Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• StephMayo's Profile Photo

Fairmont or Mountain work?

Whistler Jul 15, 2015 at 6:44 PM

Hi guys,

I am a total newbie to Whistler and will be coming for both this coming winter (arrive late October) and staying on to do a Summer.
      Because I've never been there I don't know what jobs are considered better. I have been offered work in the guest services area of the Fairmont as well as working for the mountain in retail.
      Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on whether Fairmont has a good reputation for being a good place to work, Ok pay etc? Just trying to weight it up against the pros of working for the mountain and getting a season pass etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

more
    • maggiefoss's Profile Photo

How to get from BC ferry at horseshoe Bay to downtown on the waterfront Vancouver

Vancouver Jul 25, 2015 at 9:18 PM

We are coming over from Nanaimo on the BC ferries to horseshoe Bay. We will not have a car with us. How do we get from horseshoe Bay to the waterfront area of Vancouver? Are there buses, is it feasible to take a taxi what is the best way to do it

more
    • Hotel tips

Vancouver Jul 4, 2015 at 11:54 AM

looking for reasonably priced hotels in the cruise port area of Vancouver BC?

more
    • Best and reasonable price mode of travel from Vancouver International airport to downtown .

Vancouver Jul 9, 2015 at 7:25 PM

We will be arriving about 7.30am at the International Airport. Are taxis expensive from airport to downtown Vancouver. (Best Western 718 Drake Street) or are shuttle buses better. I know train would be cheapest but because of suitcases would have to probably walk several books with them? What is best

more
    • Travelling to Victoria.

Vancouver Jul 14, 2015 at 2:47 AM

What is the most practical way to get to Downtown Victoria from Downtown Vancouver with suitcases/

more