Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Quiet Vacation

Orbetello Nov 1, 2015 at 8:11 AM

Looking for a quiet vacation at end of May, is Orbetello a good idea

• Patikowski restaurant

Florence Nov 18, 2015 at 2:25 PM

My son and I were in Florence in 2007. I am sure we ate in a restaurant called Patikowsky. I cannot find an information about the restaurant. Is it closed, or am I spelling it wrong? Thank you, Craig

• Restaurant

Pisa Nov 3, 2015 at 2:15 PM

How can I send a pictures of the inside of a restaurant where we had lunch while in Pisa and see if someone can give me the name?

• Tuscany for 3 nights

Florence Nov 2, 2015 at 7:54 AM

we will only have 3 nights in Tuscany. My husband really wants to stay in Florence, and I on the other hand want to experience the Chianti region (Castellina). I think I will give him overnighting in Florence because he seems very excited about that. I need suggestions:
      We will arrive in Florence by train (coming from Venice) and can drop luggage at hotel and get started on sightseeing asap. I definitely want to visit Siena and would love to spend the last day touring some of the smaller villages in Chianti by car. We can rent a car for the day to tour Chianti and then drop off that night if possible. I don't mind hiring guides or purchasing tickets in advance for the more popular sites, so we can hopefully skip some of the long lines. I know this is a lot, but I don't want to give in for driving through those amazing villages in Chianti. I appreciate any advice.

• bonhamsblackandwhite's Profile Photo

Place to stop on the way to Venice f

Tuscany Nov 6, 2015 at 10:42 PM

I wish to break up the trip to Venice from Cinque Terre with a place to stay. Any suggestions?

• Bus from Uffizi Gallery to Boboli Gardens

Florence Nov 4, 2015 at 7:34 AM

Hello. Can someone please help me. I have never used the bus in Italy before. I need to get from The Uffizi Gallery to Boboli Gardens. Also, what is the procedure once on the bus? Don't mean to sound ignorant, but this is new to me. Thank you in advance!

• Getting from Siena to Porto Santo Stefano

by lyudmilatancheva Online Now Aug 27, 2014 at 4:37 AM

I'm going to travel with my husband and our two children and I'm looking for the easiest way to get to Porto Santo Stefano from Siena by public transport.
      Thanks and
      Best Wishes

2 Answers Aug 27, 2014 at 11:40 AM
    • leila12's Profile Photo

Beach with nightlife

by leila12 Online Now Apr 20, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Can anyone suggest a nice beachtown that also offers good nightlife? I am traveling with my best friend and we will be celebrating our 30th birthdays. Thank you!

• Getting from Rome to Porto Stefano, Italy

by Kiahn Online Now Jun 13, 2006 at 12:53 AM

Hi Everyone,

Would welcome feedback from anyone who has travelled from Rome to Porto Stefano in Italy.

Is there such a thing as cheap accommodation e.g. homestay or bed & breakfast within walking distance to the marina? I am aware that this is high season.

My teenage daughter and I are travelling in early July. Have not been successful in finding much info on the net yet, so I hope there is an intrepit traveller(s) out there who may be able to help.

Many thanks

16 Answers Jul 22, 2006 at 8:19 AM