Port Dover

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rock Climbing near Killbear

Killbear Point Provincial Park Jul 27, 2014 at 4:18 AM

Hello, heading to camp at Killbear Harold Point soon. Is there any climbing/bouldering in the area? Canadian shield is so beautiful, would be nice to climb it:)
      I appreciate your responses. Cheers,

Betty

more
    • any flea or antique markets in Leamington Ont

Leamington Jul 30, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Any flea markets/antique markets in Leamington

more
    • 1ft year anniversary

Thunder Bay Jul 29, 2014 at 8:15 AM

I want to surprise my husband with a small get away for our first year wedding anniversary any suggestion?

more
    • what to do around sandbanks ?

Picton Jul 25, 2014 at 1:41 PM

I'm planning a trip to sandbanks with my best friend and we'd like to know if there's a place where we can do some shopping near the place ? A close city with a shopping center or something if there's a rainy day ! Thank you :)

more
    • Places to visit and best to stay for the winter?

Ottawa Jul 24, 2014 at 4:33 AM

Was planning to visit Ottawa in August but kids came with an idea of seeing the Winterlude festival. When searched about it, I've also liked the idea of it, but I think it comes on Feb. So, thought will plan and book the rooms now itself.
      First and foremost, which all places are the best to visit in Ottawa, especially those which one shouldn't miss in winter?
      Second will be a stay, comfortable, and near to Rideau Canal, which I hope is a good idea. I've heard of MAC Suites ( www.macsuites.ca/ottawa/the-suites-of-ottawa ), where does it located exactly? Heard some good reviews, but didn't mention anything about their location. If good, I think the stay will be fine there.
      Ok, any good place for me and my husband to hang around for sometime, say a good pub or something, for a private time just for us? :D

more
    • Skylon Tower Restaurant

Niagara Falls Jul 23, 2014 at 1:56 AM

Prefer the menu in the Summit Suite Buffet BUT does it have the spectacular views of the Revolving Restaurant

Would we need to book for Monday 15 Sept & Tues 16 Sept - are there any cancellation fees in case we hit problems on the way

If we took the early diner option how strict are they on time - OK we like to be punctual but what about 5 minutes late

All help and suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks

more
    • Colour of Maple Leaf

Thornbury Jul 27, 2014 at 12:44 AM

I'll visit Toronto on 18 -20 SEP.2014, Do i have chance to see beautiful colour maple leaf ?

more
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

Anyone done the Adventure Pass?

Niagara Falls Aug 8, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Hi, I am visiting Niagara Falls for 27 hours (ish) at the end of August, it is a flying visit at the end of a 2 week holiday and as we have been before (in Winter) and made the most of Clifton Hill and all it's tackiness we are wanting to see an unfrozen Niagara Falls!

We were going to do the Maid of the mist/Hornblower trip but then someone suggested the Adventure Pass that includes Hornblower Niagara Cruises (new Niagara Falls boat tour), Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara's Fury and White Water Walk. I know little about any of these and just wondered if anyone could advise?

I will be in Niagara on 31st August from about 1-2pm (travelling from Toronto Centre after a weekend at the Ex and Comicon Event) I would think and we fly home to the UK on 1st September at 10.30pm so I would think we would leave around 5pm.

Does anyone know anything of these tours etc and how long we should allow for them?

more
    • road trip from toronto to tobermory

Tobermory Aug 2, 2014 at 7:05 AM

What is the ideal time to start from toronto to tobermory (with 2 toddlers in tow) and cover maximum ground in 1 day? Is it even possible or am I just dreaming to finish seeing most of it? My kids do not prefer too much walking.

Thanks for your time and appreciate your replies.

more
    • technology

Toronto Aug 2, 2014 at 6:55 AM

My son who is 20 is a technology professional in the US. Can you recommend any sites that feature technology or technological advances in Toronto? We have been here often and have see the "typical" tourist attractions.

more
    • Pedestrian Exit at U.S. side of Rainbow Bridge

Niagara Falls Jul 29, 2014 at 5:34 AM

I'm meeting a friend who is walking across the Rainbow Bridge from Canada to the U.S.
      Where exactly do pedestrians exit the customs booth on the right side of the toll plaza. Do they come out into a parking lot where folks park to enjoy the park and falls, or do they follow where the cars leave the plaza (doesn't look all that walking friendly with all the traffic).
      I'd like to be able to be as near as possible to meet my friend and am not sure where to wait.

Thanx

more
    • Transportation to Point Pelee National Park

Point Pelee Jul 25, 2014 at 4:08 PM

I don't have a car - is there any public transport that can get me to Point Pelee from Windsor? Thank you!

more
    • Staying in Toronto

Toronto Aug 8, 2014 at 1:00 AM

With regards to staying in Downtown Toronto for 4 nights, I've been looking at Holiday Inn and Eaton Chelsea hotel. Eaton Chelsea seems to have better reviews. Any advice? Which would be best? Thanks

more
    • Hotel at Niagara

Toronto Aug 8, 2014 at 12:58 AM

Can anyone recommend a nice, cheap /non tacky hotel to stay at Niagara Falls please? Thanks

more
    • dnwitte's Profile Photo

Route 401 from Windsor to Cornwall

Province of Ontario Jul 26, 2014 at 7:17 AM

Just wondering if the above referenced route is at all scenic or pleasant to drive. I need to get from Chicago to the Northernmost part of New York State and thought it would make a nice change to bypass Ohio.
      Thanks in advance for any perspective.

more
    • Kajron's Profile Photo

How is the climate in London? And in winter? How can I rent a cheap flat for 2 people in October?

London Jul 30, 2014 at 6:25 AM

How is the climate in London? And in winter? How can I rent a cheap flat for 2 people in October?

more