Port Alfred

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transport from McGregor to Cape Town

Cape Town Dec 2, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Does anyone know of safe and reliable transport for an elderly lady from McGregor to Cape Town?

more
    • amsterdamistanbul's Profile Photo

Any advice for good new year party,

South Africa 20 hours ago

28 dec we are in Joburg than we will drive to Cape Town, we have time till 8 Jan. and we want to join a cultural new year party in SA, does anyone advice for us ?

Thanks a lot...

more
    • Transport from McGregor to Cape Town

Cape Town Dec 2, 2014 at 12:04 AM

Is there any safe and reliable transport for an elderly lady from McGregor to Cape Town?

more
    • Entered on foreign passport

South Africa 11 hours ago

I came into sa on my foreign passport as my sa passport had expired. Officer told me I could stay beyond 90 days if I renewed my passport. I did renew my sa passport but was told by a visa agent at private company I need to leave the country and return or else I will get black listed on my foreign passport. Which verosion is true as members of home affairs cannot help either. Grrrrr

more
    • best area to stay

Johannesburg Dec 12, 2014 at 7:46 PM

Hi, we will be visiting JNB in late January or early February 2015 for about five days. We are looking at hotels in the Sandton area - is this a good/ best ? area to stay in ? We expect to do some sightseeing and want to know what are the best things to see for first time visitors as well. Also what is the best/ reasonable price transportation from JNB to the Sandton hotel area ? Willing to take train or taxi. Thanks. Judy (from New York).

more
    • I want to ask about my overstay...

South Africa Nov 30, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Pls i need people can elite me about my overstayed in south africa i overstayed here for 1 year then i want to go back to Nigeria but i don't know maybe i will pay for the fine in airport before i can fly out i will pay it in Nigeria...

more
    • Banfilid's Profile Photo

Accommodation and storytelling in Cape Town, June-July 2015

Cape Town Nov 30, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Hello, Does anyone know where I could go to hear storytelling in Cape Town. Also, looking for cheap (but safe) accommodation near Hiddingh Campus at the University of Cape Town. I plan to travel at the end of June until early July.

more
    • amsterdamistanbul's Profile Photo

Self drive from Johannesburg to Victoria falls

South Africa Nov 29, 2014 at 3:42 AM

Hi all,
      I have small question about SA to Vic.Falls, we are from Amsterdam and have plan to fly Johannesburg and rent a car from there to go to the Victoria Falls than came back to Cape Town to fly to Amsterdam back.

- From which car rental shall i rent the car to get allowed to out of border,
      - Which way shall i go to the VicFalls, from Botswana or Zimbabwe.
      - is a normal automobile good to go that ways.

any advise will be nice for me, Thanks...

more
    • TravelTheWorld4's Profile Photo

Location - Where to stay

Cape Town Nov 21, 2014 at 2:15 PM

I will only have 2 nights in Cape Town. Any suggestions on what to see and do? I know I want to see Boulder Beach, but aside from that I am open to your recommendations.

more
    • stuck without a passport

Cape Town Dec 15, 2014 at 6:06 PM

My friend is in Capetown and friday night was chased and his guide shot which made him go off the road and he hit a teenage girl. The guide and girl are in hospital he has head trauma but was released, his wallet and credits cards and cash taken- and his passport taken by police and hospital until he pays for girls hospital stay..no access to bank as ID and contact numbers also gone- anything anyone can do?

more
    • DEP SEA FISHING

by guybulk Online Now Aug 31, 2007 at 3:09 AM

WE HAVE 2/4 (MAYBE MORE) PAX WHO WOULD LIKE TO BOOK DAILY FOR DEEP SEA FISHING - TWO ARE EXPERIENCED DATES ARE BETWEEN 24 TO 28 INCLUVISE DECEMBER - WILL BE STAYING AT THE HOLE IN THE WALL . PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE US CONTACT NUMBERS AND NAMES OF CHARTERED DEEP SEA FISHING IN PORT ALFRED.

• Contact details preferably tel number

by Verginia Online Now Dec 13, 2006 at 1:59 AM

I am trying to get hold of a telephone number for Kowie Grand Hotel please.

5 Answers Dec 13, 2006 at 12:23 PM
    • Getting there?

by hacp Online Now Jul 15, 2006 at 9:32 PM

Would appreciate any recommendations as to the best way to get to Port Arthur - assuming that I am flying into South Africa from northern europe.

Thanks in advance

1 Answer Jul 16, 2006 at 9:20 PM