Port Harcourt

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A night stay 2 day trip

Lagos Yesterday

I am staying in Lagos, Nigeria. I want to spend a weekend nearby. Some place romantic for two but safe too. Any suggestions?

more
    • Getting a Visitor Visa for Nigeria

Nigeria Mar 30, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Hello, I live in Canada and have a Canadian passport. I am applying for a nigerian visitor visa to visit my boyfriend and his family in Abuja. I have all the required documents and letter of invitation to send in with my application. I was wondering if it is difficult to get approved for the visa. Do they approve you, if you just have all the required documents or do they need to agree with your reason of travel also? Do you think I should get approved if my reasons for visiting are to see my boyfriend? (We met here in Canada by the way, not online, and we went to school together).

Thanks in advance!

more
    • PHC travell plan

by gurmeetsingeoganhd Online Now Feb 28, 2008 at 4:34 AM

i am planing to come PHC for a job is it safe now for indians.

1 Answer Feb 28, 2008 at 6:42 AM
    • hemali's Profile Photo

Port Harcourt, Nigeria

by hemali Online Now Mar 2, 2007 at 2:55 AM

I am planning to visit port harcourt. I want to know wheather the Port harcourt international air port is functioning. Because in 2006 it was close down for repairs and I also want to how is the air port immigration officers treat for tourists. There are so many storeis I heard is that true. Any good hotel accomodation close to Charkin Maritime Safety Centre in port harcourt. How is the transport. Is it safe to travel a lady alone in day time.

thanks
      hemali

1 Answer May 1, 2007 at 9:03 AM
    • How safe is Port Court

by Karan_savitri Online Now Dec 17, 2006 at 4:28 AM

Can anyone help me who has lived or has been living in Port Harcourt for a period of time, as to how safe it is work there for a major oil company while living in a compound.

• Do we move or not

by bimota Online Now Mar 13, 2006 at 3:56 PM

Can anyone help me who has lived in Port Harcourt for a period of time lately as to how safe it is to have a young Australian family live there? Any info you might have would be great. Cheers

2 Answers Jul 17, 2006 at 6:10 PM
    • all hotels in port-harcourt

by gigim Online Now Oct 9, 2003 at 2:11 PM

i would like to have the list of all port-harcourt hotels and accommodation in nigeria thanks

2 Answers Apr 9, 2005 at 5:26 AM