change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• staying in Pori

by mary&sonje Online Now Apr 7, 2007 at 2:16 AM

Hello
      I am visiting Pori to see and do some research on an exhibition at the museum so I will be there for around 3/4 days. I am wondering whether to stay in Kristinestad- the guide book says it's very beautiful/old and commute by bus each day or stay in Tampere- which sounds like a busy and interesting city and commute from there. I am thinking out aloud - maybe it's possible to stay a couple of nights in Kristinestad and my last night/day in Tampere where my flight goes from. Any thoughts most welcome as I have not been to Finland before and want to see different aspects of the country in a short time.
      Best Wishes
      Mary

• multi's Profile Photo

Porri Jaz Fest Meeting

by multi Online Now Jul 15, 2003 at 4:47 AM

Hey! Is anybody going to go to fest on 19th of July on concert to Kirjurinluoto Concert Park?? Let's make a VT-meeting!!! =)

2 Answers Jul 16, 2003 at 1:18 AM
    • helimaarit's Profile Photo

Pori jazz 2003

by helimaarit Online Now Apr 3, 2003 at 1:55 AM

Pori jazz festival is coming!!! 38th Pori Jazz Festival 12th - 20th July 2003! My favourite performers this year: James Brown and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. Here's a list of other performers: Wayne Shorter, Danilo Perez, Jon Patitucci, Brian Blade. Curtis Fuller. Los Hombres Calientes Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Pinettes Brass Band, Duke Heitger Orleans Swingers. New Orleans Royal Players Brass Band - Sam Butera, Buenos Hermanos -Pinettes Brass Band ja Los Cumbancheros. Keiko Matsui, Marc Ducret, Triade, Mikko Innanen. Kimmo Pohjonen, Eric Echampard Gaguik Mouradian, Didier Petit and Terje Isungset. "Something in Common", 32 Janvier, Auprès de ma Blonde. Regina Carter, Aladar Pege, Jukka Perko and Junnu Aaltonen James Brown Marcus Miller. Sam Moore, Lucky Peterson. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy The Roots. Quintessence

1 Answer Apr 4, 2003 at 5:31 AM