Travel Answers
Porto

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Visit Porto with a baby (less than 1 year old) would be convinient?

by AgataMich Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Hi everyone, I would like to ask you if you think that visiting and sightseeing Porto with a baby in a stroller would be convenient? What would be the problems in terms of logistics/ walking/ etc?

thanks in advance,
      Agata

2 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 11:52 PM
    • Do you get Pampers (Swaddlers) in Porto?

by abhi22 Online Now Jun 5, 2013 at 9:31 PM

We are going to travel with our baby to Porto soon. Was wondering if you get Pampers (for wt range involving baby around 8 kg), so I don't have to carry tons of them. We are going to be there for 10 days, so don't want to fill our bags with diapers

2 Answers Jun 6, 2013 at 2:22 AM
    • yvr's Profile Photo

Three Days?

by yvr Online Now Jun 24, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Planning to visit Porto, Portugal. Am planning 3 days 4 nights, is that plenty of time, or too much time?

7 Answers Jun 25, 2012 at 3:50 PM
    • taking niece to porto

by hollyhotdog Online Now Feb 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM

going to porto for a few days with my niece 23yrs old , where would be a cool place to eat with a bit of an atmosphere for her ? staying monday & tuesday night

6 Answers Feb 20, 2012 at 8:00 AM
    • Wine Tours out of Porto

by DebEricson Online Now Jan 18, 2011 at 7:22 AM

My husband and I are going to be in Porto for a week in early May 2011 and would love to do a personalised tour of some of the wineries in the countryside. Alternatively a 3-4 night cruise where we get to visit some wineries as well would be great. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

5 Answers Jan 19, 2011 at 3:24 AM
    • anatlc's Profile Photo

Porto: to do list

by anatlc Online Now Jan 21, 2010 at 6:23 AM

I'm taking a business trip to Porto, 4 days, but will have time to do some sightseeing :)
      Need recommendations for :
      1) a day trip out of Porto - would Coimbra be a good solution, or maybe someone has a better idea
      2) nice, local restaurant, nothing too fancy
      3) place to see/hear fado

Thx

15 Answers Jan 26, 2010 at 9:45 AM
    • anatlc's Profile Photo

Taxi

by anatlc Online Now Jan 18, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Does abyknow know how much is taxi from Oporto airport to the center of Porto?
      Thx

5 Answers Feb 20, 2012 at 4:20 AM
    • so much to see and so little time

by noquay Online Now May 17, 2008 at 9:16 AM

Thanks to those who responded to my first inquiry about going north or south. My colleague and I are heading north however I need some advice about the suggested iternerary below.
      Arrive in Lisbon (Sat.) and take train to Coimbra, stay at Hotel Astoria.
      Next day train up to Porto, find a day boat trip to Pinhao, try to stay at Vintage House Question: In case they are booked, are there other alternatives?
      Take riverside train back to Porto on Monday (stay one night) Question: Should we try to make it up to the Minho area? We have to be back in Lisbon Tuesday night.
      Your trusted travel advice is much appreciated.

1 Answer May 17, 2008 at 10:13 AM
    • infor

by auriana Online Now Aug 31, 2006 at 2:05 AM

looking for information about porto. travelling September for one week. information about nightlife for overs 30's please.