Port-Vila Travel Answers

change location

mamu bar

by jonkat99 Online Now Apr 14, 2007 at 1:30 AM

we have recently cruised to vanuatu with p&o on the 25oct-4nov 2006 and the mamu bar was close and the insides all guttered out, is the bar going to be re-opened and still known as the wet bar?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: mamu bar

by Brian.F Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 7:27 AM

Unfortunately doubt it, appears will be retail..... hmmmm

Anyway if on your next trip you want to get wet, we will be opening a pontoon on the seawall, (bar, showers, etc etc), and although no-one could replace it, hope to make ours pretty fun as of December this year. Is called "Le Pontoon" behind ANZ on the sea wall. Let me know that I send you this and will buy you a Tusker next time your in town.

Cheers Brian

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: mamu bar

by extreme_team Online Now Oct 21, 2007 at 1:12 AM

Hey,

Just wondering if La Pontoon will be open in time for a visit in the first two weeks of Jan? I had the pleasure of visiting 'The Mamu Bar' or Wet Bar in Jan 2006. And I seriously loved it. We came home and raved about it so much that we managed to convince a group of our friends to come on a P&O Cruise with us in Jan this year and have been telling them how fun Mamu Bar is. I just happened to stumble on to your aritcle looking for pictures of Mamu Bar to show them. How sad...

So will we have a suitable substitue to show them?

Emma

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines