Port Barton

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling with a 2 yrs old

El Nido Jul 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Is it safe and can we enjoy the island hoping in EL Nido if we bring our 2 yr old daughter?

more
    • Tao Expedition - People to join?

Palawan Jun 30, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Hi there...anyone interested on joining the Tao Expedition Open Group from December 10 to 14?...not sure yet in which way (El Nido - Coron or Coron - El Nido)...kinda like the second one better but really doesn't matter...either way works for me ;-)
      Hoping some of you are interested so we could make a group before arriving there and maybe even get a Private Expedition for the same price.
      Hasta luego!
      Pablo.

more
    • Look for Tour Guide

Coron Jun 22, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Hi, I am planning to visit Coron. Cna anyone introduce a local tour guide during my stay in Coron? I be flying from Cebu and stay a couple of days. Thanks.

more
    • t_cochin's Profile Photo

Best time to visit Palawan

Palawan Jul 7, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Hi, finally I have zeroed in on Philippines for my next vacation. Palawan & Mindanao are the top locations in mind. Can anyone suggest me some tips for the journey? Or is there anyone local who can help me out?

regards
      Ajith

more
    • meltyan's Profile Photo

Paraw sailing

El Nido Jul 4, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Hi,
      I would like to join the Tao sailing expedition in El Nido first week of August. But i was advised it will be the typhoon season and the availability will depends on the weather. Weather advised there might be storm. But I really want to go for sailing safari (overnight island hopping type).. it's a silly question, but would you still go anyway?
      Thanks
      Melissa

more
    • hotels & houses for rent

Brooke's Point Jun 23, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Greetings all: I have messed up with the info I received and need to post a few more questions. Ly me say first I am shutting off all my internet e mails and am just using scottdshute@gmail now and i can not use that one atthis sight for some reason. I am married to a young Philapina from Brooks point and will be going there on July 2 to find a house to rent hopefully by the ocean. I tried to contact Sunset hotel but no response. If you know of a decent place to stay (hotel please give me contacts as well as any intel on renting a place there. Thanks buckets of Aloha (yup I am from Hawaii)

more
    • weather in El Nido

El Nido Jun 13, 2014 at 2:19 AM

Does everyone knows about the weather in El Nido, on Jun?

more
    • Palawan Prison

Province of Palawan Jul 8, 2014 at 4:11 PM

Hi guys ...
      Im male and traveling alone , and would like to know the best area to stay in Palawan. I like the bar scene and would like to visit the prison. I will only be in Palawan for 2 nights 3 days ..

Regards Tony

more
    • Pre booked tours?

Palawan Jun 18, 2014 at 11:18 PM

We are trying to organise a family holiday to Palawan and have been looking some of the pre booked tours. The plus side with the tours is everything is arranged, but then I am worried we might miss out on other sights and tours sticking to the schedule. Would it be better/cheaper to just try and base ourselves somewhere and then look at what tours/outings we can organise ourselves?

more
    • nnickolas's Profile Photo

port barton to el nido boat

by nnickolas Online Now Apr 19, 2014 at 9:57 AM

hello we are 2 people and will be in port barton on the 6 may14 staying up to the 10may and would like to rent a boat from there up to el nido. does anyone has any info on the pricing. I was reading the travelling is about 5 hours but is spectacular..any feedback will be appreciated//

4 Answers Apr 19, 2014 at 4:19 PM
    • IIs it possible to get to Port Barton

by choclatealbion Online Now Nov 10, 2013 at 1:30 PM

We are planning on staying a Toby's for first 2 weeks
      in December still after the Typhoon?
      Are there still boat going from Sabang to PB?
      Thank you.
      Hope on the main island of Palawan the damage was not as severe as in Coron . My heart goes out to everyone

7 Answers Nov 10, 2013 at 8:55 PM
    • from sabang to port barton by boat

by simonam Online Now Nov 6, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I would like to rent a private boat from Sabang to Port barton in February. Does enyone know any boat man or what and when the boats leave from Sabang to Port barton?

2 Answers Nov 7, 2013 at 8:32 AM
    • Hiring a 4x4

by rach.coop Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Could I hire a 4x4 to travel up Palawan from PP airport to El Nido stopping along the way? How far is Port Barton from PP and also from the Underground River? Think it's best to get out of PP but where to stay fro the River trip.? I need to start booking hotels and don't know how easy it is to travel. Coming in Sep and thinking the banca may bot fare well in stormy monsoon weather so better to drive.

13 Answers Aug 21, 2013 at 9:20 PM
    • Puerto - Sabang (Underground River) - Port Barton in ONE DAY?

by eazybeezy13 Online Now Feb 17, 2011 at 11:21 PM

My wife and I will be flying into Puerto in mid-March. We will be landing at around 5pm so intend on staying the night in PP and then head up to Port Barton the following morning. We would love to see the Underground River on the way up there, but I'm not sure it's possible to do that and still get up to Port Barton that same day. Due to the timing of our schedule we can't spend an extra day and will just have to skip the river if it can't be done the same day that we head to Port Barton. Can it be done?

