Port-Vila Travel Answers

change location

First time - cheap accomodation and things to do

by a.van Online Now Nov 30, 2008 at 7:02 PM

I have booked to go to Port Vile in febuary and have no idea about it at all. i am looking for some VERY cheap accomodation and also wondering what things there are to do there.

Any suggestions would be fantastic
thanks so much
A

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • tangomango's Profile Photo

Re: First time - cheap accomodation and things to do

by tangomango Online Now Jan 8, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Hi A.Van,...Help and replies are pretty slow on this thread...Anyway,if I can help at all I'll try...I have never been to Vanuatu,but...I am going this July and have done a whole bunch of searching,studying and asking about Vanuatu.
    I am going to surf there and have found a place to stay.It is called Blue Pango Motel.It is akin to a backpackers in that it is quite cheap.I have been quoted250 approximately to stay there for 1 week.This is a double room for me and my girl.The room has a fully equiped kitchen,mossie nets,own shower and there is a pool.The Blue Pango is situated 20 meters from the ocean front...
    Go to www.bluepango.com and write to the owner direct..His name is Solomon Lee(Korean gentleman)and he will quote you a price and help in any regard...I have read good reports and bad reports about this place,and I have stayed in some grotty places...So,this place can't be too bad if there are good reports as well...Anyway,hope this helps and if you do stay there,please write and tell me what your experience was...and that is even if you don't stay there...Id like to know what you thought of your whole holiday....Hope this helps just a little...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines