Porthcawl

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is it true?!

Hay-On-Wye Aug 31, 2015 at 3:41 PM

Is it true that the walls of the town are made of book shelves? Wow. I am planning a trip to England one day and am thinking of also visiting this place as well now!

~A Curious Adventurer ^_~

more
    • New Bus Station drop off at Sophia Gardens

Cardiff Aug 8, 2015 at 1:16 PM

I booked a room at the Sleeperz Hotel right next to where the Central Bus Station/train station is (or should I say was) not realizing that on Aug 1 they shut it down for construction. Now we are getting dropped off at Sophia Gardens and I am a bit worried as my coach bus from London arrives at 2:20 in the morning. I have never been to Cardiff (am from the US) and wondered if it is relatively safe to walk this at night? If not, is there a public bus I can take or will taxis be my only option? (And will there be an easy to flag taxi or do I need to prebook this)? I thought I picked the best hotel as it was right next to the station so I am a bit upset - but thankful I realized this now and not at 2 in the morning on the side of the road! Thanks for any advice you have!

more
    • Sunday evening meal, dog friendly, Porthcawl

by suzanne2 Online Now Nov 3, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Can anyone help with somewhere to eat in Porthcawl on a Sunday evening, with a well behaved dog in tow? Would really appreciate any help. I know there are some great places for Sunday lunch, but I can't find anything for the evening.

4 Answers Nov 9, 2014 at 11:31 PM
    • fishing rips

by pauline3410karen Online Now Feb 21, 2014 at 2:02 AM

are there sea fishing trips from porthcawl harbour

1 Answer Feb 21, 2014 at 2:46 AM
    • high tide

by carolcowley Online Now Nov 30, 2007 at 1:41 AM

hi would like to know more about the club and its events went there in sep this year 4 elvis weekend and would like to know more plus they have talant nites there like to know more or evev there email adderss please thanks carol

1 Answer Dec 14, 2010 at 3:19 AM