Port Angeles

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Public transport from Seattle to Port Angeles

by antheahkphillipps Online Now May 21, 2014 at 1:01 AM

I am unable to drive but want to visit the Hoh rainforest. I am planning a trip to Seattle from San Francisco by train, Can you tell me the best wat way to get to Post Angeles by public transport and if anyone does does tours to the Hoh Rainforest from Post Angeles. Thanks

5 Answers May 21, 2014 at 10:09 PM
    • going to port angeles with 7 and 12 yr old plus dog

by carinale Online Now Aug 12, 2013 at 11:05 AM

hi there! we're from Germany and are currently in wa state. we'd like to go up to port angeles this weekend and take the ferry to Canada. is there anything we have to see in port angeles before we take off to Victoria? and once in Victoria, what's the most important to see there?

3 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 9:42 PM
    • Tannhauser German American Restaurant

by xtouristx Online Now Oct 7, 2007 at 2:47 PM

Is the Tannhauser still open in Port Angeles? I tried caaling them to find out and their phone is disconnected.

• bocmaxima's Profile Photo

port angeles worth seeing?

by bocmaxima Online Now Sep 21, 2006 at 4:21 PM

I've read that Port Angeles is more a gateway to Olympic Park than anything else. I'm going to Seattle in November, have always wanted to visit this place, and will have a car, but am not planning on doing too much in the actual park because of time constraints.
      Is it worth it? Is it a nice town?

Also, I was thinking about driving around the whole peninsula before coming to Port Angeles. Is that worth it? Has anyone been to Neah Bay and can comment on it?

Thanks in advance.

5 Answers Oct 21, 2006 at 4:25 PM
    • LuDongWei's Profile Photo

going to Port Amgeles

by LuDongWei Online Now Oct 24, 2004 at 4:40 AM

Hello there my friends my name is Rick I'll be traveling to PA next Sunday for some work on the ATC tanker Alaskan frontier unfortunally living in San Diego we have no source of heavy dury work wear suitable for very cold climes, I have been watching the temp's in PA and seems the lows are in the 30's if you know of a source of insulated work wear please let me know Thanks Rick

2 Answers Nov 14, 2004 at 4:14 PM
    • Cabins in Port Angeles

by Barbara2003 Online Now May 19, 2003 at 1:20 PM

My husband and I are looking for a cabin with a hot tub and washer and dryer in or near Port Angeles. Any suggestions?