2 Answers Jul 18, 2013 at 6:26 PM
    • first time port barton

by megla85 Online Now Feb 3, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Hi, Myself and a friend are planning a trip in the next couple of weeks to the philippines, and after looking into it it seems that port barton is the sort of place that we are after. we know very little about the philippines though. on the accomodation side of things all the posting seem relatively inexpensive, but I dont know the names or details of some these places. Please can you let me know the name of the cheap place. Which would you recommend. Also I need to work out how to get from manila to port barton. what is the best option. From what I can see we can fly to Puerto Princesa then get to port barton from there the only problem is that we get in to manila at about 12. Does anyone know the best bet for us based on this. We fly out of Manila on the 28th. What is worth seeing? what is worth skipping? please help! Thanks!

4 Answers Feb 14, 2012 at 9:56 PM
    • Island Hopping at Port Barton

by Aldeerwin Online Now Nov 27, 2008 at 4:49 PM

Does anyone know the cost of island hopping at Port Barton? I'm going by myself and I dunno if I can find some people to go island hopping with. I just want to know the price ranges so I know how much to expect. Salamat po. Thanks.

14 Answers Feb 14, 2009 at 1:51 AM
    • Travelling from Manila -> Puerto -> (Port Barton or San Vicente -> El Nido?

by freeroam Online Now Mar 26, 2008 at 1:49 PM

I intend to go to El Nido via PP. I would like to avoid the long bus ride and instead pass by Port Barton or San Vicente. According to coconutgarden.palawan.net/ge...:

"Airlines, Air Philippines and Cebu Pacific fly daily to Puerto Princesa. Ask the tricycle driver to bring you to the New Terminal in San Jose (Roxas, Port Barton Terminal). The jeepney leaves around 9:30 AM to Port Barton. If the jeepney for Port Barton has already left by the time you get there, there is a bus/van that leaves for San Vicente not later than 12:00 PM on the same station."

Since the cebu pac flight arrives at PP at around 10, can I still catch a bus/van to San Vicente? Has anyone tried this? Please post a contact number.

How about coconut garden resort? Is it a good place to stay in enroute to El Nido?

1 Answer Mar 26, 2008 at 11:21 PM
    • blue cove island resort

by zorro45 Online Now Mar 4, 2008 at 3:25 PM

hello, is there anyone out there stayed at this resort in port barton? the place is on a little island and only accesible by boat. is it safe to go there for foreigner?

2 Answers May 18, 2008 at 1:49 AM
    • Sabang -> Port Barton -> El Nido surface transport

by sauravde Online Now Jan 9, 2008 at 12:13 AM

What are my options in getting from Sabang to El Nido by surface transport.

I plan to hit the underground river from PP City in the morning and move on to El Nido on the same day.

If that is not possible, then I am ready to break at Port Barton and stay overnight if necessary.

I read that boats and private vans are too expensive.

Can someone please help me with the timings and costs of alternatives ?

3 Answers Jan 24, 2008 at 4:50 AM
    • yasminruth's Profile Photo

Port Barton - El Nido

by yasminruth Online Now Oct 9, 2007 at 7:32 PM

Hi. Does anyone know how much it will cost to take a boat from Port Barton to El Nido in Dec? Is there a bus that goes directly by any chance that would be cheaper? Thanks so much for any help :)

• nykhol's Profile Photo

from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa

by nykhol Online Now Aug 7, 2007 at 8:50 PM

How to get back from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa?
      Do jeeps/buses always have scheduled trips? How much does it cost?

3 Answers Nov 29, 2008 at 7:00 AM
    • beach_bum81's Profile Photo

Inquiry regarding Greenviews Resort

by beach_bum81 Online Now Mar 18, 2007 at 11:16 AM

Hi i'm just wondering if you know the number or any contact info of greenviews resort in port barton? me and my friends are going there this april and we don't have any reservations yet. By the way your page was really helpful...thanks!

1 Answer Apr 3, 2007 at 8:24 PM
    • getting there

by nomad.Xin Online Now Feb 12, 2007 at 11:44 PM

Anybody knows the bus schedule from Puerto Princesa to Port Barton? I am arriving in Puerto Princesa 10:00 in the morning. Is it possible to have a city tour before taking the last bus to Port Barton on the same day?

1 Answer Feb 13, 2007 at 1:58 AM
    • Dyesebel's Profile Photo

getting there..

by Dyesebel Online Now Sep 30, 2006 at 2:37 PM

Hi Vters!

How do I get to Port Barton from Manila or Busuanga?

7 Answers Oct 5, 2006 at 8:28 AM
    • JaneCajuguiran's Profile Photo

Port Barton, Palawan Hotels and itinerary

by JaneCajuguiran Online Now Feb 14, 2006 at 5:41 AM

We're scheduled to go to Port Barton Palawan from March 31 to April 3. Would anyone know what I could expect from Greenviews resort? How does it compare with Summer Homes? Aside from the Underground river, what other tourist spots can we go to? Is there public transport available in the area going to the other tourist destinations? Anyone have an idea of the price ranges for these including food?

Thank you in advance for everyone's help. I love this site!

3 Answers Apr 4, 2006 at 7:46 PM