change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Porec to Ljubljana - direct transport

by number888 Online Now Jul 2, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Hi
      Searched the following website for buses between Porec departing 18:10 to Ljubljana arriving 20:43 (30441)
      and note there are 2 buses scheduled per day both too late for me.

balkanviator.com/en/bus-time...

Also found the following and it has too many chages of buses/trains:

Depart Poreč, Bus station 08:15, arrive Pazin, Bus station 08:50 (14204 )

Depart Pazin 10:22, arrive Lupoglav 10:51 (S-Bahn)

Depart Lupoglav 15:10 arrive Buzet 15:28 ( S-Bahn)

Depart Buzet 16:00 arrive Divaca 16:47( R 7704)

Depart Divaca 16:55 arrive Ljubljana 18:40 (R 2615)

Are there more direct option in the morning by bus?

Thanks

more
    • Porec to Ljubljana - direct transport

by number888 Online Now Jul 2, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Hi
      Searched the following website for buses between Porec departing 18:10 to Ljubljana arriving 20:43 (30441)
      and note there are 2 buses scheduled per day both too late for me.

balkanviator.com/en/bus-time...

Also found the following and it has too many chages of buses/trains:

Depart Poreč, Bus station 08:15, arrive Pazin, Bus station 08:50 (14204 )

Depart Pazin 10:22, arrive Lupoglav 10:51 (S-Bahn)

Depart Lupoglav 15:10 arrive Buzet 15:28 ( S-Bahn)

Depart Buzet 16:00 arrive Divaca 16:47( R 7704)

Depart Divaca 16:55 arrive Ljubljana 18:40 (R 2615)

Are there more direct option in the morning by bus?

Thanks

3 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 3:18 AM
    • Transport - Zelena Laguna - Porec Bus Station

by kacatko_hu Online Now Jun 11, 2014 at 4:12 AM

Hi, could anyone advise me how to get from apartments in Zelena Laguna to bus station in Porec (Ulica Karla Huguesa). Google maps show it is cca 3,8km so I am wondering if there is any shuffle bus or something like this? Or other kind of transport? We will not have a car with us, going by bus from abroad.

2 Answers Jun 11, 2014 at 5:01 PM
    • Ferry transport

by himelstein1 Online Now May 20, 2014 at 3:18 AM

Is there a ferry between Porec and Trieste?

4 Answers May 21, 2014 at 11:58 AM
    • Bus From Porec To Zagreb

by cpowell Online Now Jan 9, 2014 at 7:07 AM

A friend and I are spending a week in Porec but we are flying back home from Zagreb Airport.
      We were wondering which bus is best to take from Porec-Zagreb.
      Thank you

7 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 2:50 PM
    • sheptongolfer's Profile Photo

Is there any secure parking near Porec Ferry terminal

by sheptongolfer Online Now Nov 3, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I intend to stay at camping Laterna next May/June (2014) and I am hoping to take the fast ferry to Venice on Friday morning, stay overnight and return to Porec on Saturday evening.
      Is there any secure parking for my car near the Porec ferry terminal or would it be better for me to try and find transport (probably taxi) from camping Laterna to the ferry and back.

1 Answer Nov 4, 2013 at 1:13 AM
    • airport transfers

by chrisbluck Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Can you get a reasonably priced transfer from pula to porec, I've looked on line and they are very expensive,
      regards
      Chris

2 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 10:11 PM
    • Where's best

by Rosie-in-the-garden Online Now Jun 8, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I am in Porec and need to buy an outfit to wear to a posh wedding (think ladies day at Ascot). Can anyone tell me the best place to go please?

1 Answer Jun 10, 2013 at 12:45 AM
    • Looking for a Coffee-Snack-Restaurant???

by Blauauge Online Now Jun 2, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Hi, last week I was in Porec in a Coffee-Snack-Restaurant??? Nearby there was a Benetton Shop. The Coffee Bar sells the coffee in Little White Cups with a silver ring in the middle of the Cup. Now I want to know the Name of this Coffee Bar or better the Name who ist written on this silver ring - thanks a lot!!!!

