Port of Miami

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Visitors

by baxterdw Online Now Sep 21, 2010 at 9:10 AM

How do you go about picking up people coming in on a cruise ship?

6 Answers Oct 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM
    • qvarizona's Profile Photo

Arrive Miami Int. 7AM - Board Cruise-ship 2PM

by qvarizona Online Now Feb 25, 2010 at 6:50 PM

In early Apr. 2010, my husband and I will arrive night-flight from Seattle at 7am MIA with two carry-on bags each and tickets for cruise ship docked at the Port of Miami. I understand there is a shuttle to the docks, but passengers not allowed to board ship until after 2pm. Any ideas of what a couple of old folks can do or where we can go between early morning and time we can head for the docks?

3 Answers Feb 26, 2010 at 9:05 AM
    • Need Info for Miami

by JayShyne Online Now May 30, 2008 at 7:40 PM

Can you tell me how many hours to drive to Miami from Orlando? Which is the best area..North or South Beach? You can email me at seangabe02@yahoo.com. I thank you in advance.

2 Answers May 31, 2008 at 1:09 AM
    • Artcidic's Profile Photo

Miami airport transportation to Port of Miami

by Artcidic Online Now Feb 24, 2008 at 12:58 AM

Hello everyone !
      I was wondering if anyone could give me a little help. My future husband and I are planning on taking a short little cruise from Port of Miami. We will be flying in Miami Airport (MIA) and ofcourse will then be needing some kind of transportation to Port of Miami. Does anyone happen to know what would end up being the cheapest way to do this? Any suggestions would be sooo appreciated! I hope to hear from you and have a rockin' day !

1 Answer Feb 24, 2008 at 5:29 AM
    • Need help with car rental questions

by mlg57 Online Now Sep 18, 2007 at 9:26 AM

Hi! On January 26, we are flying into FLL and are staying at the Sofitel Miami for one night before our cruise departs from the Port of Miami the next day. We are looking for the cheapest and/or most efficient way to rent a car in FLL and drop off before the cruise the next day and get to the Port of Miami on time. Which rental car companies or search sites can you recommend? Also, after the cruise, we are planning to drive down to Key West for three nights before driving back to MIA to fly home. Any car rental recommendations for that leg of the trip? Are there any car rental companies that don't shuttle to and from the Port of Miami, so I know to avoid them? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 Answers Sep 25, 2007 at 7:19 PM