Travel Answers
Pôrto das Galinhas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mcaffa's Profile Photo

Honeymoon in Porto de Galinhas. Where to stay?

by mcaffa Online Now Nov 9, 2007 at 3:35 PM

After debating between Jericoacoara, Arraial d'Ajuda, Maragogi and Porto de Galinhas, we are finally set on spending 10 nights in Porto de Galinhas (please let me know if you think another place in Brazil is better).

Now we are torn between where to stay in Porta Galinhas. I have heard that the Hotel Ponta d'Ocapora is really nice and has a great beach. BUT I have also heard that the Pousada Tabatiptaga is very nice as well (and more private). Can anyone give me their thoughts on which would be the better option?

Thanks in advance!

6 Answers Nov 16, 2007 at 8:35 PM
    • Transportation

by aklobus Online Now Feb 28, 2007 at 12:13 PM

Hello, could you please tell me where to take the Bus in Porto de Galinhas to Recife, I am traveling soon and I have no idea!!!!!! Thanks!

1 Answer Mar 2, 2007 at 5:48 PM
    • grandad's Profile Photo

Packages from the UK to Porto das Galinhas

by grandad Online Now Apr 24, 2005 at 12:55 PM

Several years ago we took a Unijet package to Porto das Galinhas and stayed at the Solar Hotel. Unijet stopped the deal a few weeks after we returned to the UK and we have been unable to find another operator providing this package. Does anyone know of a tour operator going there from the UK, or of another way we could repeat our experience?