• Porec Villas

by ljoanb Online Now Oct 17, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Hi all,

Looking to stay in Porec next july. Does anyone know of any villas that are in the centre of Porec, or just outside? The ones i have found all seem to be quite far out and we are not keen to drive
      Thanks,
      Lisa

1 Answer Oct 17, 2012 at 5:44 AM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Porec' beaches

by schmechi Online Now Jul 22, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Which of Porec' beaches offer parasols and beach loungers for rent? Do you know the prices?

BTW: Which beaches you'd recommend? We stay abouth 1.5 km Northern of the citys centre...

• bushman73's Profile Photo

Porec To Venice Ferry

by bushman73 Online Now Dec 28, 2011 at 3:31 AM

Hi,I have booked 2 weeks in the Pical hotel in porec but would like to book 1 nights stay in Venice and travel by ferry.I am travelling on 4th september 2012
      I would like to know if the ferry sails every day or just on selected days to and from porec and venice.
      Thanks for any posts in advance.

2 Answers Dec 30, 2011 at 12:08 PM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Porec to the Plitvice lakes.

by Maurizioago Online Now Sep 16, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Is is easy to go from Porec to the lakes as a daytrip? How long would this journey be?

6 Answers Sep 23, 2011 at 1:16 AM

Events.

by Maurizioago Online Now Sep 15, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Are there some nice events (music, religious...) happening next week in Porec or surroundings?

5 Answers Sep 16, 2011 at 1:04 PM

The tourist train.

by Maurizioago Online Now Sep 15, 2011 at 4:09 PM

Will it be operating next week?

• PINIA RESIDENCE

by beejay421 Online Now Jul 29, 2011 at 8:46 PM

I just booked an apartment at Pinia Residence for mid September. Has anyone stayed there and if so how was the qualtiy and how difficult is it to get to the center of Porec. I have not been able to find an apartment in the historic center of Porec. I will be departing Porec for Venice on the ferry. Is this the best transportation to use to get back to Italy? We had though of staying in Rovinj but the ferry leaves there at 7:00 AM for Venice and I am also having difficulty getting an apartment close to transportation and the center. Any and all recommendations are welcome.

6 Answers Aug 1, 2011 at 4:18 PM
    • conwaybam's Profile Photo

any help welcome

by conwaybam Online Now May 20, 2011 at 3:01 AM

Hi all , me and my girlfriend are coming to porec next friday 27/05/11 for eight days . The problem is i need to watch a football match on the sunday , yes i know we're on holiday and i shouldnt be bothered about things like that , but its very special to me . Is there anywhere in porec where they screen sky sports , or if not , where else within close travelling distance . Any help would be much appreciated . . Conway

Hotel suggestion.

by Maurizioago Online Now Oct 13, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Could you recommend a nice hotel in Porec? it shouldn't be far from the center of the town.

Thanks!

6 Answers Jan 12, 2011 at 5:19 AM
    • wardy51's Profile Photo

Share Taxi Pula airport to Porec

by wardy51 Online Now Sep 27, 2010 at 7:08 AM

Hi
      Is there anyone on the Man to Pula flight 0630 Tues 28th Sept who wants to share a taxi to porec?
      Geoff

• wardy51's Profile Photo

Transfer from airport

by wardy51 Online Now Sep 20, 2010 at 11:34 AM

I am getting some ridiculous quotes for transfers to Porec from Pula airport, almost as expensive as my reurn flight from the UK..Are there any alternative reasonably priced methods of transport available.
      Thanks
      Geoff

7 Answers Sep 20, 2010 at 1:37 PM
    • Babysitting / Childcare in Porec

by Spillano Online Now May 10, 2010 at 1:50 AM

We're in Porec next week for a fortnight and staying in a villa in the countryside about 10km from Porec. As our accommodation won't be part of a hotel complex, I wondered if any Porec experts know if there is a drop in creche / childcare facility in Porec for use during the day. Alternatively, would you know a reliable babysitting service for during the evening?

