Porto Sant'Elpidio

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi tours in and around Crotone Italy

Crotone 2 hours ago

My spouse and I arrive in Crotone, Italy on the Sojourn on May 6, 2014 at 8:00am departing at 6:00pm. We would advice about the availability of taxi tours in and around Crotone. Thanks!

more
    • Taxi tours to Conero Coast

Ancona Apr 18, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Are there taxi tours to the Conero coast including Sirolo and Numana? If so, what is the approximate cost?

more
    • BOAT TRIP WITH LUGGAGE TO SORRENTO

Sorrento Apr 18, 2014 at 8:34 AM

WHAT IS BEST BOAT TRIP FROM ROME TO NAPLES TO SORENTO AND HOW TO DRESS IN JULY

more
    • Barga for young children

Barga Apr 15, 2014 at 4:07 AM

We are staying Barga in August 2014 and have 2 gilrs aged 6 and 4. Any tips on activities for children this age would be very welcome. Any swimming pools or parks with play grounds? Also, when is the jazz festival taking place?
      Thank you.

more
    • manhtuank8's Profile Photo

Genoa / San Remo (Italy) or Nice (France)

San Remo Apr 14, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Hi friends,

In September, my gangs and i will have a short trip to Italy and France. We are changing one of our destination from Turin to Genoa / San Remo or Nice.

Please advise me that between

- Sanremo with a stop at Genoa en route transferring from Florence

- or Nice with a stop at Monte Carlo en route

which one is better for foods, sight, and value (we have tight budget)?

Thanks in advance

Tuan

more
    • adres -of the busstation in Lecce

Lecce Apr 14, 2014 at 9:48 AM

We have booked at the B&B suites Chiesa Greca, Piazzetta Chiesa Greca 11 , in Lecce.
      We takes the bus from Brindisi Airport to Lecce. How can we best ask for a busstop? do you know the adress of the busstation? Is this far from the B&B suite ?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • gdli44's Profile Photo

bicycle rental in Arezzo

Arezzo Apr 13, 2014 at 6:21 PM

I'm not getting email responses from bike rental companies doing business in the Arezzo area. I'd like to make direct contact with a bike shop in Arezzo. Is anyone aware of a shop that rents bicycles in Arezzo? I want to rent bikes for a 5 day September 2014 tour ending up in Siena.

more
    • SUZUKIMAD's Profile Photo

Dive site in Sorrento

Sorrento Apr 13, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Any one used the dive centre at Marina Picolla Sorrento

more
    • serenazulle's Profile Photo

Head North or Head South in Puglia

Puglia Apr 2, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Hello There, My friends and I will be traveling in Italy this summer. We will be ending our journey in Puglia, which I have never been to before. We are looking to relax and sightsee and would like very much to enjoy the ocean. We love swimming. What would be the best option for us in Puglia? We will have four days and on the fifth day we'll be flying out of Bari to Milan. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)

Also, we will be getting around on Train or Bus. 

more
    • Salsa in Alghero?

Alghero Apr 1, 2014 at 11:03 AM

I shall visit Alghero in May as a tourist. Are there any places where you can dance salsa?

Martin
      Denmark

more
    • meisfjord's Profile Photo

Renting a small sailboat for the day

Tuscany Mar 25, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Salve! Does anyone know where we might rent a small sailboat for a day somewhere around the Tuscan coast, ideally Arcipelago Toscano.

more
    • Tennis at Lucca

Lucca 6 hours ago

How do I find some tennis games around Lucca? I am directed to a tennis club il Poggio in S. Anna, 1 km from Lucca. Who knows how I can find people looking for a game, and whether and how court rental can be arranged? (I shall be in Lucca for the last week of April.)

more
    • Bus from Bari Centrale to Gioia Del Colle

Bari 20 hours ago

I need to drop off my rental car at Bari airport around 1 PM and find a way to go to Gioia Del Colle. It appears there is only one train leaving Bari at about 6:30PM to Gioia Del Colle. Are there any buses that leave Bari to Gioia Del Colle at earlier time? Thank you in advacne.

more
    • Transfer Catania Airport to Palazzolo Acreide

Catania Yesterday

Elderly couple travelling from Catania Airport to Palazzolo Acreide 4th may 2014 returning 11th May

more
    • Car Hire from Parma to Vernazza??

Italy Apr 14, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Hi everyone,

We are staying in Parma for a few days then heading to Vernazza for a few more days. We are planning on taking the train, however I thought it would be interesting to drive it. This would happen in about 6 weeks from now. The countryside should be beautiful and the viewing better by car rather than by train, I thought would be better. So here is my question, does anyone know of a hire car company, we could hire to take us there, and how much this might cost? I am just doing some exploring at this stage but very curious what people think of the idea. It might be way out of reason for the cost, but you never know till you ask.

Thanks everyone for their help and suggestions.

Lary1047

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

How to go there from Florence.

Cortona Apr 13, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Are there any direct buses from Florence to Cortona? Would it be a long journey between these two places?

more
    • Walk to Tiscali

Sardegna Apr 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM

How old should children bee to manage the walk to the old village in Tinscali?

more
    • Transport to and from Urbino

Urbino Apr 12, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Hi, I am due to go on my year abroad for uni, and I would like to go to Urbino but I can't find any other way of getting to and from the airport (preferably Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport). Do you know of another way of getting there?

Thanks
      Kitty

more
    • Day trips from Agropoli

Agropoli Apr 6, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Are there day trips from Agropoli to Salerno, Naples or Herculeneum or do we take a bus or train on our own?

more
    • trains to Florence

La Spezia Apr 5, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Are there earlier trains to Florence from La Spezia. The earliest one I can find departs at 8pm

more
    • sardegna in may

Sardegna Apr 5, 2014 at 6:01 AM

hi
      I am planning to travel sardegna for 12 days alone
      The north of the island ( from alghero to olibia)
      I'd like to travel without cars because I haven't a driver's license
      how about think that ? that make a sense ??
      and I wanna go to stintino (plage de Pelosa)
      how can I get from alghero to stintino ?
      are there buses ?

thanks for your helps !!

more
    • serenazulle's Profile Photo

Cappelletti con panna, Cannoli alla crema, and Erbazzone

Bologna Apr 3, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend locations in Bologna where I can eat cappelletti con panna, cannoli alla crema, and erbazzone? I had these many years ago in Reggio Emilia. I will be in Bologna for two days this summer and I was hoping I might find these delicous foods there rather than having to travel to Reggio Emilia? Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated! Thanks and Kind Regards! :)

more
    • To Cascia from milan. From Cascia to Bologna

Cascia Apr 2, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Is train the fastest way to Cascia from Milan? We are going to spend one night in Cascia, also would I need to change stations? I know I'm going to have to take a bus since there is no station in Cascia. What stop do I need to take and also how can I check bus timetables? Thank you so much! Also, we will be going to Bologna from Cassia what is the best way for that? Thank you!!

more
    • Base city to hike in the Dolomites

Cortina d'Ampezzo Mar 30, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Where is the best place to stay when hiking in the Dolomites? Is Cortina d'Ampezzo a good place to act as a base? Do you need a car to get there? Or is it possible to get there by train?

Thanks.

more
    • buitensorg's Profile Photo

Cheap and cheerful hotel

Chiavari Mar 27, 2014 at 12:50 AM

We are looking for a hotel in Chiavari for one night in October. For 3 adults. OR an apartment? near the train station if possible. OR seeing we are taking the regional train from Milan........where would you stop for an overnight (having just flown into Italy) en route to Chiavari. thanks!

more