Port-Nouveau-Québec

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to go for side trip?

Montreal Jan 28, 2016 at 3:02 PM

Two young senior couples looking for a two day side trip from Montreal this summer. Like food, interesting place to visit, food, interesting, not touristy shopping, and food. Could stay in B&B, if recommended. Looking at Magog, Montebello, Tremblant, Brome-Missiquoi and Laurentides-St. Saveur.

Thoughts, please?

more
    • The perfect proposal

Montreal Jan 12, 2016 at 11:09 AM

I'm planning of proposing to my girlfriend within the next month to two months and I need some help with some really nice places to propose at. I've heard of Mount royal and it looks like a really good spot. Are there any good hotels and restaurants around there? Also do they do horse drawn carriage rides up to the top? If anyone has any other ideas please let me know! Thank you!

more
    • sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

baby-friendly daytrip itinerary in Quebec

Quebec Jan 17, 2016 at 5:51 PM

Hi. We'll be going to Montreal and will go to Quebec for a side trip. Can you suggest a day trip itinerary in Quebec that's baby-friendly (will have a less than a year old baby with us). Will be visiting some time in May.

A good hotel and places to eat that's baby-friendly will be very much appreciated too.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

if you only have 1 day each for quebec and montreal

Quebec Jan 19, 2016 at 11:32 AM

change of plans...instead of going to montreal first we're now going straight to quebec from philadelphia...

we're going there this May...
      our plan is to allot 1 day travel time from philadelphia to quebec (and another day back) since we have a baby in tow and would involve a lot of stops... without stops, google maps says its 10 hours travel time

can anyone please suggest the must-visit places for both montreal and quebec? so far i have the following:

day 1: travel time from philadelphia to quebec (leave early morning)
      day 2: tour quebec (old city - chatteau frontenac, any more?)
      day 3: travel to montreal / tour montreal ( what to visit? )
      day 4: travel time back to philadelphia

a good place to eat too and place to stay would be nice too..... nothing fancy because we'll be travelling with an infant...
      again, we'll be visiting in May.

thanks in advance!

more