• hotel laguna vista

by superpop Online Now Mar 25, 2010 at 7:17 AM

does anyone know which tour operators in the uk use this hotel.or would it be better to book direct and arrange our own flights and transfers. hope someone can help. this hotel has been stongley recommended to us.

• Triest, Italy to Porec, Croatia

by Kimsftbll21 Online Now Jul 21, 2009 at 8:51 AM

Hi, I have a group of 14 people and we are trying to get from Triest, Italy to Porec, Croatia and we were wondering if anyone had any advice for us? Is there any specific bus we take? And if so would you happen to know the cost? Thank you.

1 Answer Jul 21, 2009 at 9:10 AM
    • hotel Neptun

by mickcoulson Online Now Apr 22, 2009 at 3:26 PM

hi......... my wife and I are visiting Porec in June. We are staying at the hotel Neptun, does anyone have any info on this hotel, also I'm told there are no beaches there but you can take a boat to nearby beaches, any info on that.
      cheers,
      mickcoulson

1 Answer Apr 22, 2009 at 3:47 PM
    • weather in early june

by miangralea Online Now Feb 6, 2009 at 12:40 PM

My husband and I are thinking on booking a holiday to porec in early june and would like to know what temperature is average for this time of year please?

3 Answers Feb 6, 2009 at 2:37 PM
    • Bus and Ferry Services from Porec to Rovinj and Porec to Pula.

by pgeelan Online Now Oct 14, 2008 at 2:51 PM

Could you please advise times of buses and ferries if applicable from Porec to Rovinj and Porec to Pula in late October.

1 Answer Oct 15, 2008 at 2:44 AM
    • weather and bus travel

by sylvgood Online Now Aug 14, 2008 at 9:10 AM

Hi,

My husband and I are going to Porec for 10 days beginning of Sept. and wondered if anyone has been there at this time and what the weather generally is like. Do we need warm clothing or is it mixed ? We never get it right wherever we go, so would like to hear from anyone who has also visited at this time of the year to give us a rough idea.

Also we like to get around by local transport, so are the buses ad trains quite good for seeing the country and do they travel far afield ? Thanks to anyone who may have the answers.

Sylvia

1 Answer Aug 14, 2008 at 1:48 PM
    • Porec to Trieste and Udine

by DTe Online Now Aug 11, 2008 at 5:51 AM

My wife and I want to travel from Porec to Trieste (aiming to go to Udine in Itlay) on the 12th of September.

Could anyone tell me how to do this and where to find the appropriate time tables?

2 Answers Aug 11, 2008 at 11:39 PM
    • Transport from the airport to Porec

by 3ranger Online Now Jun 7, 2008 at 1:14 PM

Hello

Will be arriving at Pula airport about 9.00pm in the evening. Are there taxis available and could anyone tell me approximately how much this might be. Alternatively, how often and how late do the buses run from Pula to Porec.
      Many thanks

1 Answer Jun 8, 2008 at 5:04 AM
    • Bus schedule from Porec to Rovinj

by mcisme Online Now May 27, 2008 at 11:32 AM

Will be arriving in Porec on a ferry from Venice on a Saturday night in June

Was wondering if anyone knows the bus schedule from Porec to Rovinj as we will be arriving at approx 19:30.

How long would it take me to go through "customs" once arriving in Porec

How far is the ferry port to the bus station?

Could I get a taxi from Porec to Rovinj? Approx cost?

Thanks for your help!

1 Answer May 27, 2008 at 12:42 PM
    • transportation to Porec from Italy

by TamiCassetty Online Now Apr 20, 2008 at 10:18 AM

Hello,

I am trying to get to Porec from either Venice or Trieste Italy in May. What is the easiest way to get there?

Thanks so much for your help.

Tami

4 Answers Jul 28, 2008 at 10:21 AM