change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Port Antonio

• Budget Accomodations

by islandmom Online Now Oct 2, 2010 at 5:58 PM

We are visiting Jamaica with our 16 year old son at the end of March 2011. We stayed two weeks in Negril in the early 90's and want to visit Porland Parish this time. We are working with a tight budget and would like some suggestions on where to stay.

1 Answer Oct 19, 2010 at 6:46 AM
    • looking for inexpensive accomodations

by sharkydmc Online Now May 17, 2010 at 1:29 PM

have you any advice on an inexpensive place to stay for two in Port Antonio, Jamaica area?

1 Answer Jun 7, 2010 at 8:25 AM
    • stevee's Profile Photo

"Meet the People"

by stevee Online Now Sep 18, 2006 at 6:26 AM

Staying in Port Antonio Dec 2006 and I am interrested in the "Meet the People" program. Anyone had any experiences with this?

• "Blue lagoon" villa

by skesand Online Now Feb 11, 2006 at 5:22 PM

Has anyone stayed at the Blue Marlin villa in San San Estates in Port Antonio?
      We are renting 2 bdrms. the second week in April and I was trying to get as much info as possible (info junkie). Thanks for any replies!! Kim

• hudson1425's Profile Photo

First travel to Port Antonio/Jamaica .. seek advice on places to stay, activities ..

by hudson1425 Online Now Dec 14, 2005 at 1:23 PM

Hi,

I will be in Port Antonio January 11-15 on my first trip
      to Jamaica, perhaps staying at the Frenchman's Cove Resort (1BR stone villa/125 a night) ..

Do you recommend Frenchman's Cove Resort? What are the other altenative (and cheaper) recommendations?

What are the essentials that I need to bring?
      Also, what are your favorite things to do there :-)?

Appreciate any advice -

Thanks, Richard
      Washington, DC 20010
      e-mail: rchu1619@yahoo.com

1 Answer Jan 9, 2008 at 6:09 PM
    • hiking etc

by jbarone Online Now Oct 29, 2005 at 11:19 AM

I'll be staying in Port Antonio the second week of January. Does anyone have any recommendations for off-the-beaten-track activities like hiking and such?
      Thanks

1 Answer Nov 15, 2005 at 10:19 AM
    • Fern hill club hotel

by sims1219 Online Now Jul 24, 2005 at 9:56 AM

Has anyone stayed at Fern hill club? I'm traveling with my husband and 2 small children 3 and 1, We like places somewhat quaint and middle of the road? Definitely not up for run-down places. Any ideas or suggestions?

• safety in port antonio ,Jamaica

by faiith Online Now Dec 1, 2003 at 4:55 AM

Hi ! Picture soon ! I saw some super photos of Port Antonio , it looks like an exotic paradise . I want to see Port Antonio with my husband and 2 kids , ages 5 and 8, end Feb. 2004 for approx 11 days . We dont normally do the BIG resort thing , so it does seem our style . My concern was safety ,I am more nervous travelling with the children . We will stay perhaps at Fern Hill and beaches are within walking distance . Negril at Merrils is an option as well but we have fallen in love with Port Antonio from photos , articles etc. I even read it has a lower crime rate than some other tourist areas . Plase any input is great .I even rented 4 bad movies just to see P.A. !!! Thanx Faith

7 Answers Jan 19, 2004 at 6:13 AM