Pôrto Seguro Travel Answers

change location
AnjaV's Profile Photo

Ferry

by AnjaV Online Now May 12, 2004 at 3:20 AM

Till what time goes the ferry between Porto Seguro and Arrial d'Ajuda ... Anybody? :) ps The Cuba-Junky does Brazil again this year .... :)

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • mangueirense's Profile Photo

Re: Ferry

by mangueirense Online Now May 13, 2004 at 2:08 AM

Hi Cuba Junky, I read that the ferry between Porto Seguro and Arraial D'Ajuda goes 24 hours a day, so I guess you won't have any problem going at normal day or night times to one of the places! It's really nice that you are doing Brazil another time, if you need any info on Porto Seguro or Arraial please tell me, ok? Greetings Evelyn

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • AnjaV's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Ferry

by AnjaV Online Now May 13, 2004 at 7:53 AM

Thanks Evelyn, I will ... I just booked the Junior suite in hotel Santa Fe Arraial for September ... looks great!

• hyeeh6's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Ferry

by hyeeh6 Online Now Dec 1, 2005 at 9:54 PM

Hello, I would like to know your experience at the sante fe hotel in arraial d' ajuda? Are there any suites there with an ocean view and jacuzzi? Was this a great hotel or would u suggest another? I would luv one that has the mosquito netting around the bed overlokking the ocea but can't seem to find that on the imternet. How was the area in general, i will only have 2 days in porto seguro area? Thanks in advance

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines