ports along Cinque Terre?

8 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 12:59 PM
    • from Pisa to Portovenere

by nyinitaly Online Now Feb 5, 2014 at 11:40 PM

Can someone help me with info on what the easiest and fastest way would be to get from Pisa to Portovenere?

1 Answer Feb 6, 2014 at 3:49 AM
    • virtue62's Profile Photo

Portovenere

by virtue62 Online Now Dec 30, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Can you recommend a quaint place to stay here for my daughter and myself. We would probably be travelling on the ferry from La Spezia. We do not have a car. Thankyou

2 Answers Dec 31, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    • Where is the bus station/stop located?

by luvroma2 Online Now Oct 12, 2013 at 6:47 AM

I am trying to find a hotel which is close to the bus top so we do not have to drag our luggage too far. We will be taking the bus from the train station in La Spezia.

Thank you.

3 Answers Oct 12, 2013 at 2:08 PM
    • Boat from Portovenere to Geno

by Browner01 Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Hi,
      Can I get a boat from Portovenere to Geno on Friday 13 September 2013
      Thanks
      Edward

1 Answer Aug 31, 2013 at 8:06 AM
    • Artist making small ceramic boats and pictures

by loudanso Online Now Aug 12, 2013 at 1:53 PM

What is the name of the artist/shop in the back streets of portovenere where the artist makes small ceramic boats and picture on wood of ceramic sails etc

1 Answer Aug 13, 2013 at 12:51 AM
    • portovenere and CT on November 1st

by dellajade Online Now Jul 9, 2013 at 8:52 AM

does it make sense to go to POrtovenere and CT on November 1st? I am having trouble finding a centralized hotel open at this time. Thank you

6 Answers Jul 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM
    • VRBO apt rating

by nalling Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 10:43 AM

I am wondering if any one has stayed at unit 74844 a Vacation Rental By Owner apartment? If so please indicate your level of satisfaction with the stay.
      Thank you

2 Answers Mar 15, 2013 at 11:15 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Day trip from Zoagli.

by Maurizioago Online Now May 19, 2012 at 4:58 AM

Is it easy to travel between Zoagli and Portovenere by bus or by train?

3 Answers May 19, 2012 at 6:11 AM
    • La Spenzia to Portovenere Italy

by goingnuts Online Now Mar 1, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Please help. Does anyone know if I can take the boat from La Spenzia to Portovenere. Traveling late April 2012 on a Thursday. Will be arriving in La Spenzia via the train which arrives a 3:15pm. Can I catch a boat to Portovenere we will be staying at Hotel Bellevedere in Portovenere. Does anyone know the boat schedule? How much for a cab from train to boat?

Thank You! Grazie!

5 Answers Mar 1, 2012 at 1:06 PM
    • fastoy's Profile Photo

Leaving Portovenere at Night

by fastoy Online Now Jun 11, 2011 at 2:17 PM

We will be visiting Cinque Terre in the fall of 2011. We want to have dinner one evening at Locanda lorena on Palmaria off of Portovenere.

My question is how will we return to Manarola late in the evening?

There doesn't appear to be a train station in Portovenere. (Don't you love http://www.trenitalia.com/?) According to http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/ the last ferry leaves Portovenere at 5:20PM.

1 Answer Jun 11, 2011 at 4:29 PM
    • Brontesurfer's Profile Photo

Parking in Portovenere

by Brontesurfer Online Now Dec 5, 2010 at 11:51 PM

Hi, Does anyone know what parking is like in Portovenere in late May and the method of payment.

1 Answer Dec 6, 2010 at 8:48 AM
    • timetables

by aterziyan Online Now Apr 29, 2010 at 8:03 AM

what time is the last bus or the boat living portovenere to la spezia
      i will be traveling end of may

2 Answers Apr 30, 2010 at 12:55 PM
    • 55leland's Profile Photo

Bus Time from La Spezia to Portovenere

by 55leland Online Now Apr 23, 2009 at 6:25 AM

1. How long does the bus take to go from La Spezia to Portovenere?

2. How often does the Bus run between Portovenere and La Spezia?

3. When is the earliest Bus leaving from Protovenere to La Spezia?

1 Answer Apr 23, 2009 at 6:53 AM
    • Grand Hotel

by juliefh Online Now Oct 12, 2008 at 7:36 PM

Does the Grand Hotel Portovenere have Triple rooms. The time I am going to
      Portovenere is March 12th - March 14th 2009.

