Port Tampa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cruise - Parking

by emirfi Online Now Mar 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM

I am going on a cruise and try to fine a cheap and safe place to park my car.

does anyone know where I can park my car near the port?

• luggage storage/car rental after cruise

by wilhelm45 Online Now Apr 17, 2008 at 11:49 AM

Our plane does not leave the Tampa International airport until 7:30PM the Sunday our Carnival cruise ends early in the morning at the Seaport Street Terminal #2 . We would like to sightsee and lunch in the Tampa downtown area during the day if we can find a place to store our luggage. Does anyone know of a storage place at or nearby to the terminal? We plan to pick it up in time to take a taxi to the airport for the flight.

An alternative – which we haven’t even looked into yet - might be to find a car rental agency near the terminal, if there is one, do our downtown sightseeing, then drop off the car at the airport. However, we are not sure of the cost or the Sunday parking situation in downtown Tampa. Any advice would be very helpful. Thank you.

3 Answers Apr 17, 2008 at 4:32 PM
    • Going on a cruise

by teresaroman Online Now Dec 30, 2007 at 10:37 AM

Hi,
      I have a group of about 20 people coming to Tampa for a cruise. All of us are flying in a couple of days early to enjoy some things Tampa has to offer. I was really trying to avoid having to rent a car. I was hoping there would be a hotel near a few things to do that offered shuttle service or some type of transportation that would accomodate everyone and also offer shuttle service to the port when we depart. Can anyone suggest a hotel? I was hoping to stay in the 85.00-150.00 range. Thanks so much for your help!!! I'm so lost!! Teresa