Porto Santo Stefano

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car Parking

Montecatini Terme 8 hours ago

We are staying in Montecatini Terme and are planning to hire a car to visit Florence, Pisa and other areas of Tuscany. Unfortunately our hotel does not have a car park. Will we be able to park easily for our week stay or will it be very expensive and annoying to have to pay meters all day and night? Thank you in advance for your advices. Alan.

more
    • Any bus metro map in Florence?

Florence Jul 21, 2015 at 6:28 AM

Would like to have bus metro map in Florence

more
    • AJ leather in florence

Florence Jul 1, 2015 at 4:49 AM

Has anyone shopped here? I was there is week and paid 450 Euro for a Bag. I was his Galileo bag. You can only get it there. Didn't really bargain with them because the store was so nice. Did I pay too much. I was going to buy a coat he offered to ship it for 850Euro. Should I bargain for this?

more
    • TarekG's Profile Photo

Nightlife in Florence

Florence Jul 27, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Hello,

Can i ask about the best night club in Florence , i mean for dancing ?

Thank you :)

more
    • shopping hours in lucca

Lucca Jul 18, 2015 at 3:48 PM

Are stores in Lucca open Sundays and Mondays?

more
    • Left luggage at Pisa Centrale Train Station

Pisa Jul 16, 2015 at 6:52 PM

I know that luggage can be left during certain hours as stated on their website but does anyone know if it can actually be left overnight? I am traveling to Cinque Terre for two nights and would like to travel light.

more
    • Concerts on top floor of Orsanmichele

Florence Jul 18, 2015 at 11:19 AM

In 2013 I enjoyed a performance of a duet on the upper floor of the Orsanmichele Museum. Very intimate, maybe 75 seats. I purchased my ticket at the stand at the corner of the church. Returning September 5-11, 2015 and would love to experience something similar. It was a highlight of my last trip. Any suggestions?

more
    • transportation from Rome to Pisa

Pisa Jul 1, 2015 at 12:07 AM

Can somebody help me?
      We would like to go Pisa for one day.
      We will stay for few days in Rome.
      What are the different kinds of transportation from Rome to Pisa?
      And if possible the price and how to book it?
      Thanks so much for your help.

more
    • Agriturismo Accomodation for a LARGE group in Tuscany for 28th June 2016

Tuscany Jul 17, 2015 at 4:51 AM

Hi, I'm glad i came across this website and forum.

I'm Maltese with most of my friends scattered in different places around the world. We are planning to come together next Summer in a beautiful Agriturism in Tuscany, preferably in an area not more than an Hour far from Pisa where we ll all be landing.In total we are 21 adults and 14 kids and 1 baby. I know it is a big number but it would be wonderful to come together on this trip.We re looking for comfortable, well equipped apartments with nice grounds around were the kids can run and play, a pool area, maybe animals on the farm, and other activities, tastings and courses are more than welcome! The majority are staying for a whole week, from the 28th June till the 5th July 2016.
      (2 couples with total 4 kids are staying from 28th june till 2nd july. And one couple is coming for the weekend from Friday 1st till Monday 4th July.)

I'm finding it hard to find the ideal place, would it be possible to receive a few tips and assistance in my search? THANK YOU....

more
    • Only 2-3 hours in Florence with Family

Florence Jul 3, 2015 at 12:42 AM

Hello All, Virtual Tourist has helped me a lot in the past with my trip to France and Switzerland. Here I am seeking out suggestions once again. God-willing I'm going to go to Arezzo for personal work next week and I intend to travel to Florence for half-a-day. Excluding the travel time I would spend just 2-3 hours in Florence with my wife and my one (1) year old infant. Please advise me the 1 or 2 best places to check out in Florence in this short amount of time. I know this duration is enough just to have a bite of any place. Please note that I am going to carry a stroller along with me for the infant. I want to avoid extremely crowded areas and unsafe areas. All suggestions are welcome

more
    • Getting from Siena to Porto Santo Stefano

by lyudmilatancheva Online Now Aug 27, 2014 at 4:37 AM

I'm going to travel with my husband and our two children and I'm looking for the easiest way to get to Porto Santo Stefano from Siena by public transport.
      Thanks and
      Best Wishes

2 Answers Aug 27, 2014 at 11:40 AM
    • leila12's Profile Photo

Beach with nightlife

by leila12 Online Now Apr 20, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Can anyone suggest a nice beachtown that also offers good nightlife? I am traveling with my best friend and we will be celebrating our 30th birthdays. Thank you!

• Getting from Rome to Porto Stefano, Italy

by Kiahn Online Now Jun 13, 2006 at 12:53 AM

Hi Everyone,

Would welcome feedback from anyone who has travelled from Rome to Porto Stefano in Italy.

Is there such a thing as cheap accommodation e.g. homestay or bed & breakfast within walking distance to the marina? I am aware that this is high season.

My teenage daughter and I are travelling in early July. Have not been successful in finding much info on the net yet, so I hope there is an intrepit traveller(s) out there who may be able to help.

Many thanks

16 Answers Jul 22, 2006 at 8:19 AM