Poprad

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transfer company

by lizevans55 Online Now Feb 5, 2014 at 6:54 AM

I have had a reasonable quote for transfers to/from Krakow airport. It is a local Poprad company. I wondered if you might be able to confirm that they are a reputable company? Expres-transfer Poprad 05801 0940 309 900
      Thank you
      Liz Evans
      (Removed)

1 Answer Feb 5, 2014 at 7:05 AM
    • Parking overnight beside the train station

by louisebrat Online Now Nov 15, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Where can i Park overnight beside the train station?

• Poprad to Kosice

by orthosrich Online Now Jun 25, 2013 at 6:31 AM

How do I get from Poprad to Kosice and How much? Afternoon trip one way.

4 Answers Jul 3, 2013 at 7:20 AM
    • CirtyCie's Profile Photo

i need to get to my gf

by CirtyCie Online Now Dec 14, 2012 at 8:40 AM

ummmh! hello guys...
      do you have any idea how much will it cost to get to poprad? i came from philippines... cause i'm going to get my meet my gf and i was planning to get her... please help me... ^_^

3 Answers Dec 14, 2012 at 4:47 PM
    • Poprad to Krakow

by RichdeGoede Online Now Jul 17, 2012 at 5:03 AM

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a way to get from Smizany to Krakow; it seems I'll have to take the train to Poprad first.
      Then get on a bus to Zakopane-Krakow, the info on this part of the trip is a bit confusing though.
      Any advice on this?
      - time, cost and place of departure?

Thx!

Richard

2 Answers Feb 15, 2013 at 9:32 PM
    • jay_krejic's Profile Photo

Transport to Poprad

by jay_krejic Online Now Mar 21, 2010 at 9:09 AM

Any one know how to get to Poprad from Budapest by train and how long time it takes? Thanks in advance. :))

6 Answers Mar 21, 2010 at 12:56 PM
    • naturalbornflier's Profile Photo

Buying land in high tatras - for camp site

by naturalbornflier Online Now Feb 9, 2006 at 8:18 AM

Hi

We are interested in purchasing land in the high tatras for a campsite. we were originally looking in poland but quite interested in Tatranska Lomicka etc. We wish to run a summer camp, employing locals and teaching english to the community. Small area required. Or interested in small cottage, log cabin

please email

1 Answer Aug 17, 2008 at 9:32 AM
    • flights and hotel USA to Poprad

by porschemech1 Online Now Nov 12, 2005 at 8:29 PM

Can anyone help me?
      I am new here looking for flights and hotels I wish to fly round trip from Massachusets USA to Poprad SK I would stay two weeks and anjoy all nature and the little things in life.

2 Answers Nov 14, 2005 at 1:48 AM
    • doofus's Profile Photo

Poprad to Zakopane

by doofus Online Now Sep 15, 2005 at 6:00 AM

Anyone have any idea as to how easy or how difficult it is to get to Zakopane from Poprad. Many thanks

3 Answers Sep 16, 2005 at 1:39 AM
    • doofus's Profile Photo

Pension Sabato

by doofus Online Now Aug 30, 2005 at 6:03 AM

I was just wondering if anyone has stayed in Pension Sabato in Poprad and could let me know something about it please. Many thanks, Peter

5 Answers Sep 2, 2005 at 8:58 AM
    • doofus's Profile Photo

Aqua City

by doofus Online Now Aug 24, 2005 at 12:38 AM

I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed in or visited the Aqua Park in Poprad. If so I would appreciate your views and comments. Many thanks, Peter

3 Answers Sep 5, 2005 at 6:34 AM
    • Train from Poprad to Budepest

by khoo88 Online Now Apr 21, 2004 at 12:12 AM

Hi members, Six of us will be travelling from Poprad to Budepest via Bratislava.We will be travelling from Poprad to Bratislava by train type RR on Sunday and after a 3 hours break in Bratislava,proceed by Eurocity to Budapest.All of us hold European East Pass first class.Do we have to reserve seats on these trains and is the reservation valid for the whole journey or we have to reserve seats twice?How much is the seat reservation?All the rail websites info me about the timetable and ticket prices but none can tell me about seat reservation! Thanks

1 Answer Apr 21, 2004 at 3:40 AM
    • Night Train from Prague to Poprad

by RazG Online Now Aug 12, 2003 at 9:24 AM

I'm planning a trip in September I would like to include a trip from Prague to the Slovakia Tetra mountain area. I would like to use a Night Train from Prague to Slovakia and back journey. My questions : 1) Does such an option exist ? 2) Does anyone knows of a site to check timetable and fares

3 Answers Sep 3, 2003 at 8:10 AM