Port Royal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bicycle & Kayak Rentals

Hilton Head Island Apr 15, 2014 at 5:36 PM

Which bicycle rental shops are the best in Hilton Head and which ones that you had a bad experience with?
      Also which kayak outfitters are the best?
      Appreciate any info that you can supply.
      Thanks
      Jack

more
    • accomodation Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach Apr 13, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Me and my 2 friends are going to work in Myrtle beach in Wonderworks this summer from June to September 2014. Do you have any suggestion for cheap accommodation with cooking facilities? for 3 months June 1st to September 1st.

more
    • accomodation Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach Apr 13, 2014 at 10:45 AM

his summer from June to September 2014. Do you have any suggestion for cheap accomodation with cooking facilities? for 3 months June 1st to September 1st.

more
    • Transportation and grocery shopping

Isle of Palms Apr 9, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Hello, I am traveling to isle de palms this saturday and staying for 4 days with family. I am trying to plan grocery shopping and read the local store is not open. Can I have some help with where to stock up on food, as well as opinions on if I should get a rental car or rely on local cabs/shuttles? Thank you!

more
    • moving to Columbia

Columbia Apr 4, 2014 at 9:55 AM

If I wanted to move to Columbia sc today are there places that can help me with housing without a 30-day proof of housing in south Carolina

more
    • first family trip to Hilton Head

Hilton Head Island Mar 25, 2014 at 9:47 AM

We are a beach vacation family and normally spend summers on beaches in FL or AL. We want to travel to Hilton Head this summer. Can you recommend a condo/town home that is near the beach and not pricey? Which areas would be preferred for families that like to play games on beach or just read a book? Any restaurants to recommend and other things to do/see would be greatly appreciated! (We will travel with our 13 and 20 yr old girls.)

more
    • Where to stay...

Myrtle Beach Mar 20, 2014 at 12:33 PM

My granddaughter wants to be on the beach, but within walking distance to nightlife. Any suggestions?

more
    • How to get there?

North Myrtle Beach Apr 10, 2014 at 2:07 PM

What can I go there by, for example from Myrtle Beach or Florence?

more
    • Vaction Help

by Rokiec Online Now Mar 8, 2012 at 6:44 AM

I am currently looking to go on vacation in Port Royal, South Carolina. I was looking to stay at Red Door Rentals, I came across their website thereddoorrentals.com, and it looked like a place i would like to stay at. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions or opinions.