change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• eggplantbrain's Profile Photo

vancouver bc to port townsend, usa

by eggplantbrain Online Now Apr 30, 2011 at 5:14 AM

hello. my partner and i wish to travel to port townsend wa. from vancouver, bc. not a great distance- but we would prefer to NOT bring a vehicle. i have searched online for info related to bus, ferry, etc... but cannot seem to find a SIMPLE, unconvoluted & direct route by way of BELLINGHAM. my question: IS THERE A ROUTE VIA BELLINGHAM ? - we would prefer to NOT have to travel via seattle or victoria. any particular info / links appreciated. thank you !

4 Answers May 16, 2011 at 1:01 PM
    • Port Townsend from Seattle by ferry/bus

by LadyGallica Online Now Jul 22, 2005 at 9:57 PM

I will be staying in Seattle in fall 05 and I want to visit Port Townsend but I'm not sure of how to get there by bus. I know I can get to Bainbridge Island from Seattle by ferry. How do I get to Pt Townsend from the Bainbridge Island ferry terminal by bus?

1 Answer Jul 24, 2005 at 7:29 PM
    • Movies

by Lynner69 Online Now Dec 16, 2004 at 5:10 PM

While I am traveling through the Port Townsend area I would like to know where there has been movies filmed. I know of 2 recent movies. Enough and Officer and a Gentleman. Has there been any others within the past 20/30 years? If so, where shall I look? Can I rent a video of that movie that was filmed there?. . Thanx

1 Answer Jan 27, 2005 at 1:03 AM
    • meeshelmybelle's Profile Photo

Port Townsend on Thanksgiving?

by meeshelmybelle Online Now Nov 11, 2004 at 9:53 PM

I am going to be going on Vacation with my family in Northwest Washington and BC Canada. We were thinking about staying in Port Townsend for a night. The next day is Thanksgiving. My question is, whether or not things will be open on Thanksgiving? I have heard that it is a very small town so I thought a lot of places would be closed of a holiday. thanks for your time and help in advance.

1 Answer Nov 12, 2004 at 9:33 AM
    • Port Townsend area

by susie6 Online Now Jul 5, 2004 at 12:36 PM

I am considering moving to the Port Townsend, Sequim or Port Angeles areas of Washington. I have looked on all the web sites but I would appreciate any input from other sourcres. Thanks Susie

5 Answers Jul 8, 2004 at 3:44 PM
    • Weather

by susie6 Online Now Jun 27, 2004 at 10:03 AM

I would like to know the year round weather in Port Townsend and Sequim? Thanks

3 Answers Jul 14, 2004 at 4:15 PM