Porto Santo Stefano

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• club and bars inquiry

Florence Nov 24, 2014 at 2:54 PM

are there any bars or clubs that play hip hop and r&b or commercial pop if so what are they called?

more
    • annienvb's Profile Photo

Florence hotel

Florence Dec 3, 2014 at 7:29 AM

My husband and I will be in Florence, Italy for three nights, including New Year Eve. What hotel would you recommend where we can walk to most things and enjoy the festivities? Thank you!

more
    • Getting from Siena to Porto Santo Stefano

by lyudmilatancheva Online Now Aug 27, 2014 at 4:37 AM

I'm going to travel with my husband and our two children and I'm looking for the easiest way to get to Porto Santo Stefano from Siena by public transport.
      Thanks and
      Best Wishes

2 Answers Aug 27, 2014 at 11:40 AM
    • leila12's Profile Photo

Beach with nightlife

by leila12 Online Now Apr 20, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Can anyone suggest a nice beachtown that also offers good nightlife? I am traveling with my best friend and we will be celebrating our 30th birthdays. Thank you!

• Getting from Rome to Porto Stefano, Italy

by Kiahn Online Now Jun 13, 2006 at 12:53 AM

Hi Everyone,

Would welcome feedback from anyone who has travelled from Rome to Porto Stefano in Italy.

Is there such a thing as cheap accommodation e.g. homestay or bed & breakfast within walking distance to the marina? I am aware that this is high season.

My teenage daughter and I are travelling in early July. Have not been successful in finding much info on the net yet, so I hope there is an intrepit traveller(s) out there who may be able to help.

Many thanks

16 Answers Jul 22, 2006 at 8:19 AM