Regards

Julie

1 Answer Oct 12, 2008 at 7:46 PM
    • By sea from Nice to Porto Venere

by rosieg Online Now Sep 19, 2007 at 5:52 PM

Is there a company which will take tourists from either, Cannes, Nice, by boat or yacht to Ligurian coast of Italy such as Porto Venere?

• Getting to Portovenere from Genoa

by mpulis Online Now Aug 27, 2007 at 7:14 PM

Hi Guys,

We would like to go to Portovenere and we are staying in Genoa. From where we would be hosted, there is no distance to the station Piazza Principe.

We are planning to go to Portovenere and also to the 5 Terre but I found absolutely no information on trains from Genoa PP to Portovenere.

Can someone who made this tour please help us get there? We cannot rent a car coz we are under 25, and we would like the chepeast option if possible :) and also a fast one please too :o) .. I know we are asking much, but its incredible how many things u find over here ;)

And did I understand well that the 5 Terre u can walk from one village to another? Is there a bus / train station at each of the villages please? Because if we walk from the first village to the last, we would prefer to get the train / bus back to Genoa from the last, and not walk it back again :)

And from Portovenere to the first of the villages, Riomaggiore / Monterosso, is it very far? Is it walking distance or a bus / train is necessary?

On the other hand, do you suggest that from Genova we go first to Riomaggiore, then we leave from Monterosso to Portovenere, then from Portovenere we go back to Genova? The problem is that according to multimap.com, the nearest train station to Portovenere is La Spezia, Shall we stop there and then take a bus? If yes which company do u recommend? And if possible (and we appreciate alot), can u please link us to their website?

And to conclude, is there any card we can buy so all this travelling on this day is included? So all we care is to take photos and enjoy the sightseeing ;~)

Thanks alot for your help beforehand. Much much appreciated!! :)

Matthew

5 Answers Aug 29, 2007 at 8:22 AM
    • Cinque Terra without the boat

by wildth2 Online Now Oct 3, 2006 at 5:23 PM

Help! We will be in Portovenere for the day in November and have learned that the ferry to the Cinque Terra stops in October. I know there is a train from La Spezia. How far is that from Porto and how does one get to La Spezia from Portovenere?

Grazie!

7 Answers Oct 5, 2006 at 5:42 AM
    • blueshirt's Profile Photo

Question about transportaion and Festival of Madonna

by blueshirt Online Now Aug 1, 2006 at 12:00 PM

Looking to see the Festial of the Madonna. I read that's its on the 17th of August but in other places it says 'Wed the 17th' (in 2006 the 17th is on a Thursday) I assume that's a mistake.

It looks like the festival goes on into the night and was wondering if there was anyway to get out of the city at night or are you kinda stuck there if you dont have a car. Thx.

• twllady's Profile Photo

Exploring Portovenere, Italy

by twllady Online Now May 24, 2006 at 1:50 PM

I am taking a starclipper cruise in july and was wondering what there is to do in Portovenere, Italy. Any suggestions.

4 Answers May 31, 2006 at 2:27 AM
    • Wedding Details

by marypbs Online Now May 3, 2006 at 1:41 PM

I am looking for information on what it takes to get married in St. Pietro Church in Portovenere this fall, hopefully in September. I know my way around PV and LaSpezia, however, I have no idea of where to start for this wedding...which is for my daughter. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanking you in advance.

Mother of the Bride

3 Answers May 9, 2006 at 7:09 AM
    • TANBODFL's Profile Photo

Traveling outside Portovenere

by TANBODFL Online Now Mar 2, 2006 at 5:38 PM

We will be sailing into Portovenere and would like to explore the Ligerian Coast and Cinque Terre. What is the distance we would have to travel in time and miles to enjoy our time.

Thank you Teresa

3 Answers Mar 3, 2006 at 5:51 AM
    • Getting married in Portovenere

by soulaffect Online Now Oct 31, 2005 at 1:06 PM

We are planning a trip to Italy next summer and would like to get married on location at the Church of San Pietro in Portovenere. Does anybody know the steps that need to be taken in order to be able to do this. It will be a very simple ceromony. Any contacts would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 9, 2006 at 1:55 AM
    • Internet access in Portovenere

by aljodoro Online Now Sep 11, 2004 at 8:12 AM

Looking for a place in Portovenere to check my email. Is there an internet cafe in Portovenere? Or in the Cinque Terre area? Thanks Al

3 Answers Sep 12, 2004 at 9:50 PM
    • portovenere

by pete216 Online Now Jun 8, 2004 at 8:14 PM

can u rent a boat there