Poros Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Clothes for the larger lady

Athens Nov 24, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Are there any clothes shops in Athens catering for larger ladies?

more
    • 10 days in august

Athens Dec 18, 2014 at 2:35 PM

3 of us planning 10 days beginning August in Greece. Looks like we have to begin and end in Athens. Plan is to visit one or two islands....Siros is a definite and would like to see Mykonos also. Perhaps break the return ferry journey to Athens with another island?? Then a relaxing hideway ( for last three days) beach and peace important, within striking distance of Athens for return flight. All suggestions welcome. Thanks.

more
    • shwemanthu's Profile Photo

International Driver License

Athens Nov 27, 2014 at 7:45 AM

We will be in Athens in December next month planning to rent a car. Do we need international driver license to drive around? We both have Canadian driver licenses. Please advise.

Thanks,

more
    • lforlondon's Profile Photo

How long it will take to look around in acropolis ?

Athens Dec 5, 2014 at 4:41 PM

We will be arriving Athens in the middle of the day. After checking in at hotel around 1 o'clock, we would like to go to acropolis. Is it enough time to visit all including ancient agora, before the sun set.

more
    • weather forecast

by AnnamariaC Online Now Sep 15, 2014 at 7:13 AM

how will the weather be this week ?

4 Answers Sep 16, 2014 at 11:11 PM
    • willowpool's Profile Photo

Ferry times in October

by willowpool Online Now Sep 10, 2013 at 2:58 AM

does anyone know how many daily ferries there are to Poros from Aegina in October. i can't find any information online.

1 Answer Sep 16, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    • flying dolphin ferry times Piraus to poros

by 1870mikesats Online Now Aug 18, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Can you please tell me what time they depart from Piraus?
      Thanks
      Mike

2 Answers Aug 18, 2013 at 2:11 PM
    • Shop info

by Arilu24 Online Now Jul 8, 2013 at 3:28 AM

I was in Poros some years ago.
      I bought a silver ring from a shop whose owner was a German lady whom was living in Poros for many years.
      Could you tell me if that shop is still there?
      If so,you have a number or email for it? The name?
      The jewelry shop I am talking about, was located to the right after you get off the little boat from Galatas, passed the cafe and going toward the little alley.
      Thanks
      Arianna

• Rojo72's Profile Photo

Poros beaches THAT bad?

by Rojo72 Online Now Apr 14, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Hey guys,

I'm going to go on a one week vacation to some greek island this summer and the ONLY possible week is 1st week of July. Money is an issue too and I've found a charter ticket to Poros in the Sporadic islands. It seems alright and it's close to both Athens and the peleponese so that I can do some day-tours.

From what I read the beaches are supposedly not very nice, but are they really THAT bad? ANY other island would be about 100€ more expensive so...

Also... should I take the charter ticket or try to arrange something by myself as far as accomodation goes do you think? And if so...Spetses, Poros, Ydra or Egina?

Take care!
      Roger

10 Answers Aug 3, 2008 at 7:16 AM